Author Topic: How come I never see Jesus Fish on expensive cars?  (Read 1568 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: How come I never see Jesus Fish on expensive cars?
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 10:41:49 PM »
Quote from: "guest 007"
HEY Castle! How dare you use a word such as "frass" in this forum!!!! or anywhere really, for that matter.
The bible, and christ fascinate me truly.. and as you say, the bugs were here before us, and will be here after the obama regime.
It's odd, if true, the bible, and bugs are odd and fascinating. J.B.S. Haldane, a naturalist, was once asked about what he could discern about God from the study of nature. Haldane replied that " the creator must have loved beetles, he created so very many of them" good answer, I think.
There is a guy in D.C., smithsonian, who has created analog 'bugs'... analog, not digital. most everybody has been modeling digital bugs, but he found that digital models were unable to respond to a changing, un -mapped world, yet analogs were. I'm probably not explaining it well, so, apologies ( just don't never say "frass agin, boy... not in this county! ) Anyhow, any ways, for me it's a very workable model of conciousness. you add layer upon layer of analog circuits, and eventually, Voila! the hand of God touches man in the Sistine chapel! Clear? or NO? in my view, eventually the total is greater than the sum of addition, unknown multilpiers, get it? thus my fascination with Christ and the bible.
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »