Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732265 times)

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1950 on: November 19, 2010, 08:35:33 AM »
How sad
Its been my experience that those who brag about themselves are the ones who feel the worst about themselves.
Maybe one day,you too can join the human race and stop this nonsense. Do you really think I,or anyone else is impressed with your lies ?
Its a pretty sad day when you have been reduced to this
Even I had more respect for you than that
Really is too bad
I hope you get better one day
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: November 19, 2010, 08:44:22 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
How sad
Its been my experience that those who brag about themselves are the ones who feel the worst about themselves.
Maybe one day,you too can join the human race and stop this nonsense. Do you really think I,or anyone else is impressed with your lies ?
Its a pretty sad day when you have been reduced to this
Even I had more respect for you than that
Really is too bad
I hope you get better one day

You had more respect for me, :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  you have never shown an ounce of respect or courtesy,even when I expressed kindness's and courtesy to you, you slapped it back in my face.So tell another lie Art. I have stood up for you, and you attacked me, over and over again. :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: November 19, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »
Gee marky.. I musta missed that
Was that post of yours in between the anal sex adventure,or was that after you harrassed my "son" ?
Perhaps it was just before you accused me of writing some commentary in the newspaper article
Gee its hard to say with your 1000 posts of harrassment and bile
You may like people in your life who are criminally insane.. I choose to not have anyone in my life like that. Which would have to include you.
You are caustic,and perhaps the sickest individual I have encountered in my 46 years
Did you think I woudl just forgive and forget. Bye gones be bye gones ?
You are fucked in the head dude...as is evident by your years of harrassment and other assorted crimes
Marky.. Dont be a asswipe all your life
Take 1 day off a week..
you'll feel better

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: November 20, 2010, 08:05:12 AM »
Gee marky.. I musta missed that
Was that post of yours in between the anal sex adventure,or was that after you harrassed my "son" ?
Perhaps it was just before you accused me of writing some commentary in the newspaper article
Gee its hard to say with your 1000 posts of harrassment and bile
You may like people in your life who are criminally insane.. I choose to not have anyone in my life like that. Which would have to include you.
You are caustic,and perhaps the sickest individual I have encountered in my 46 years
Did you think I woudl just forgive and forget. Bye gones be bye gones ?
You are fucked in the head dude...as is evident by your years of harrassment and other assorted crimes
Marky.. Dont be a asswipe all your life
Take 1 day off a week..
you'll feel better

Go Fuck Yourself Arty :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  Your A Fraud and Are Busted Again

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: November 20, 2010, 08:08:57 AM »
Tell you what, Arty, lets see if you can go one month without insulting people or attacking them. If you can maintain a civil back and forth with me and others for an extended period of time then I will consider being nice to you. I am patient so if you screw up we will just reset the clock and wait as long as it takes for you to get through it.Ok,? :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: November 20, 2010, 02:24:08 PM »
Marky and your screen names
I really dont think you "get it". There will be no deals. I dont care to do anything back and forth with the likes of you. In fact,I dont even care to participate,or be a part of this cesspool of a community. The only reason I am here is to defend myself against the likes of you,and your apparrent mental illness
I will however say this
You shut the FUCK up,and I go away. Its just that simple. This however,does not preclude me from the criminal case I am pursueing. Should the States Attorney decide not to pursue,and you are still acting out. I will be left with little choice but to pursue you in Civil court.
Believe me,dont believe me. It matters very litte. You are a cancer that has been infecting  this forum since I 1st came here over 10 yrs ago. You have nothing new to offer that I have seen. In fact,it appears as your illness has progressed 10 fold.
If you have any common sense at all,you will heed the warning and shut the fuck up. I have done exactly what I said I would, in my first communication, to your partner on FB. I am all done playing this game with you Marky.
Make no mistake Marky. My family used to be in the car business. You know what they do now. They fully support me,and would love the opportunity to watch you attempt to defend what is undefendable.
Thats how that shit works
I really do hope you get better

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: November 20, 2010, 07:35:58 PM »
I really dont think you "get it". There will be no deals. I dont care to do anything back and forth with the likes of you. In fact,I dont even care to participate,or be a part of this cesspool of a community. The only reason I am here is to defend myself against the likes of you,and your apparrent mental illness
I will however say this
You shut the FUCK up,and I go away. Its just that simple. This however,does not preclude me from the criminal case I am pursueing. Should the States Attorney decide not to pursue,and you are still acting out. I will be left with little choice but to pursue you in Civil court.
Believe me,dont believe me. It matters very litte. You are a cancer that has been infecting  this forum since I 1st came here over 10 yrs ago. You have nothing new to offer that I have seen. In fact,it appears as your illness has progressed 10 fold.
If you have any common sense at all,you will heed the warning and shut the fuck up. I have done exactly what I said I would, in my first communication, to your partner on FB. I am all done playing this game with you Marky.
Make no mistake Marky. My family used to be in the car business. You know what they do now. They fully support me,and would love the opportunity to watch you attempt to defend what is undefendable.
Thats how that shit works
I really do hope you get better

I will preserve this post for your family in the car business and the State Attorney, I am sure there advice is to threaten and boast your next moves. You are an ass. Civil Court, I can't wait ,you fraud.10 years ago,?? I would like to see you prove that lie. Apparently the State has told you your nut's, thats why you bring that up,  Civil Court as your option.But remember if you loose in Civil Court you will pay me, and after your record online with so many others, Get you nickel and dimes together, hope your family as you pointed out,will pay for your losses,again.

Tell you what, Arty, lets see if you can go one month without insulting people or attacking them. If you can maintain a civil back and forth with me and others for an extended period of time then I will consider being nice to you. I am patient so if you screw up we will just reset the clock and wait as long as it takes for you to get through it.Ok,? It a good option for you. ask your family if it's ok.

Nice try, Arty, you improved today but you have still been insulting (with attacks). So the clock will reset tomorrow, if you can maintain a civil conversation and show you can handle conversation and debate without insulting people then we will begin your challenge tomorrow.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: November 20, 2010, 10:36:07 PM »

Mark
My next move ? You know nothing. I would be willing to guess that anyone with half a brain,could see what you have done,and the path it will take to correct it. The States Attorney has not said they wouldnt take the case,tho with the sheer amount of crimes,and the frequency of them,it could take some time to make an educated decision whether to pursue this or not. I counted 9 Screen Names and I am sure you have more than that.
I have already have plenty of evidence. You really shouldnt be so cocky. But dont let me stop you.
Remember,if I lose,I may have to pay your court costs. If I win,I may be living in one of your "mansions". Maybe driving your Corvette. I have never been a burdon to my family. They simply love me,and we stick together. Thats what family is supposed to do Marky. You probably dont understand that concept.
You have an illness,and you should be seen by a doctor.You could probably claim mental defect. You are one fucked up little man
I have never threatened you. I have only told the truth... Repeatedly. You could save the State,and or myself alot of money if you would just kill yourself. But if you cant. Try shutting the fuck up. You are an ignorant,big mouthed,bully.
You are only making a bigger ass outa yourself

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: November 20, 2010, 10:49:35 PM »
Quote from: liarsexposed

Mark
My next move ? You know nothing. I would be willing to guess that anyone with half a brain,could see what you have done,and the path it will take to correct it. The States Attorney has not said they wouldnt take the case,tho with the sheer amount of crimes,and the frequency of them,it could take some time to make an educated decision whether to pursue this or not. I counted 9 Screen Names and I am sure you have more than that.
I have already have plenty of evidence. You really shouldnt be so cocky. But dont let me stop you.
Remember,if I lose,I may have to pay your court costs. If I win,I may be living in one of your "mansions". Maybe driving your Corvette. I have never been a burdon to my family. They simply love me,and we stick together. Thats what family is supposed to do Marky. You probably dont understand that concept.
You have an illness,and you should be seen by a doctor.You could probably claim mental defect. You are one fucked up little man
I have never threatened you. I have only told the truth... Repeatedly.

Nice try, Arty,  but you have still been insulting (with attacks). So the clock will reset tomorrow, if you can maintain a civil conversation and show you can handle conversation and debate without insulting people then we will begin your challenge tomorrow.You seem to have a huge problem with threatening people,and dilutions of getting things you will never have.I dont think threatening to own someones house or car is the way to win a case in court, but I am sure from your great wealth, you know whats best.I am sure you know that everything I own is in a ,LLC. But your so smart you know that already,So good luck in your threats, and demands and wishes for my Death. I still think we can work out a good relationship if ,you just stay on topic and be nicer,. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

I have maintained consistently that if you can be civil for 30 days then we will talk about your problems. I dont want to enter into a discussion with someone who is not willing to have a balanced discussion understanding and respecting each others point of view.

P.S. I have gotten were I am at on my own, and yes my family loves me.But I dont go to  them for anything but Sunday dinner, For some reason yours, let you waller in the junk yard and live in a shack, Are you being punished still, for you abusive behavior,???  Try shutting the fuck up. You are an ignorant,big oathed,bully.
You are only making a bigger ass outa yourself.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 11:40:12 AM by mark babitz »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: November 20, 2010, 11:02:12 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"

Mark

Nice try, Arty,  but you have still been insulting (with attacks). So the clock will reset tomorrow, if you can maintain a civil conversation and show you can handle conversation and debate without insulting people then we will begin your challenge tomorrow.You seem to have a huge problem with threatening people,and dilutions of getting things you will never have.I dont think threatening to own someones house or car is the way to win a case in court, but I am sure from your great wealth, you know whats best.I am sure you know that everything I own is in a ,LLC. But your so smart you know that already,So good luck in your threats, and demands and wishes for my Death. I still think we can work out a good relationship if ,you just stay on topic and be nicer,. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

P.S. I have gotten were I am at on my own, and yes my family loves me.But I dont go to  them for anything but Sunday dinner, For some reason yours, let you waller in the junk yard and live in a shack, Are you being punished still, for you abusive behavior,???  Try shutting the fuck up. You are an ignorant,big oathed,bully.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 21, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"

Mark

I have maintained consistently that if you can be civil for 30 days then we will talk about your problems. I dont want to enter into a discussion with someone who is not willing to have a balanced discussion understanding and respecting each others point of view.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 22, 2010, 06:31:14 AM »
I dont want to enter into a discussion with someone who is not willing to have a balanced discussion understanding and respecting each others point of view.
LOL
You should be doing Stand up Marky
You lied,you stole,you invaded my privacy and you stole my identity. What could you possibly want to talk about ?
Wait....Dont answer that.. I am not interested
Thats the truth,you know it,I know it,Sharon knows it,Ginger knows it,as does Psy and anyone else who has seen you in action
Huh Gary ?
Grow up Marky

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 22, 2010, 08:46:49 AM »
I dont want to enter into a discussion with someone who is not willing to have a balanced discussion understanding and respecting each others point of view.
LOL
You should be doing Stand up Marky
You lied,you stole,you invaded my privacy and you stole my identity. What could you possibly want to talk about ?
Wait....Dont answer that.. I am not interested
Thats the truth,you know it,I know it,Sharon knows it,Ginger knows it,as does Psy and anyone else who has seen you in action
Huh Gary ?
Grow up Marky

I have maintained consistently that if you can't be civil for 30 days then we will not talk about your problems. I dont want to enter into a discussion with someone who is not willing to have a balanced discussion understanding and respecting each others point of view.You need to loosen up, and quit being so nasty.You have lied,you have stole,you have invaded my privacy and you have tried to steal my identity,You were Staff at one of the most abusive programs in the U.S., and I am still big enough to reach out with help for you.We know you carry heavy guilt for your past abuses of others, but you can still work threw it.I will start the clock for you now as a favor, and a step in the right direction for you. :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :peace:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 22, 2010, 11:10:45 AM »
Mark
I didnt do any of these things.
Take your "clock" and shove it up your ass. Am not interested in any kind of "making right" with you. You are sick,and disturbed. One lie after another and every day
Take your ball and go home. Its not gonna happen till you take responsibility for the things you have said and done
Then and only them will the playing field be leveled,but I will never be interested in a conversation with you
I have no criminally insane people in my life,and Its not by accident.
My role as a staffperson was when I was 17-18 yrs old. I have made my amends. You are only using this to further your slander and chaos
In fact,I dont think you give a rats ass whether Elan closes or not. Your interest appears to be only to fuck with others
So the "Art was a staffperson" BS you can shove up your ass as well
PLay your little games with someone else

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: November 22, 2010, 11:37:00 AM »
Mark
I didnt do any of these things.
Take your "clock" and shove it up your ass. Am not interested in any kind of "making right" with you. You are sick,and disturbed. One lie after another and every day
Take your ball and go home. Its not gonna happen till you take responsibility for the things you have said and done
Then and only them will the playing field be leveled,but I will never be interested in a conversation with you
I have no criminally insane people in my life,and Its not by accident.
My role as a staffperson was when I was 17-18 yrs old. I have made my amends. You are only using this to further your slander and chaos
In fact,I dont think you give a rats ass whether Elan closes or not. Your interest appears to be only to fuck with others
So the "Art was a staffperson" BS you can shove up your ass as well
PLay your little games with someone else

You seem to be very bitter from, and about your past,your writings reflect that point, but we will still help you when your ready. I will start the clock over, not only as a favor , but a good will gesture, I do care if places like Elan close, and also care about people like you getting help and peace for their crimes and abuses. It is ok to admit you had a bad time at 17-18 and regret your actions of abuse, but thats just the start of working threw the pain. You have to quit abusing and being so ugly with folks, And try and put on the" Art " Happy Face    :clown: :birthday:   :clown:..  and be nice.

Threatening people, and accusing them of things they haven't done, ::poke::,,   won't make the guilt go away, it only fuels :flame:  it and makes you worse, and harder for you to find change and peace :peace:  with yourself, :peace:  :peace:  :peace:,, By the way you lash out, :jawdrop:  :smashcomp:,,  peace is still and can be in your quest. We will all help you " Art " and stand by you as we have for many years. God be with you and have a wonderful Thanks Giving. :peace: Your Friend,  :cheers:  :rocker: :cheers:  :rocker:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta: