Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732553 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1260 on: August 20, 2010, 10:28:41 PM »
So fArt not only did you have sex with a young girl named Heather, which later found out is your daughter, but I just have to know something. Is this also the same girl you paid to have deficate on your chest and you smeared yourself with her fecal matter? ::fullofshit::  :rasta:  You have some really fucked up sexual preferences fArt. :beat: Sick, sick, man!  :notworthy: Now that you seemed to have attracted more negative attention to yourself, which is haunting you currently and watching you fall apart  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: and can only copy, paste incoherent posts of yours of the past and repost them again, thinking you have a chance to stand up and take on everyone.  :roflmao: You are so pathetic!  :suicide:  Fat, middle aged, perverted Jewish man, who likes to have sex with very young girls and boys! Using candy as bait at a playground, to lure them to your liar, where you drug them and repeatedly rape them. I can't wait until you are caught either by the law, or better yet by some childs relative, who will issue their own brand of justice out for you.  :rocker:  :rocker:  You like abducting young girls and boys, you better be brave enough to stand up and face the music. :rocker: Because all of it will come back to haunt you, that i promise you fella.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: August 20, 2010, 10:40:30 PM »
thanks Marky
showing off how vile you can be ?
This is what you have been reducedx to
i will pray for you Marky
nite nite

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: August 21, 2010, 07:05:31 AM »
Because all of it will come back to haunt you, that i promise you fella.

LOL
I gotta tell ya Marky...
Something or someone is obviously haunting you. I couldnt even think of some of the things you write because they are just sick. I know you think you are safe because of the software you are using to hide your IP. But you are wrong,and you have failed again.
I only glanced at your nonsense last night,as I was kinda busy. But as I attempt to read your drivel this morning,I think you really should seek some longterm psychiatric care. You are damaged goods. You have been reduced to pretending to be others,which would have to be the ultimate compliment to me
I thank you
Now please sign in as someone else, so you can agree with yourself and complete your posts.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: August 21, 2010, 07:32:03 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
LOL
You are a regular entrepreneur Marky
Did you accumulate all of this through lying,cheating,stealing too ?
Please dont answer,I dont care
What does that have to do with you stalking me for 8 years ? Or signing in as others to give the impression that others have sided with you.
You are one whacked out little boy.
Are you gonna leave the house today ? Post vile pictures ? How many times will you pretend to be someone else and agree with yourself ?
I wouldnt trade my life for 10 minutes of yours.
You are gravely ill.
Coward

thanks Marky
showing off how vile you can be ?
This is what you have been reducedx to
i will pray for you Marky
nite nite

You are pathetic,Farty, just pathetic

Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
So fArt not only did you have sex with a young girl named Heather, which later found out is your daughter, but I just have to know something. Is this also the same girl you paid to have deficate on your chest and you smeared yourself with her fecal matter? ::fullofshit::  :rasta:  You have some really fucked up sexual preferences fArt. :beat: Sick, sick, man!  :notworthy: Now that you seemed to have attracted more negative attention to yourself, which is haunting you currently and watching you fall apart  :bs:  :bs:  :bs: and can only copy, paste incoherent posts of yours of the past and repost them again, thinking you have a chance to stand up and take on everyone.  :roflmao: You are so pathetic!  :suicide:  Fat, middle aged, perverted Jewish man, who likes to have sex with very young girls and boys! Using candy as bait at a playground, to lure them to your liar, where you drug them and repeatedly rape them. I can't wait until you are caught either by the law, or better yet by some childs relative, who will issue their own brand of justice out for you.  :rocker:  :rocker:  You like abducting young girls and boys, you better be brave enough to stand up and face the music. :rocker: Because all of it will come back to haunt you, that i promise you fella.

" The Elan Reporter " has hit it right on the head, you are one sick person and justice will find you, and put you away. Your routine , I will get you or the you will find out soon shit has taken it's toll, You need to talk about your problems and your past, and quit blaming and trying to always divert the attention in different directions than your self.

I am not the topic Farty you are, your the one who wants to expose the truth, well lets start with you, and the questions about your problems with youths and sex, as you have confessed to and posted.
Thats why we always repost your words, so you won't and can't forget them. All anyone ask's, is that you explain why you wrote the things you have, and now, not want to talk about them.??.

Everyone is allot more interested in you and rape and molestation confession, Than they are me and some cum-sack you use for a reference. See Farty any friend of yours, is no friend of mine, so to hear something negative is good not bad.That means, I am not like them and don't mix well.And that is the best grade anyone good get, and that means being nothing like you Farty or having anything in common with you or your friends.

Don't shit your self Farty, and do something about this Heather thing, I still say " Pile Of Shit " is just 10 feet away from you all day and just watches you squirm, Why won't you talk about that thought, ?? I think I am dam close to being right, they know allot about you Farty, think about it, And they don't hold back ,do they,?? And if your able to get an IP address from  SOUTH AMERICA, you should be able to find their address, and I bet it's the computer next to you, stupid. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:

Because all of it will come back to haunt you, that i promise you fella.

LOL
I gotta tell ya Marky...
Something or someone is obviously haunting you. I couldnt even think of some of the things you write because they are just sick. I know you think you are safe because of the software you are using to hide your IP. But you are wrong,and you have failed again.
I only glanced at your nonsense last night,as I was kinda busy. But as I attempt to read your drivel this morning,I think you really should seek some longterm psychiatric care. You are damaged goods. You have been reduced to pretending to be others,which would have to be the ultimate compliment to me
I thank you
Now please sign in as someone else, so you can agree with yourself and complete your posts.

:rasta:  :rasta:  Well Farty has made a confession and told a truth, :rasta:  :rasta:  :rasta:

Your right Farty you don't have my IP address nor anyone else's, and you don't have the knowledge or resources to get it. Every time you open your mouth, you sound more stupid than the last time.
Because as I have said, if you were able to find the addresses you would know I am not everyone here. But you already know that, and are afraid of upsetting the ones that chase you for the truth, and bring more hell on your self.Smart thinking, because they have a whole bag full or goody's on you. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:

Remember this one Farty,

Which is all good. Thats what children do when they are caught,and cannot substantiate their own lies. I think its a CRIME to have Sharon play mommy to a dog,much less children. Mark has been cheating and lying to protect himself from the IRS, but I corrected that for him. I may even get a reward LOL.. Will donate to a charity if that actually happens. But even if it doesnt, Mark should have learned @ 50 yrs old not to lie,cheat and steal. I only helped him learn that
I hope this clears up any misinformation that these 2 and their 4-5 Screen names are trying to play. I find it very funny,but sad at the same time.

Maybe you can use that reward money to get Heather treatment when she discovers how her Daddy is a child molester, and abuser of others. Or after she reads your years of bile, and threats you have projected to people. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  Karma is hell, isn't it, ??  and you hate when it's your turn.But then it's always your turn.  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: August 21, 2010, 07:58:38 AM »
Wow Marky
You must be seething with anger. Every time I call you out for being a liar....
This is what follows...
Some long diatribe,written by you,only with a different screen name to give the impression that "many" here know anything about me. No person that is sane,or my friend would write such things as I dont havepeople like that in my life
Just you Marky
Speaking of squirming... I believe this is exactly what you just did.
all better now ?
Classless loser

• View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: August 21, 2010, 10:27:38 AM »
Well the frustration that consumes fArt is so apparent. Now I am Mark according to fArt. Give it up loser! How many different people have you tried to guess I was? About 11 that I can currently think of over the years, probably more. fArt I have not forgotten the time where you cried like a little boy throwing a tantrum when I found your plentyofish.com date profile and posted the link. You accussed me of hacking into your computer at the time, when a simple search on you was all that was needed. I can't believe you actually thought your computer was hacked into. So you eventially learned how to do searches, simple searches, searches that a 10 year old could do easily. For the record, all of us here are grown men and women, your stupid threats of how you can track ip's and so on... they don't work on people like us who know best. You might want to take your posts to a forum that has "young" people, young people like say a child who is just discovering the internet and figuring out how it works. They would find your threats to be more realistic, we just laugh at them everyday! I know you like telling yourself everyday, that I am one person with many different screen names, but sorry to burst your bubble once again fArt, but I only use this name to han you your ass. Reality is, everyone here, that despises you..uses one screen name daily here. You are troll fArt, you are a child molestor fArt, I an everyone else will continue to call you out on it and have one heck of a great time watching you fall apart at the seams, as we continue to kick up your areas. You are also an extremely ugly man, that is obeast. I will continue to make fun of you because of that reason too! You're a dick head and a douchebag all rolled up in a pile of fecal matter, and i will continue to forever laugh about that as well!

