Author Topic: Not giving in to tyranny/bullshit..  (Read 835 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Not giving in to tyranny/bullshit..
« on: January 04, 2010, 11:24:48 AM »
I'm not going to go into the details of why I left, again for the 3000th time, awhile back. I think we all know what happened. I still have nothing but malice for the scum over at HEAL and I'll never forgive those losers for what they pulled and how they justified what they did. I will never work with them or help them in anyway, ever. I think it is safe to say I wouldn't even cross the street to piss on Angela Smith if she was on fire. I would take the time to get a stick and a hot-dog for roasting though. However, it seems of late I've been reminded of my own obligations. I'm stuck with the task of speaking out against places like CALO and Three Springs. I'm stuck with them because way back when I took up task of going against them. After I saw that 3 springs had been brought out I reckoned there really wasn't a choice left to me. Believe me, I think there are far better people for the job and I wish they'd step forward to do it.

I really wish they would..

but.. well they haven't. When they do I'll happily bugger off to whatever corner of the world I desire to bugger of to next.

So here I am.. bleh. Certainly won't be as much as I used to, but expect to hear from me now and then if I have something to say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »
It’s good to see that the at times irascible (and as Ginger noted a bit intemperate) Che Gookin is also indomitable.
Glad you’ve returned. It would be a pity to have those abusive program directors going long without sleepless nights.

Cinnamon Hills?
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Not giving in to tyranny/bullshit..
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 08:22:08 PM »
I think the news reports alone from Cinnamon Hills ought to be inducing a full on heart attack by now for the upper management.