Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732257 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1965 on: November 22, 2010, 12:46:45 PM »
interesting psycho babble marky
did i mention go fuck yourself with the last post
you are a criminal
doesnt matter what you post
you arent even a good liar as of late
more of a comedian
could you tell me about gary? how did you arrive At that screen name and why would you attempt to steal my identity,pictures. £hy would you stalk others on several websites
why would you cfome to my work,and home?
what about all the horrible things you have lied about,and continue to lie about
today
you are very sick
i pray you get cancer,and wither away
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 22, 2010, 12:47:23 PM »
you are a criminal
more of a comedian
could you tell me about gary? how did you arrive At that screen name and why would you attempt to steal my identity,pictures. £hy would you stalk others on several websites
what about all the horrible things you have lied about,and continue to lie about
today
you are very sick

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: November 22, 2010, 08:49:53 PM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
you are a criminal
more of a comedian
today
you are very sick

Lets start here then, so far today is going okay. If you start with the insults or attacks we will reset the clock. If you cannot get past a few days over the next week then we will abort the effort.

I will ignore your double posting and terrible spelling,I know your upset, confrontation is not easy,and very stressful. but you will feel better soon,once all the" Bad Art " :twofinger:  :clown:  is out and gone.It will be kind of like an Exorcism, Your guilt I know is heavy, and you want to blame someone, and I will be here with the rest for you to blame.

Your a nasty ignorant, foul man now ::puke::  ::puke:: , but you will get better.It will take time, and you will kick your feet :waaaa:  :cry:  :beat:  and threaten  ::poke:: and try and tell on everyone,but we wont abandon you Art.Just try and stay on topic and don't give up.

PS. The Cancer shot I deserve,I did cum in 8 Balls ass last time, and made a mess in the bed with her, I did leave a check for new sheet's. Sorry :rocker:  :cheers:  I will take her in the back yard on a tarp next time. ::OMG::

Talk later old new buddy, :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: November 23, 2010, 06:34:07 AM »
Ahh now thats the nasty marky we all know and feel sorry for
I am not as hi-tech as you are Marky. I posted using my Smartfone,which is definately smarter than me. I wouldnt talk too loud about spelling errors Marky. You are quiet the uneducated,spiteful little fuck.
I cant imagine being so sick that you would want to drag my g/f into your tantrum. But thats pretty weak too. As if you were in Jr High.. Tho I do believe thats your eductaion level. after all,you did go to Elan.
Marky ... Shove that clock up your ass with all the sex toys you have posted about. Just hold it there for safe keeping,untill your boyfriend comes home.
I really want to know about Gary and Joe. Are they your gay sex friends ? Imaginary friends ? LOL
You really should see someone about your gay sex,and fecal fantasies. Its ok to be a cocksucker. Come out of the closet Marky
You'll feel better
Angry? Umm I dont think so. Just watching you make an ass outa yourself,and laughing at you.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 23, 2010, 08:33:01 AM »
I am not as hi-tech as you are Marky. I posted using my Smartfone,which is definately smarter than me. I wouldnt talk too loud about spelling errors Marky. You are quiet the uneducated,spiteful little fuck.
I cant imagine being so sick that you would want to drag my g/f into your tantrum. But thats pretty weak too. As if you were in Jr High.. Tho I do believe thats your eductaion level. after all,you did go to Elan.
Marky ... Shove that clock up your ass with all the sex toys you have posted about. Just hold it there for safe keeping,untill your boyfriend comes home.
I really want to know about Gary and Joe. Are they your gay sex friends ? Imaginary friends ? LOL
You really should see someone about your gay sex,and fecal fantasies. Its ok to be a cocksucker. Come out of the closet Marky
You'll feel better
Angry? Umm I dont think so. Just watching you make an ass outa yourself,and laughing at you.

Excellent. So you've committed to not lying for seven days. During which time I will not insult you. Once that's done we can ginally begin the challenge. I'm glad to see you finally man up on this.

Your making a great start today,and your right your phone is smarter than me, :rofl:  :rofl:
And yes I am not the best speller ether,See how admitting the truth is easy.Give it a shot, you will be fine.I can see by your eagerness that we are off to a great start.So I will not start the clock over today,hows that for friendship Art, your the best.

PS. Tell 8 Ball I was just being a little high school for a moment,But I will used the tarp next time, 8 Ball does have weak grippers back there, and a mud slid is alway possible, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rasta:  :rasta:  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 23, 2010, 10:13:48 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
You'll feel better

Excellent. So you've committed to not lying for seven days. During which time I will not insult you. Once that's done we can ginally begin the challenge. I'm glad to see you finally man up on this.

Your making a great start today,and your right your phone is smarter than me, :rofl:  :rofl:
And yes I am not the best speller ether,See how admitting the truth is easy.Give it a shot, you will be fine.I can see by your eagerness that we are off to a great start.So I will not start the clock over today,hows that for friendship Art, your the best.

PS. Tell 8 Ball I was just being a little high school for a moment,But I will used the tarp next time, 8 Ball does have weak grippers back there, and a mud slid is alway possible, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rasta:  :rasta:  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit::  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Main Page
Search
elan was and is an abusive prison for teens -> Little boys   
Post Info   TOPIC: Little boys
Name: Arthur Warshawsky

Date: Feb 7, 2006
Little boys
Reply Quote

My name is artman and i am an alcoholic, I love watching little boys play on a play ground and often hang out of site pleasuring myself while spying on them. As a child I was sexually abused with a broom handle and didnt discover I was a pedophile until I went into Elan. While in Elan, i broke cardinal rules with other boys in my dorm and performed oral sex with Marty.

Name: JJ

Date: Feb 7, 2006
Reply Quote

How disgusting! You are a foul old man Arthur.

Name: Anonymous

Date: Feb 12, 2009
Reply Quote

In the event that my name is not removed from this forum. The owner, administrator, and person(s) responsible for this slander, will be dealt with via my attorney
This will be my only posting to this site. I promise you that I will prosecute to the fullest extent of the new Internet Harrassment Law enacted rectenly

See your past, and the same threats,?? It's ok your past that now,Just a reminder of how things have been in your life for a long time before, I had the pleasure of meeting you. I will always pull for you Buddy, :cheers:  :cheers:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 23, 2010, 10:15:02 AM »
Awwee how cute !
An early morning temper tantrum
Will you flail your arms and stomp your feet too for us ?
Sorry for the mess in your mommy's mouth
Thats probably where you learned to suck cock

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1972 on: November 23, 2010, 10:26:45 AM »
Awwee how cute !
An early morning temper tantrum
Will you flail your arms and stomp your feet too for us ?
Sorry for the mess in your mommy's mouth
Thats probably where you learned to suck cock

:cheers:  :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  You also have a scene of humor,Well at least we are past the threats.You have such a long history of trying to tell on people, your like the boy who "Cried Wolf "'.I bet when you call the Web Police, they transfer you to indefinite hold,Oh it Art again playing in the Land Mine Fields and someone upset him, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :jamin:  :rasta:  :moon:  :moon:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

But it's ok, and has all been documented and stored on the web for you,I understand why you have been trying to steal my identity,Yours sucks,but we will work on cleaning you up,and giving you a new identity,you can be proud of.And wont want to tell on people for showing off. :beat:  :beat:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:  :smashcomp:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1973 on: November 23, 2010, 11:43:11 AM »
And wont want to tell on people for showing off
I dont know what this means.. Are you out showing off your cocksucking skills kid ?
You are nothing BUT a mouth.. You seem obsessed with Anal sex. How fitting.
Your only weapon... Anal sex stories
Just like any other 12 yr old

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1974 on: November 23, 2010, 04:16:04 PM »
Why don't you 2 take a real long read back through this thread. You guys rent too much space in each others heads, you shoulg just go ahead and get a room together. The sad part is that you would probably get along.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: November 23, 2010, 04:18:52 PM »
And wont want to tell on people for showing off
I dont know what this means.. Are you out showing off your cocksucking skills kid ?
You are nothing BUT a mouth.. You seem obsessed with Anal sex. How fitting.
Your only weapon... Anal sex stories
Just like any other 12 yr old

Your willingness to move forward is commendable "Art", and I thank you for you thoughts and dialect. Your not quit there yet, but I see you trying to be nicer. And thats a start.
As far as your fixation on males having sex together, I will also help you work threw that,You have a bigger support group than you give yourself credit. And being fearful of Gay Men is OK,They won't hurt you, and are just like anyone else. So bashing them and grouping me with them is OK.I am not afraid of Gay People nor have any problems inter acting with them, they seem to be like anyone else. But you have a hatred and you need to get it out.It's OK, :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: November 23, 2010, 04:21:57 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Why don't you 2 take a real long read back through this thread. You guys rent too much space in each others heads, you shoulg just go ahead and get a room together. The sad part is that you would probably get along.

Your Sick,,, ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: November 23, 2010, 04:29:03 PM »
Quote from: "Farty"

Indeed Marky is a sick fucker.
All of his postings of anal sex and the toys he uses during anal sex.
I am really not interested,I like girls
However,if wants to make an ass out of himself like this daily
I am ALL about helping him

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: November 23, 2010, 04:30:25 PM »

Maybe I am. If for no other reason than I bothered to read any of this blather!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: November 23, 2010, 04:43:39 PM »

Indeed Marky is a sick fucker.
All of his postings of anal sex and the toys he uses during anal sex.
I am really not interested,I like girls
However,if wants to make an ass out of himself like this daily
I am ALL about helping him

And thats right we stick together, :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:

by Guest » 10 minutes ago

:
Guest wrote:

Your Sick,,,          

Maybe I am. If for no other reason than I bothered to read any of this blather!!

Then don't read and go Fuck Yourself :twofinger:  :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff: