Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 732559 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #1080 on: August 05, 2010, 09:52:10 AM »
liarsexposed wrote:
I was born in 1963 Sharon

There are no charges or even an accusation of the molestations you are making up. Its only a suggestion Marky,but think hard about how,and where you want to go with this.

Thats all I will say about it. Create your own destiny

Sharon.. you got nothing but rhetoric..bullshit..and personal insanity.Yup I gave you the high hard one. Then I left. Its 25 years ago. Is the pain still too much to bear ? See a shrink. No more explanations .. no more excuses

You only want to find(and use) whatever you can (EVEN IF ITS A LIE) as a weapon

Well lady (loose terminology) you have failed again. You must be used to failure. Thus far thats all you have shown every one.
Go hug your children.. You'll feel better.

Read your post Farty and answer Anne question on teen age girls you sick fuck. Dont shit yourself and go to hell Farty.

As far as your condolences Sharon asked at the hospital not to hear from or talk to you she said and I believe her and totally understand. You are top on her list and Tim's Daughter of people they hate. :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  You are subhuman and it's well seen. Answer Anne question now, you are being asked per your request, [ "If someone wants to know something about Art,they may ask me. But I dont play troll " ]

As far as trolls check your screen name stupid, calling the kettle black, ass hole
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1081 on: August 05, 2010, 10:05:14 AM »
Quote from: "liarsexposed"
Hey Anne.. as usual.. You got nothing. Just another Fornits troll. Find someone that WANTS to engage you in some form
I am not interested

I bet you're not interested.  That's a pretty fucked up thing to do, let alone admit to like you're proud of it.  Too bad the statute of limitations has run out.  That's statutory rape, dickhead.

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=29840&start=885

There are no charges or even an accusation of the molestations you are making up. Its only a suggestion Marky,but think hard about how,and where you want to go with this.

Sharon.. you got  nothing but rhetoric..bullshit..and personal insanity. Yup I gave you the high hard one.   Then I left. Its 25 years ago.  Is the pain still too much to bear ? See a shrink. No more explanations .. no more excuses

Well lady (loose terminology) you have failed again. You must be used to failure. Thus far thats all you have shown every one.
Go hug your children.. You'll feel better
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1082 on: August 05, 2010, 10:07:30 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
 Are you secretly a homosexual ?

Are you secretly a pedophile?  Are you not the one who admitted to having sex with a teenage girl when you were in your mid-twenties?

:cheers:  :cheers: I think his post tell everything about him" Anne " and he is one of the sicker ones you will find. Jail is a good place for the Farty or some well secured institution.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1083 on: August 05, 2010, 10:11:01 AM »
Ahhh tag team trolling
How unusual
I have zero guilt Marky.
I am sorry I didnt include you Anne. I know how important I am to you, and your lack of life. I am flattered.
Poor Marky... How come you havent responded to my questions Marky ? Cat got your toungue ? Hard to defend yourself when you are plainly,and clearly busted.
You should really roll up a fatty and calm down boy
Your busted.. Get over it and move the fuck along little man. No different than any other lie that I have exposed of yours. The list keeps getting longer
Huh Gary,David,Jeff,Reporter and whomever else. Hard to keep track of your screen names these days,as you really arent very important any more :feedtrolls:
I gotta go... Am gonna scratch my nuts and think of Anne :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
My deal with Sharon is over. But you Marky... You obviously cannot control yourself
and havent for a number of years
Pretty sad actually.. Arent you like 50 yrs old  ?
Tsk Tsk Tsk

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
« Reply #1084 on: August 05, 2010, 10:24:05 AM »
I have zero guilt Marky.

Guilt about what?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: August 05, 2010, 10:33:19 AM »
Poor Marky... How come you havent responded to my questions Marky ? Cat got your toungue ? Hard to defend yourself when you are plainly,and clearly busted.

I'm asking the same of you.  Are you a pedophile?  You've already admitted to statutory rape.  Cat got your tongue?  Hard to defend yourself when you are plainly and clearly busted.....by yourself.

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: August 05, 2010, 07:02:35 PM »
Dear Gary stadler,Jeff cooper,Joe Gerald,carl shure,elan reporter,marky babbletits....
Kinda quiet there cumbubblerboy
Sorry you got your ass handed to you today by myself and "you know who"
but like the old man always said "If ya got it comin to ya,then ya got it comin to ya
Am kinda bored exposing your multiple lies,and screen names,so I am gonna go play in the water.
I would invite ya.. But....
You better get to cleaning that Goose Shit pal
If nothing changes,nothing changes
stay sick
We like you that way
You are very entertaining

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: August 05, 2010, 08:13:17 PM »
Quote from: "aliciakeys"
ART PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Sent: Yesterday, 17:14
To: liarsexposed  

ART,

What were your employment dates at ELAN?

What was your job title at ELAN?

Who were your supervisors at ELAN?

Where areas/buildings did you work in/at while you were employed at ELAN?

Did you get fired or did you resign from ELAN?

Why did your employer fire you or why did you resign?

Did you instruct students to enter the ring while you were employed at ELAN?

Did you ever witness other staff/owners abuse {sexual abuse /physical abuse / neglect /emotional abuse } children while you were employed at ELAN?

I was told to contact ART's attorney, so he is hiding something folks!!!  ART you are digging yourself a deeper hole every day.  Keep at it ole boy!!!  

:jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:

Re: ART PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Sent: Yesterday, 17:17
by liarsexposed

by liarsexposed

any answers to questions of this nature can be addressed by my attorney,and only my attorney
You have his info

Sent: Yesterday, 17:21
by aliciakeys

any answers to questions of this nature can be addressed by my attorney,and only my attorney
You have his info

ART if you claim you didn't commit sexual crimes against Sharon why are you telling me to contact your attorney?  This doesn't make sense.

Sent: Yesterday, 17:29
by aliciakeys

You have his info

liarsexposed wrote:

Sharon.. you got nothing but rhetoric..bullshit..and personal insanity.  Yup I gave you the high hard one. Then I left. Its 25 years ago. Is the pain still too much to bear ? See a shrink. No more explanations .. no more excuses

ART you stated, "Yup I gave you the high hard one.  Then I left."  Sharon would have been under the age of 18 and you over the age of 21.   :beat:   :beat:

Sent: Yesterday, 22:51
by liarsexposed

AM gonna answer your question once and once only
I wont talk to a troll about anything significant
Besides,isnt it your job to use whatever I say against me ?
Reduced to Pretending to be others
Now thats quite the quality of life you have there!
Good luck

To: aliciakeys  

Good luck

You didn't do anything wrong right ART?  What do you got to hide?

: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
by Anne Bonney » Yesterday, 15:33

liarsexposed wrote:

I'm asking the same of you. Are you a pedophile? You've already admitted to statutory rape. Cat got your tongue? Hard to defend yourself when you are plainly and clearly busted.....by yourself.
Anne Bonney
phpBB Prolific contributor

by liarsexposed » 54 minutes ago

Dear Gary stadler,Jeff cooper,Joe Gerald,carl shure,elan reporter,marky babbletits....
Kinda quiet there cumbubblerboy
Sorry you got your ass handed to you today by myself and "you know who"
but like the old man always said "If ya got it comin to ya,then ya got it comin to ya
Am kinda bored exposing your multiple lies,and screen names,so I am gonna go play in the water.
I would invite ya.. But....
You better get to cleaning that Goose Shit pal
If nothing changes,nothing changes
stay sick
We like you that way
You are very entertaining

:fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :karma:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:  :fuckoff:
Hey stupid the questions are to you not me I have nothing to hide I use my real name you phony fuck.
Answer the questions asked or go away, you coward. Are still a Pedophile or was Sharon your last victim ??
You have been so busted in your words just cop to your guilt ,just cop to your guilt you sick fuck. You are no more than just some stalking animal who try's and pray on the weak, And when confronted runs like a coward and wont answer questions about your statements, not anyone else's yours, you stupid ass hole. So answer the nice folks questions on your post's ass hole and please don't shit yourself any harder looser. And I don't run Farty, defiantly not from a weak ass hole  like you, You are the one always hiding and trolling around as liarsexposed show's. Busted again ass hole lol  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  You weak piece of shit  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:  :waaaa:

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: August 05, 2010, 09:17:37 PM »
Oh I'm sorry
Did I forget to mention one of your alias' ? I know how sensitive you are. Who the fuck are you that I have to answer anything ? You have been whining all day and maybe you need a diaper change. Did you shit yourself again Marky ?
Your tough talk has gotten you right where you are. Alienated from all. Do you know why young man  ?
Because you have a mental defect. Because you are obsessed with me,and have been for close to 10 years. Perhaps you have forgotten some of your "earlier trollings". I own you boy.... Am pretty sure you know it too,or you wouldnt be so angry.
So tonight,after you clean up all the Goose shit on your lawn,please kill yourself. Dont do it for me... Do it because its the right thing to do.
How does a person become reduced,to being owned by a website ? What happened to you that you have carried on this campaign against me for all these years. Is this the best you can do ? Did you even get outside today at all ?
sorry pal,but you are the lowest form of Loser I have ever met. LOL and Ive never met your cowardly ass!
You remember that lie dont ya ?
Nite Nite

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #1089 on: August 06, 2010, 07:20:37 AM »
Well Ridilin Boy
By now you must have realized that YOU are all alone in this 10 year quest of yours. I just wanted to define some of your words..
WEAK = One who has to pose as others to obtain acceptance by others.. Thinking that you have had some anonymity.
So much for that thought huh Marky
ALONE = You are but Web Trash...I am glad to have been able to take out the trash.. The only support you have is Anne (LOL).. to which I find Extra Hysterical. As she is but a gnat buzzing around from topic to topic hoping to be accepted by any group of Web Trash.
Unless you count your 10 alias'.. you have no one,and nothing... BTW I heard all about your POS Vette.. Is that an extension of your very small penis ?
I suggest you find yourself an inpatient setting, where you can get some help that you desperately need. Because an insanity defense is about the only one that will save you,your homes,and your belongings
After that,I suggest you find yourself a Public Defneder. As I indicated earlier, I own you.
Will be in touch Mr Reporter! Have I got a story for you!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: August 06, 2010, 10:18:27 AM »
Look.....you're the one who posted that you fucked a teenager when you were in your mid-twenties, and seemed awfully proud of it.  Why so shy about it now?  Did it suddenly dawn on you that you this could ......I was merely asking for clarification.  You're always demanding info from other people, why are you ignoring a question about what YOU WROTE YOURSELF.  

Your silence speaks volumes.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1091 on: August 06, 2010, 10:23:42 AM »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #1092 on: August 06, 2010, 10:33:29 AM »
Quote from: "Anne Bonney"
Look.....you're the one who posted that you fucked a teenager when you were in your mid-twenties, and seemed awfully proud of it.  Why so shy about it now?  Did it suddenly dawn on you that you this could ......I was merely asking for clarification.  You're always demanding info from other people, why are you ignoring a question about what YOU WROTE YOURSELF.  

Your silence speaks volumes.

Careful Anne he will threaten you too, but he wont answer your question. He is the great Fart  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: He thinks I am everyone one the site and I have been bashing him for 10 years. he is delusional. but then that is only one of many of his problems. I dont know why he wont answer your question Anne about his previous admissions, unless he feels your asking a stupid question, and feel there is nothing wrong with his act's.Or he thinks you are really me,?? again he is delusional and needs help. But maybe you might be lucky and get him too confess again .Good luck, remember he has no fault, we are the one's that are all fucked up.  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re:
« Reply #1093 on: August 06, 2010, 10:37:59 AM »
Quote from: "Froderik"

Hey is that Farty ?????  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::OMG::  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

Offline aliciakeys

• View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: August 06, 2010, 11:53:44 AM »
ART PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Sent: Yesterday, 17:14
by aliciakeys

ART,

What were your employment dates at ELAN?

What was your job title at ELAN?

Who were your supervisors at ELAN?

Where areas/buildings did you work in/at while you were employed at ELAN?

Did you get fired or did you resign from ELAN?

Why did your employer fire you or why did you resign?

Did you instruct students to enter the ring while you were employed at ELAN?

Did you ever witness other staff/owners abuse {sexual abuse /physical abuse / neglect /emotional abuse } children while you were employed at ELAN?

-------------------------------------------------

by liarsexposed

You have his info

Sent: Yesterday, 17:21
by aliciakeys

liarsexposed wrote:
You have his info

ART if you claim you didn't commit sexual crimes against Sharon why are you telling me to contact your attorney? This doesn't make sense.

Sent: Yesterday, 17:29
by aliciakeys

liarsexposed wrote:
You have his info

liarsexposed wrote:

Sharon.. you got nothing but rhetoric..bullshit..and personal insanity. Yup I gave you the high hard one. Then I left. Its 25 years ago. Is the pain still too much to bear ? See a shrink. No more explanations .. no more excuses

ART you stated, "Yup I gave you the high hard one. Then I left." Sharon would have been under the age of 18 and you over the age of 21. :beat:  :beat:

by liarsexposed

Good luck

Quote aliciakeys Re: ART PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
Sent: Today, 00:08
by aliciakeys

liarsexposed wrote:
Good luck

You didn't do anything wrong right ART? What do you got to hide?

Sent: Today, 02:19
by liarsexposed

You must be very sad

Another message and you get blocked   ::OMG::

Ask me anything,in person

You get nothing here

« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:15:42 PM by aliciakeys »