Author Topic: War on Art  (Read 4564 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
War on Art
« on: January 15, 2010, 04:41:50 PM »
Ladies, gentlemen and all them others,
   First, let me apologize for my extended absence. Sometimes life just takes you somewhere and you don't have the time to get around to the things you want to do. I also want to express my awe and sincere respect for the energy and stone cold stubbornness it has taken to keep this thing afloat through all the turmoil. Course, Psy has done an awsome job of admining through troubled times and Kelly before him and let's not forget all those who have kicked cash, service and good vibes too. I think what this thing is may actually be a community after all.

Just lately, more than a few community members have been complaining about the perennial attacks on Art. At first I just thought it was the same ol'e same ol'e momentary frustration that occasionally amounts to a complaint or three, few demands and little, if anything else. Having looked over the New Elan Site thread and, in so doing, reeled my mind up with all the old history I no longer think this is just another momentary emotional outburst on the part of those complaining.

Of course, all of it could be fiction. One never knows. But if half of what I'm finding out is well founded, boy you guys are some sick, sick bastards. I mean that sincerely. Whether you're doing it purely for sadistic pleasure or to obfuscate and prevent effecitve discussion of Elan, either way you're assholes!

Now, please allow me to explain why I'm not going to edit, censor or ban any of it without a legit, legally binding, air-tight court order.

My first stop on this journey was, of course, http://www.elansurvivorsgroup.com/ Oh, the irony!   [attachment=0:2qa08dnp]formerlyfreewebs.jpg[/attachment:2qa08dnp]

This speaks to the legal reasons why I won't moderate. Formerly Freewebs, like most hosting providers, does moderate their content. As such, I guess they can't call themselves free any longer, wouldn't be honest. That's fine. I'm not trying to get webs to do as I do. They're about something entirely different that what we're doing over here. Wish I could make the money they're making, but there's just no commercial value to this content that I can find. If you think of someone who could benefit from advertising here without changing the above stated policy, PLEASE do not hesitate to give them my number!

On the question of ethics, what's fair is fair. If I chose to intervene on behalf of someone I happen to like, agree with or believe to be innocent then I would have to give equal consideration to them others. Meaningful criticism of the troubled parent industry and public sector gulags would very quickly become impossible because no one would be allowed to say anything unless they could prove it. I happen to believe that our argument can stand on it's own without my tipping the scales to prop it up.

For tactical reasons, folks, this is the primary purpose of Fornits right from the git go! We all have stories that are difficult to prove because they occurred behind closed doors with the only eye witnesses being slandered minors (in most cases) held by force and/or coercion and unable to communicate with the outside world. How in the hell can we find one another to corroborate our stories so that we can prove them if we can't tell those stories unless and until they're proven?

Removing that control on communication yanks the linchpin out of an important protection that these cults have enjoyed for generations.

Now what about the intellectual integrity of discussion and all that? Well, my dear fellow program vets, survivors and supporters, proud or properly shameful. I think it's evident to any outsider reading much content here that we are nearly all pretty fucked up cup cakes! Sorry, you just can't get an insider's view of something as horrible as brainwashing without risking injury from some of the mental shrapnel that so often comes poking out at the worst possible moment.

I've watched this pattern play out in real life and on these forums for decades now. Specifically, I've watched what seem to be the same individuals work the same scam using several different people as targets. Art's just the only one who keeps checking in once in awhile, or maybe they're hounding him irl a little more than the others. I don't know. But they keep after him.

I sincerely do believe that the attacks on Art are entirely baseless. This has been going on for YEARS now. What could possibly drive such devotion to making some stranger on the net miserable? Some think it's just cause Art gets so upset and, just like ill behaved grade school bullies, that makes it fun. But these are the same people hounding this guy over years, across many web sites, even funding and producing their own Art bashing sites from time to time. Could be that these people are just that completely damaged by their Elan experience. But it seems, by far and away, more likely that they're doing this for a specific purpose. Nothing personal against Art in particular. But he'll do cause he responds and that's all they need. But the purpose I believe drives this is to interrupt and prevent any meaningful discussion about Elan. I think they're true believers protecting their cult. It's an effective red herring maneuver. That would be the simplest explanation that fits all the facts.

