Author Topic: War on Art  (Read 4579 times)

Offline Justanothertroll

• View Profile
Re: War on Art
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 05:16:50 PM »
Sharon
Relax lady. I wrote the post. My name is Art.
If you can refrain from threatening nasty language,then I offer you a conversation. You may call me to discuss how we can get through this nonsense in an adult like fashion. If you cannot control yourself I will understand. But this can end any time you are ready to stop. You are out of control and nobody will take you seriously using this language and such.
Everyone I have talked to, agrees that you have been had. Why cant you see what really happened here, and on Facebook. If I really wanted to be a prick,I would have had you arrested by now. I have done my homework.
I know you will consider that a threat but I want to stop your thinking now. It was not a threat. Its an offer of peace and unity. I (like yourself) talk the way I talk. There are many here who know me well.I speak the truth and always have. I will give you one last opportunity to be a part of something needed for Elan Survivors. A voice
But make no mistake. Taking my kindness for weakness will result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. Its expensive,its time consuming,and truthfully I would prefer a different path.
This will  be my 2nd post in about 5 years on fornits.
And my last
Best wishes'
A
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 05:25:17 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
Quote from: "bossybee39"
hello everyone i apologize for being away for a bit i have some things going on and need to be resting. however i was presented with a serious issue by someone that needs to be addressed. first off i am my own woman trust me one of me is enough. some of you may know i have 8 lovely children to tend to as well. that is my first goal in life,my second goal is college, my third is to protect teenagers, not just from elan but from other schools as well. lord knows i have a lot to learn but i welcome that road. i have fought with a few, lost a few friends along the way, and made my share of mistakes. however i am against all of this and i need to make this loud and clear so it sinks in to many. this constant fighting takes away our wisdom. i wish no pain to come to felice,art, danny, rose, mark, gary, or anyone else on here. i am respectfully asking for this back and forth to end. we all have flaws in our lives that none of us are proud of at all, but to throw those short comings into others is not only dehumanizing but shows such a lack of regard for human life. Danny has provided some interesting facts, so has Mark. lets explore pulling those ideas together and grouping for a reason. Felice, see I care for Felice too. I do not agree sometime but honestly can say this woman has a good heart. I seriously am aware of things to hurt her and i think it is wrong guys. she suffered oh god she suffered already. let her have a life. Danny well we had our own little
 immature moments but honestly when we did that I lost a friend which I do not take lightly. I was wrong in things as
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:  
Sharon you didn't lose a friend, just taking a break. Were not done "yet". The job is not finished.  :shamrock: Danny
 :shamrock:  :shamrock:
 well. Rosey is young everyone what are we showing her here, we are teaching her that we are cold bitter idiots. As for Art i believe enough is enough with him as well, I heard he is seeking peace in his heart, let him go guys please. Mark is a strong willed man and his knowledge is going to waste by others not listening. He is a very good man. I do not believe we are a huge massive mess of evil people here, we have families and goals. Why in God's name can't we get some order and direction started. This is what we all wanted in our hearts why are we fighting each other. My prayers and thoughts are with everyone one on these forums. I may be gone for a bit but i will come back when i am feeling better. bye 4 now Bossybee39
:shamrock:
I wrote that b/cuz of what you stated in your last post. Where you felt we had acted immature and I lost a friend.
I was just saying no,  you had not. Sorry for offending you. :shamrock: Danny
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 08:16:43 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 07:55:48 PM »
:timeout: fnord alert!!!! (I gotta make a smiley guy for that!)

Quote from: "Justanothertroll"
Sharon
Relax lady. I wrote the post. My name is Art.
If you can refrain from threatening nasty language,then I offer you a conversation. You may call me to discuss how we can get through this nonsense in an adult like fashion. If you cannotfnordcontrol yourself I will understand. But this can end any time you are ready to stop.fnordYou are out of control andfnordnobody will take you seriouslyfnordusing this language and such.
Everyone I have talked to, agrees that you have been had. Why cant you see what really happened here, and on Facebook. If I really wanted to be a prick,fnordI wouldfnordhave had you arrested byfnordnow. I have done my homework.
I know you will consider that a threat but I want to stop your thinking now. [rare honesty or freudian slip?]  It wasfnordnot afnordthreat. Its an offer offnordpeace andfnordunity. I (like yourself) talk the way I talk. There are many here who know me well.I speak the truth andfnordalways have. I will give you one lastfnordopportunity to be a part of somethingfnordneeded for Elan Survivors. A voice
But make no mistake. Taking myfnordkindness for weakness will result infnordprosecution to the fullest extent of thefnordlaw. Its expensive,its time consuming,and truthfully I would prefer a different path.
This will  be my 2nd post in about 5fnordyears on fornits.
And my lastfnord
Bestfnordwishes'
A