See fArt, you have many many many people that I know of on the internet, that loathes you. Not limited to just this forum, but other forums as well. I've watched you over the years make a huge ass out of yourself and recently seen your crimes against minors come back and haunt you. You will not get away with molesting children Arthur Warshawsky from Wonder Lake IL. The evidence is over whelming, and there is far too many people coming forward to back up this evidence. If i were you, i would try to retreat and hide, because your past is really gaining on you and coming back to haunt you these days. I can't wait when some judge throws the book at you and incarcerates your disgusting ass for sex crimes against minors.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: August 21, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
Oh Marky
you should give it up. You areonly making a bigger ass outa yourself (is that possible)
No person beleives any of your lies. No judge is gonna send me to jail
Now you on the other hand .. perhaps
That still remains to be seen
But you really should look at the Il penal codes about harrassment,stalking etc.. Perhaps if you eductae yourself
You will shut up and stop pretending to be others
are ya gonna actually leave the house today Marky ?

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: August 21, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »
You will not get away with molesting children Arthur Warshawsky from Wonder Lake IL. The evidence is over whelming, and there is far too many people coming forward to back up this evidence. If i were you, i would try to retreat and hide, because your past is really gaining on you and coming back to haunt you these days. I can't wait when some judge throws the book at you and incarcerates your disgusting ass for sex crimes against minors.
Now might be a good time to list the names of people he committed sex crimes against, in hopes that legal action may someday be taken against him!!

Maybe if they were to find their name listed on this thread with their abuser's name they would decide to pursue such an action!!

• View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: August 21, 2010, 05:41:03 PM »
Well one person as come forward already, and told the story about when she was a minor, fArt would drug here and have sex with her.

Funny you should mention stalking fArt. After all, you are basically stalking everyone here as you have no friends here. :moon:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: August 21, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
Awweeee
I made Marky cry again and tell more lies
How shocking
Can I get you some Kleenex ?
No other person is even on this thread ! LOL
Thats how Super Duper Important you are!
Kinda just like real life for you huh Marky

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: August 21, 2010, 06:35:06 PM »
Wow Marky
You must be seething with anger. Every time I call you out for being a liar....
This is what follows...
Some long diatribe,written by you,only with a different screen name to give the impression that "many" here know anything about me. No person that is sane,or my friend would write such things as I dont havepeople like that in my life
Just you Marky
Speaking of squirming... I believe this is exactly what you just did.
all better now ?
Classless loser

Awweeee
I made Marky cry again and tell more lies
How shocking
Can I get you some Kleenex ?
No other person is even on this thread ! LOL
Thats how Super Duper Important you are!
Kinda just like real life for you huh Marky
[quote="liarsexposed"

]Oh Marky
you should give it up. You areonly making a bigger ass outa yourself (is that possible)
No person beleives any of your lies. No judge is gonna send me to jail
Now you on the other hand .. perhaps
That still remains to be seen
But you really should look at the Il penal codes about harrassment,stalking etc.. Perhaps if you eductae yourself
You will shut up and stop pretending to be others
are ya gonna actually leave the house today Marky ?[/quote]

Farty I am not the " Elan Reporter " I am Me !!!  you moron,  :beat:  :beat:   Yes Farty, as the " Reporter "  stated many people don"t like you.   :whip:  :whip:  and thats just something you caused and apparently it keep biting you in your fat ass. You fear the " Reporter " and their staff , and rightfully so, they have presented you your ass every time you open your mouth. And I would be careful of them too, But I would bet you did something to just piss them off and they didn't forget, as no one does Farty, So don't get all bent out of shape, I don't think,  they have ever brought out the Big Guns yet,.

P.S. " Photo Man " you are the best, :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: August 21, 2010, 06:46:03 PM »
Well the frustration that consumes fArt is so apparent. Now I am Mark according to fArt. Give it up loser! How many different people have you tried to guess I was? About 11 that I can currently think of over the years, probably more. fArt I have not forgotten the time where you cried like a little boy throwing a tantrum when I found your plentyofish.com date profile and posted the link. You accussed me of hacking into your computer at the time, when a simple search on you was all that was needed. I can't believe you actually thought your computer was hacked into. So you eventially learned how to do searches, simple searches, searches that a 10 year old could do easily. For the record, all of us here are grown men and women, your stupid threats of how you can track ip's and so on... they don't work on people like us who know best. You might want to take your posts to a forum that has "young" people, young people like say a child who is just discovering the internet and figuring out how it works. They would find your threats to be more realistic, we just laugh at them everyday! I know you like telling yourself everyday, that I am one person with many different screen names, but sorry to burst your bubble once again fArt, but I only use this name to han you your ass. Reality is, everyone here, that despises you..uses one screen name daily here. You are troll fArt, you are a child molestor fArt, I an everyone else will continue to call you out on it and have one heck of a great time watching you fall apart at the seams, as we continue to kick up your areas. You are also an extremely ugly man, that is obeast. I will continue to make fun of you because of that reason too! You're a dick head and a douchebag all rolled up in a pile of fecal matter, and i will continue to forever laugh about that as well!

See fArt, you have many many many people that I know of on the internet, that loathes you. Not limited to just this forum, but other forums as well. I've watched you over the years make a huge ass out of yourself and recently seen your crimes against minors come back and haunt you. You will not get away with molesting children Arthur Warshawsky from Wonder Lake IL. The evidence is over whelming, and there is far too many people coming forward to back up this evidence. If i were you, i would try to retreat and hide, because your past is really gaining on you and coming back to haunt you these days. I can't wait when some judge throws the book at you and incarcerates your disgusting ass for sex crimes against minors.

:rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  Your words couldn't be better or clearer, He's  got to go to jail, he needs the help they and bubba can provide,. He is an admitted molester on his post's and runs around like it was never said or recorded,. This is one sick fuck. Thanks for the post " Reporter " or should I say Mark, :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Your a stand up group , did you ever think of that Farty maybe the Reporter is actually a group of people, ?? I know Pile Of Shit knows you, I can,,  retrieve IP # and it didn't come up SOUTH AMERICA,  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: August 21, 2010, 07:29:20 PM »
Poor Marky
Are you still crying ?
You do the same thing day after day. Post as someone else,then follow it up with photo man,then you sign in as yourself.
BORRRRING
I think you should create a few more screen names and charactors to cheer you on.
Must be very hard being this obsessed and sick
Maybe you need a pacifier... In the shape of a cock
Nite Nite Marky
PS I really hope you get out of the house this weekend. The fresh air would do you good

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: August 21, 2010, 08:18:26 PM »
Quote from: "mark babitz"
:rocker:  :rocker:  :rocker:  Your words couldn't be better or clearer, He's  got to go to jail, he needs the help they and bubba can provide,. He is an admitted molester on his post's and runs around like it was never said or recorded,. This is one sick fuck. Thanks for the post " Reporter " or should I say Mark, :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao: Your a stand up group , did you ever think of that Farty maybe the Reporter is actually a group of people, ?? I know Pile Of Shit knows you, I can,,  retrieve IP # and it didn't come up SOUTH AMERICA,  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
I think it's time he paid for his crimes.

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: August 21, 2010, 09:17:16 PM »
Maybe you need a pacifier... In the shape of a cock

What, one of these?

Considering your vast and intimate nature of the subject, I'm sure you can help him find the best deal.

Quote from: "Troubled Turd"
I think it's time he paid for his crimes.

...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...