Any way, though, that only works if you let it. So please, folks, there is a LOT of valuable content in this forum. You just have to look for it. And thanks to Dan for bumping good threads and to Felice for hunkering on this stinking pile of drek no matter what. You is one tough biatch, biatch!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Re: War on Art
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 02:30:43 PM »
Bossy, just so you understand. I wouldn't have deleted those posts. I try hard to keep my admin decisions out of the middle of any dispute and one tried and true way to shut down demands to intervene has been to let stand anything anybody wants to post about me. I'll join in a debate. I'll try, sometimes, to convince someone to retract something they've said about me. But I won't do it for them just cause I could and I won't demand that a foreign host do so on my behalf. But that's just me. I'm crazy like that.

I will edit or delete almost anything that anyone asks me based on one consideration and one only; vis a vis can I verify that the person making the request is actually the author of the words in question. Behind that, I think I've just successfully deleted artman11111 and all of his posts from the server at his request. So don't nobody go gittin' all `noided `bout dat, m-khay?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 02:43:15 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:40:25 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »
I'm not sure, but I don't think any of that content is easily recoverable. Also not sure if Felice would want to undelete it even if she can. This is her forum, she moderates so it's not my call. I certainly don't have any control over what Bossy does with her site, either. You'll have to answer that, bossy. The hosting provider will generally restore a site so long as the person who's complaining tells them they're satisfied with your response. As to how all that works out? Well now! Here's how I usually handle it http://fornits.com/dchfans. Other hosting providers have different policies.  ;)

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 05:35:48 PM »
to me that is selective controlling and makes fornits unbelievable , felice is wrong 4 taking anything off, her art campiagn is know nortoriously through sites, now her new bonding with danny and jackson. personally the way it looks is felice is a major problem and to unstable to handle a forum. like when she deleted my post of concern for bossybee39's saftey, and mention people needed to give the woman peace because of a miscarriage she suffered. normal people would of sent condolences to her not called to slice her throat. bossybee39 is not in any form angry i said that either, and her response was very nicely put..of course that is missing too. maybe these forums need to be locked so people when they feel like it can not take anything off unless the administrator believes it is harmful. only way bossybee39 is coming back to fornits is if she runs her own forum topics. i know she has few good ones in mind. funny how art and bossy get into it and now focus is on that lady. did anyone meet her? i did man she is down to earth. has compassion. and wisdom. she may not have the fancy writing but she will stand for what she believes in all the way, not the wishy washy things that danny and felice try to suck you into. they bash ppl the most on these forums and cleaverly distruct lives. to think this morning i spoke to bossybee39, she asked me to refrain from causing harm to felice and danny. the ppl who fucked with her the most she has extended good tidings too. someone explain as to why she would even consider that in her heart. i picked a good role model of who to listen to and help guide me. bossybee39 had amazing news for so many but is now in hiding, guess only the spring will reviel it all for many that were on the honest journey. danny seems to ask people to spam the crap out of ppl's forums. felice is one way one minute the next somewhere in mars. i am sure she will delete my words here spoken today just to show she cannot handle being disagreed with. this monster felice has a serious background that boarders on criminal acts, why the hell would fornits allow her to spew her ideas her on fornits? is there no boundaries of the content exposure or the lunatic who can guide a forum so impartially? I believe when bossybee39 said she felt like she was in Russia she actually said it all right there. censorship and behavioral modification is wrong. it borders on insainity. the lady said some classy good things and the morons could not handle is so of course she had to be insaine, no offense but right now she is the only one making sense and Mark too. there is not some huge conspiracy out there, this is not the ufo sighting crap either. no jfk in sight. why is there no positive forums running like the straights. i will tell you why danny and felice will make sure it will not happen. they are the trolls claiming they have trolls destroying their own forums. does not take a rocket scientist to figure out that danny's little cult of danny followers come to his rescue every time. what is the man incapable of a fair debate? danny sends all types of ppl to attack others it is funny how felice tolerates this. some forum moderator. personally felice i think your a crayon or two short of a full box, your fruitloop fell a long time ago. I am with the others that think you standing up for children's rights is beyond insainity after your involvement with the system. claiming say things online and dcfs will come get your kids. you made threats to bossybee39 involving her children, you are sick and need to be placed in permant care facility. and everyone watch she will delete this posting as well. so read it fast before like everything it will be poof be gone.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 05:57:41 PM »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:41:06 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2010, 06:14:53 PM »
DANIEL BOSSYBEE IS ON A RETREAT FOR PERSONAL ISSUES IN HERE LIFE, I DO KNOW HER SITE IS FOREVER DOWN AND SHE REFUSES TO MAKE THE CORRECTIONS IN ORDER FOR IT TO RETURN, THAT WOULD BE USELESS ANYWAYS. NO ONE OUT THERE TAKES IT SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS. I WILL BE GOING TO HER HOUSE TONIGHT AND I WILL LET HER KNOW U GOT A COUPLE QUESTIONS FOR HER DANIEL. I BELIEVE THE POINT IS THIS...IF POSTED REGARDLESS UNLESS IT HAS SOMETHING LIKE KILLING CHILDREN OR KILLING SOMEONE DIRECTLY ON HERE EVERY OUNCE SHOULD REMAIN. PEOPLE HAVE RIGHTS TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND THIS MEANS EVERYONE, EVEN THE GUY THAT SAUD HE WISHES TO SCREW MY MOTHER. POOR TASTE YES, BUT FACT REMAINED AS MUCH AS IT RIGHT NOW KILLS ME...I HAVE SEEN SOME GOOD WRITINGS IN EVERYONE EVEN DANIEL AT TIMES, BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AGREE WITH HIM IN THE LEAST. IF WE CENSOR THINGS OR SOMEONE CAN CENSOR THEM WHY EVEN BOTHER. WE ARE THEN TOLD TO AGREE WITH THEM OR SHUT UP. NO WAY HELL WITH THAT. PEOPLE ON HERE PICK AT ME BECAUSE I AM 20 THIS DOES NOT MEAN I DONT HAVE A MIND OF MY OWN. I KNOW WHAT FREEDOM IS AND REALLY BOSSYBEE WAS RIGHT IN MY EYES NOT TO BEND FOR ANYONE AND STAND FOR WHAT IS RIGHT. SHE REFUSED TO TAKE POSTINGS OFF. WELL HER SITE WAS OVER TAKEN BY A TROLL THAT INSTIGATED A SERIOUS ISSUE. I DO NOT BLAME HER FOR THROWING HER HANDS UP RIGHT NOW. I BELIEVE SHE WILL BE BACK STRONGER IN A LITTLE WHILE. PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY WOULD BE THERE AND WHEN THE TIME CAME YOU ALL BAILED ON THIS LADY. INCLUDING YOU DANIEL.
RETARDS GET A LIFE...DO NOT POST ON FORNITS, IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BRAIN AND ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING OF VALUE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2010, 08:32:04 PM »
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:41:41 AM by Anonymous »

