Author Topic: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies  (Read 529385 times)

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
Re: Elan discussion from New Forum Policies
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Quote from: "mark babitz"
this forum was split to keep Felice away and stop her from crying
Source for your assertion?

From the Fornits' FAQ:

Terms of use
    This forum is offered to absolutely anyone with any kind of interest in the troubled parent inustry, cults, thought reform or any tangentally related topic. It is a resource to facilitate open, unmediated discussion relating to the topics designated by individual forum moderators and to promote coordination and networking efforts relating to them...
    [/list]
    ::OMG:: What exactly are you trying to say, spit it out I dont need directions you do.and some reading lessons. Nothing was said until Felice started up and I am sure she will wonder over here why who knows.My post and Gary's were all Elan directed, go back and read, and then she came along with Elan people dont have time for this.go back and read.I still gather and post I have my direction and will run over anything that gets in the way. So WHY would anyone find need to bother me or try and insult what I am doing,I once again ask drop the Felice crusade and get on to Elan but you guys wont and thats what makes the game fun. ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::
    « Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #31 on: January 17, 2010, 07:29:22 PM »
    Quote from: "mark babitz"
    :rocker: No I dont ,I am going by what he has said and posted , I dont even know if he is being honest. He claimed Joe Ricci was his guardian and he got shanghaied into it. Claims to being apart or watching some kid get dragged from a car by staff or something to that effect. I think he is full of shit and I have always said that. All the deep dark stuff about Elan he should be able share and he doesn't, boast to have med records etc.I take him with a grain of salt he goes from site to site with his companion starting fights.

How long do you plan on busting his balls?  I suspect you went to Elan, therefor you're upset with him.  You did not interact with him at Elan.  Danny should not bear the brunt of your anger.  It is time to move on.

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
    « Reply #32 on: January 17, 2010, 07:34:23 PM »
    :feedtrolls:
    « Last Edit: January 18, 2010, 05:06:41 PM by mark babitz »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #33 on: January 17, 2010, 07:42:08 PM »
    When Danny can speak like a gentlemen he will be spoken to like one, I must ask are you Danny's Attorney or lover. I generally take care of my own business and problems, or am I be too nosey ??? Do you chew his food ??

Are you Danny's Attorney or lover?  No
    Do you chew his food ? No
    Am I be too nosy?  This is not the correct question to ask.

I wrote earlier, "It is time to move on."  You show no signs of doing that.  It  would not hurt to get professional help.
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2010, 08:00:28 PM by Anonymous »

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
    « Reply #34 on: January 17, 2010, 07:47:13 PM »
    Quote from: "exposecedu"
    When Danny can speak like a gentlemen he will be spoken to like one, I must ask are you Danny's Attorney or lover. I generally take care of my own business and problems, or am I be too nosey ??? Do you chew his food ??

Are you Danny's Attorney or lover?  No
    Do you chew his food ? No
    Am I be too nosy?  This is not the correct question to ask.

I wrote earlier, "It is time to move on."  You show no signs of doing that.  I think you should get professional help.
    :rocker: You fuck me up with your responces. your funny you win ha ha. I dont how to respond, you got me ::fullofshit::  :rasta:  :rasta:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #35 on: January 17, 2010, 07:58:48 PM »
    With quality like this it doesn't take much to understand why Elan is still around.

Offline fornits

• View Profile
    « Reply #36 on: January 17, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
    'Mark babitz' aka 'Gary Stadler' ‘Randy Jackson’ is an Elan School Cult operative deliberately publicly behaving in a deranged manner and posting distractions to obfuscate investigation and application of criminal penalty to the criminals that organize the Elan School Cult.

That's my opinion (and Antigen's), anyway.

"They" are likely to be characters created by the same person, along with 'bossybee' and 'Rose.'

Have you noticed they write in the same style, and pose the exact same justifications for their harmful (to effective advocacy for the victims of Elan) internet screeds? I don't think that's a coincidence.

A Felice, and Danny...only post in the CAN Elan school forum, where his/ her antics will be deleted and you can assemble a meaningful body of evidence pertinent to the Elan School Cult.

viewforum.php?f=75

My 2 cents.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #37 on: January 18, 2010, 12:54:46 AM »
    :shamrock:
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:18:17 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #38 on: January 18, 2010, 01:41:28 AM »
    :shamrock:
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 01:19:18 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
    « Reply #39 on: January 18, 2010, 03:00:14 AM »
    Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
    BE NICE EVERYONE................KARMA.............REMEMBER

I think your Karma will be biting you in the rear end soon enough.  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:  :beat:
    RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
    « Reply #40 on: January 18, 2010, 03:01:35 AM »
    Quote from: "Che Gookin"
    With quality like this it doesn't take much to understand why Elan is still around.

This wisdom coming from filthy mouth..classic :blabla:
    RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
    « Reply #41 on: January 18, 2010, 03:07:01 AM »
    Quote from: "fornits"
    'Mark babitz' aka 'Gary Stadler' ‘Randy Jackson’ is an Elan School Cult operative deliberately publicly behaving in a deranged manner and posting distractions to obfuscate investigation and application of criminal penalty to the criminals that organize the Elan School Cult.

That's my opinion (and Antigen's), anyway.

"They" are likely to be characters created by the same person, along with 'bossybee' and 'Rose.'

Have you noticed they write in the same style, and pose the exact same justifications for their harmful (to effective advocacy for the victims of Elan) internet screeds? I don't think that's a coincidence.

A Felice, and Danny...only post in the CAN Elan school forum, where his/ her antics will be deleted and you can assemble a meaningful body of evidence pertinent to the Elan School Cult.

viewforum.php?f=75

My 2 cents.

Im glad we got good wanna be detectives around here stupid ignorance is beyond. Kewl. I think fornits is a compete utter joke.  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
    « Reply #42 on: January 18, 2010, 03:09:20 AM »
    Who upset you this time?

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
    « Reply #43 on: January 18, 2010, 03:10:01 AM »
    Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
    Quote from: "Che Gookin"

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..`DE CHE MON.......We are a distinctive quarry aren't we......boo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I refuse to surrender.....onward.....lol. What else can we do.......don't say it!!!!!! lol.
    Unreal you actually were a staff member and act younger than me?? Dude you are very crazied, go get some prozac or something before you hurt yourself thinkin to much.  :spam:  :spam:

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
    « Reply #44 on: January 18, 2010, 03:16:03 AM »
    Quote from: "exposecedu"
    Who upset you this time?
    i find this ridiculous on going load of bullshit. no one upset me but they just accused me of being a fat 40 year old and i am a gay 20 year old with a life in store for me. oh i see the resemblance from the dectectives around here that puppet every1's thoughts. fornits suck so gunna go find somewhere else to hang. people here need serious therapy, but hey Danny is available for sessions or Felice, they seem to run the show around here. and either would i turn my back on.  :twofinger: