Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 733071 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1995 on: November 24, 2010, 05:00:36 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Liars,cheaters,thieves
Little girl games
and some kinda clock stuck in your ass
Try Prunejuice
Holidays are a happy time Cockboy. I will be leaving you shortly for some much needed R and R. Denver then Phoenix
Friends.. You wouldnt understand

Oh you will be around protecting your Identity, :jawdrop:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:,,,, Oh I Am Going To Tell,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1996 on: November 24, 2010, 05:02:43 PM »
Quote from: "Farty"
YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Liars,cheaters,thieves
Little girl games
Try Prunejuice
Holidays are a happy time Cockboy. I will be leaving you shortly for some much needed R and R. Denver then Phoenix

Oh you will be around protecting your Identity, :jawdrop:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:,,,, Oh I Am Going To Tell,,,,,,,,,,,,,, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

I Am Going To Tell,,, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
by liarsexposed » Today, 13:00

Marky = 67.184.189.80

Garystadler = 67.184.189.80

I guess that little lie is out the window
Busted again, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1997 on: November 24, 2010, 05:08:40 PM »
YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Liars,cheaters,thieves
Little girl games
Try Prunejuice

Art do you think about Marky's cock allot?   You seem to be infatuated with it!   :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1998 on: November 24, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »
Acting out children
How usual!
Havent you had enough drama in your life Sharon ? You are exactly, what everyone who knows you, says about you . I really didnt care to believe them at first. But there are so many that say the same thing.
Doesnt have to be like that. Marky is a liar,and everyone knows it. He is caught.. period
50 something emotional cripple,and you... Doing the same thing over and over,expecting different results.
I think they call that insanity.
Why would I lie ? The truth is stranger than any fiction I could think of
Happy Thanksgiving Sharon

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1999 on: November 24, 2010, 07:22:47 PM »
Acting out children
How usual!
Havent you had enough drama in your life Sharon ? You are exactly, what everyone who knows you, says about you . I really didnt care to believe them at first. But there are so many that say the same thing.
Doesnt have to be like that. Marky is a liar,and everyone knows it. He is caught.. period
50 something emotional cripple,and you... Doing the same thing over and over,expecting different results.

I really didnt care to believe them at first. But there are so many that say the same thing.

So many meaning the "voices" in your head?  Art you need professional help in the worse kind of way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2000 on: November 24, 2010, 07:23:40 PM »
Acting out children
How usual!

I really didnt care to believe them at first. But there are so many that say the same thing.

So many meaning the "voices" in your head?  Art you need professional help in the worse kind of way!

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2001 on: November 24, 2010, 07:37:59 PM »
Acting out children
How usual!

Oh Art you are so full of shit,I will stop the clock for the Holiday Only, I want your mother not to worry about you, Sharon will and, has done just fine in life with out your help, so I am sure she will make it the rest of the way. You poisoned her benefit, and she does know you had something to do with it.She is sure of that fact, you manipulated her sister into talking too much, so you could get her. And thats the facts and she knows them. Art Poisoned, a little kids party after he almost die in a car accident. You sure are a warm one Art. There is a special place in hell for you, But thats being negative. And we are here to help you get past all the sickness. And we will, we have also asked Mike not to banned you for posting IP addresses, and he seemed to agree.Your much more fun here than some other site, abusing people.We own you and love having you to play with,We are all going to steal your identity for Hanukkah, and play Scrooge for the Gentiles. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: Love You Art Please Never Go Away, Your busted again. :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  

P.S. Did you call Bubby and ask her to donate to your legal fund,?? She will just tell you to pull the needle out of your arm. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: 1-800-Bubby-Help!!!!!!!!!! They are picking on me Sharon won't stop :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2002 on: November 24, 2010, 08:44:17 PM »
WoW Marky
thats some serious Paranoia you got going there.
Its all old Marky.. whats wrong boy ? Run outa material?
I am deeply concerned about being banned here. I need to read your drivel every day
It makes me laugh
As I am sure others are laughing as well
Nite Marky.. I am done with you .. run along and play with the other kids
LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2003 on: November 24, 2010, 08:49:13 PM »
WoW Marky
thats some serious Paranoia you got going there.
Its all old Marky.. whats wrong boy ? Run outa material?
I am deeply concerned about being banned here. I need to read your drivel every day
It makes me laugh
As I am sure others are laughing as well
Nite Marky.. I am done with you .. run along and play with the other kids
LOL

OK Fuck Face,Give 8 Ball one in the ass for me :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2004 on: November 25, 2010, 06:42:17 AM »
OK Fuck Face,Give 8 Ball one in the ass for me :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:[/quote]

LOL
Its always about Anal Sex with you 2
Can you tell us what thats all about ?
I know Marky has plenty of experience with Ass Sex.
Can you tell us one of your anal Sex stories Marky ? Maybe you have a new one from last night ?
Cmon Marky,dont be shy

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2005 on: November 25, 2010, 09:18:31 AM »
OK Fuck Face,Give 8 Ball one in the ass for me :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

LOL
Its always about Anal Sex with you 2
Can you tell us what thats all about ?
I know Marky has plenty of experience with Ass Sex.
Can you tell us one of your anal Sex stories Marky ? Maybe you have a new one from last night ?
Cmon Marky,dont be shy[/quote]

And a Happy Thanks Giving to you too Art, It's OK, the clock is stopped for the Holiday,so don't hold back get it out.You will feel better, the Holidays are tough for people like you, and I know the past comes back and rejection is at a high, But you will make it, we are here for you Arty.

Please never go away, :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace: We love watching you, get  your feelings off here, :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :bs:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :whip:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :wall:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:  :blabla:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2006 on: November 25, 2010, 09:47:44 AM »
Oh Im sorry I made you cry Marky
Try to enjoy the holiday

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #2007 on: November 25, 2010, 10:57:09 AM »
Try to enjoy the holiday

Thank You Art, and have a great time on Denver and Phoenix St in Wondertucy.

by liarsexposed » Yesterday, 22:09

YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Liars,cheaters,thieves
Little girl games
Try Prunejuice

Your busted again, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  but the clocks not running for the Holiday, so all is well, Have fun, and remember, we are alway here for you,So if you have a poor day you can vent on us, Buddy,Pal. :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2008 on: November 25, 2010, 11:13:06 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
Try to enjoy the holiday

Thank You Art, and have a great time on Denver and Phoenix St in Wondertucy.

by liarsexposed » Yesterday, 22:09

YAAAAWWWWWWNNNNNNNN
Liars,cheaters,thieves
Little girl games
Try Prunejuice

Your busted again, :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  but the clocks not running for the Holiday, so all is well, Have fun, and remember, we are alway here for you,So if you have a poor day you can vent on us, Buddy,Pal. :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

As far as Felice, Burn Her at the stake,  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:  :flame:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #2009 on: November 25, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
LOL I wonder where you learned to pretend to be others ? LOL
Let the hate flow.. I always enjoy watching someone consumed with hate and spewing bile. Its an every day thing for you 2.
How shameful
I think someone else is gonna be a little warm,when your time is up LOL. You can hold hands with Babbletits and burn together
nasty fuckers