Offline fornits

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
Felice, Danny, and survivors interested in effectively promoting action against the villains behind the Elan School Cult, why not put together testimony, links, investigation findings, and media reports relevant to the Elan School Cult in the CAN – Elan School sub – forum?
viewforum.php?f=75

This sub- forum’s a sewer--and largely doesn't work toward that goal.The CAN Elan School forum can be more tightly moderated, and you can simply delete the purposefully obfuscating gibberish!

Also, Felice, how many of these avatars are fashioned by the same person? Surely Gary, Mark, Rose, Bossy are one person, yea?

And can ya delete Randy Jackson’s copy pasta spam, if that’s not to much to ask.
Thanks

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2010, 09:28:06 PM »
anytime someone needs to speak to me directly from fornits just contact me i got no problem providing mine or sharon's number she gave me permission to do so to only the owners of fornits not some wack dorks playing fbi wannabes with a 4 ppl are one loon. mark and gary i am sure are two guys sick of the shit felice preaches and whomever she decides to be for that day too.

Offline RavingMad

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2010, 10:14:32 PM »
HMM INTERESTING THEORIES JUST WENT UNDER THE TOLIET GUYS..THANKS FOR THE TRIP IT WAS KEWL.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2010, 12:10:31 PM »
yeah I been lurking a lot lately cos there aint been jackshit of intrest on here of late.Not much in the way of constructive,or even much worth poking fun at.
I got divorced recently,and coulda used the diversion.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Justanothertroll