Wow! Ok! ROFLMAO! Where to begin.  Why not the begining?
Out of who's control, I wonder? Maybe you lost your temper there for a minute. I myself, of course, havefnordnever donefnordthat! LOL! You certainly seem to have recovered your composure here lately. That's admirable.

I take you seriously! I'm quite sure other good people feel the same.

I doubt very seriously that anyone could have you arrested for anything you may have posted. That's just.... silly! There's probably no real legal grounds for taking down your site, either. It's just that it makes business sense for a company like formerly-free-webs.com to hit the delete key first and run up hours with their legal staff only if the customer presses them to it. B'lieve it! Fornits has been forced to move about half a dozen times due to nothing more than fallacious claims and threats by one crazy assed Suisse Cheff. Long story which I've agreed not to discuss publicly.

Even sillier? How can Art give you an opportunity to be a part of something he's not even a part of, let alone in charge of? Wow!

Finally, if that's not a threat I don't know what is. It's not even veiled. Not even carelessly! Just for everyone's fair warning, I'm told to expect some sort of court order or other very soon. Would be the first time in all of Fornits history so I'll believe that when I see it. But ya never know.

Now, would you two please just stop it already? Just ignore one another. That's how I get along with my future ex son in law.  It works!
 :cheers:
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 10:38:25 PM »
Quote from: "bossybee39"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
What is fnord?
I have no idea but it sounds amazing..lolz
Fnord

Fnord (plural form, fnords), refers to disinformation or irrelevant information intending to misdirect, with the implication of a conspiracy.

The word originated in the Principia Discordia, by Kerry Thornley and Greg Hill as a nonsense word, but was popularized by the Illuminatus trilogy of books by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson. In these novels, it is claimed that the interjection "fnord" possesses hypnotic power over readers. A conspiracy of the world's controlling powers conditions everyone from a young age to not be able to consciously see the word "fnord"; instead, every appearance of the word will unconsciously generate a general feeling of uneasiness and confusion. Fnords are scattered liberally in the text of newspapers and magazines, causing fear and anxiety in those following current events. However, there are no fnords in the advertisements, encouraging a consumerist society.

It is implied in the books that fnord is not the actual word used for this task; it is a substitute since the actual word would not be able to be detected by most readers.

Use of the word "fnord" has become a popular catch phrase with followers of Discordianism.

To see the fnords means to be unaffected by the supposed hypnotic power of the word or, more loosely, of other fighting words.

The phrase "I have seen the fnords" was famously graffitoed on a railway bridge (known locally as Anarchy Bridge) between Earlsdon and Coventry city centre throughout the 1980s and 1990s, until the bridge was upgraded. The bridge and the phrase were mentioned in the novel A Touch of Love by Jonathan Coe.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fnord
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline SassyPants

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2010, 12:47:01 AM »
hi Guys

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 11:27:29 PM »
For everybody who *wasn't* told, Art's the guy who took down the forums through bullshit this past month.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 11:29:15 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
For everybody who *wasn't* told, Art's the guy who took down the forums through bullshit this past month.
That is correct, even after Ginger tried to defend him.  It was a real stab in the back.  I'm planning on writing a post up with Ginger to explain in detail what happened.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 10:20:13 PM »
I don't care one way or another. I'm just thankful for the outpouring of support. You never know who your real friends are till the shit hits the fan.

Thanks all!
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
I don't care one way or another. I'm just thankful for the outpouring of support. You never know who your real friends are till the shit hits the fan.

Thanks all!
:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:

This site was worth every ounce, let alone Mike and yourself Ginger. Just wanted to say this in public.

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock: `Ole Danny Boyo............