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2010, 11:40:27 AM »
Has anyone even bothered to tell Sharon that she has been had ? Has anyone even taken the time out to explain to her that these are the same trolls,doing what they have done for 8 years ? Doesnt it appear "funny" that you havent even met "Tim" or Mark" ?
Sharon
You dont get it. Your kindness and desire to do the right thing matters not here. All that matters here is that the trolls have something new,or (as in your case) someONE new to do this to. Keep in mind that we are dealing with people from Elan. These are very sick people that have nothing better in their lives than to make others suffer.
Ive seen it for years. It appears you have fallen for this hook,line and sinker.
You can be as mad at me as you like. Spew hate, and make new websites and the like. But that wont change the fact that you have been had by a troll.
Webs.com has been very cooperative with my attorney. The several times your site(s) have been removed is not without Legal Cause.
Perhaps you should seek out real people to take on this cause. All you have done thus far is ruin what credibility you may have had,and build a case against you and your "freinds" in a court of law.
Sharon.. For your sake.. Stop this nonsense already. You would be suprised at those who would support you and this cause if you get real. Let the trolls do what they like.. I have something very specific in mind for them

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 03:32:04 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
hello everyone i apologize for being away for a bit i have some things going on and need to be resting. however i was presented with a serious issue by someone that needs to be addressed. first off i am my own woman trust me one of me is enough. some of you may know i have 8 lovely children to tend to as well. that is my first goal in life,my second goal is college, my third is to protect teenagers, not just from elan but from other schools as well. lord knows i have a lot to learn but i welcome that road. i have fought with a few, lost a few friends along the way, and made my share of mistakes. however i am against all of this and i need to make this loud and clear so it sinks in to many. this constant fighting takes away our wisdom. i wish no pain to come to felice,art, danny, rose, mark, gary, or anyone else on here. i am respectfully asking for this back and forth to end. we all have flaws in our lives that none of us are proud of at all, but to throw those short comings into others is not only dehumanizing but shows such a lack of regard for human life. Danny has provided some interesting facts, so has Mark. lets explore pulling those ideas together and grouping for a reason. Felice, see I care for Felice too. I do not agree sometime but honestly can say this woman has a good heart. I seriously am aware of things to hurt her and i think it is wrong guys. she suffered oh god she suffered already. let her have a life. Danny well we had our own little
 immature moments but honestly when we did that I lost a friend which I do not take lightly. I was wrong in things as
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  
Sharon you didn't lose a friend, just taking a break. Were not done "yet". The job is not finished.  :shamrock: Danny
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
 well. Rosey is young everyone what are we showing her here, we are teaching her that we are cold bitter idiots. As for Art i believe enough is enough with him as well, I heard he is seeking peace in his heart, let him go guys please. Mark is a strong willed man and his knowledge is going to waste by others not listening. He is a very good man. I do not believe we are a huge massive mess of evil people here, we have families and goals. Why in God's name can't we get some order and direction started. This is what we all wanted in our hearts why are we fighting each other. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone one on these forums. I may be gone for a bit but i will come back when i am feeling better. bye 4 now Bossybee39

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 04:28:06 PM »
Quote from: "Justanothertroll"
Has anyone even bothered to tell Sharon that she has been had ? Has anyone even taken the time out to explain to her that these are the same trolls,doing what they have done for 8 years ? Doesnt it appear "funny" that you havent even met "Tim" or Mark" ?
Sharon
You dont get it. Your kindness and desire to do the right thing matters not here. All that matters here is that the trolls have something new,or (as in your case) someONE new to do this to. Keep in mind that we are dealing with people from Elan. These are very sick people that have nothing better in their lives than to make others suffer.
Ive seen it for years. It appears you have fallen for this hook,line and sinker.
You can be as mad at me as you like. Spew hate, and make new websites and the like. But that wont change the fact that you have been had by a troll.
Webs.com has been very cooperative with my attorney. The several times your site(s) have been removed is not without Legal Cause.
Perhaps you should seek out real people to take on this cause. All you have done thus far is ruin what credibility you may have had,and build a case against you and your "friends" in a court of law.
Sharon.. For your sake.. Stop this nonsense already. You would be suprised at those who would support you and this cause if you get real. Let the trolls do what they like.. I have something very specific in mind for them
:jawdrop: Boy you must be knew,ha ha ha The site management asked us not to feed or abuse trolls so welcome stranger, enter at your own risk, and have a wonderful time and we also have available Elan discussion from New Forum Policies

1 ... 9, 10, 11 by garystadler » 17 Jan 2010, 13:51 in Open Free for All 1601823by mark babitz  
 :cheers: A free for all forum were you can insult and fight if your able to, ::deadhorse::  and have a general good time stop by :rocker:  :jamin:  :peace:  ::unhappy::  :feedtrolls:  :feedtrolls: ::unhappy::