Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 21651 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #120 on: June 26, 2007, 12:34:34 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
my defense has rested.
I seriously doubt this....  :rofl:

OK, what the hell, one more "Fuck You Frod" just for good measure.
Now I'm out~
 ::both::
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #121 on: June 26, 2007, 12:55:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

My apologies for derailing this whole thread.  My apologies to anyone offended or infuriated by my words.  It has been a personal struggle for me for many, many years and I have found things that have worked in helping me to survive.  One of those things is to do what I can to keep things in perspective.  For me personally blaming the program everytime I stub my toe, everytime the roof leaks, or everytime I get stuck at a red light just isn't real anymore.  It IS pathetic for me personally. The last thing I ever want to do to try to convince anyone that what works for me, works in general period.   I am not trying to convince anyone of anything and admittedly I stand corrected for my choice of words.  

This place can be a lot like group at times which is unfortunate.  If you must, say what you will regarding all I mentioned above, I'll read your replies but I have stated all I have to say and my defense has rested.

yes you said it for YOU personally.. AND if you blame straight EVERY time you stub your toe, sure pretty fucking pathetic i would only say that if someone asked.. but if you did it once in awhile maybe Cuz you were pissed off about something you read about straight and werent paying attention and stubbed your toe and said God damn fucking straight made me stub my god damn toe, I'd understand. Is that pathetic? Of course not.

But you have to realize your  opening remark set the tone and pissed me off to the point that it was hard to really believe much else you were saying espeiclaly after you then Restated  the same pathetic statement and asked me if i agreed. Hell no  I dont agree. not with the "vets blaming straight for their pathetic shortcomings " remaRk. are you crazy?  Had it said "I blame straight for my pathetic short comings, or some of my friends" that would have been totally different. But not once, twice! You laid that statement on all vets. going as far to ask if i agreed with it.  so how could i come to any other conclusion then you're an aarrogant asshole?? Because to me it was obvious you really believed that. Now you're saying someting a bit different BUT thats not how you came off. And with the whole TOE STUB thing you didn't imply it was you Who used that as an excuse,  it came off like you were  saying there are all these vest that blame straight for petty ass shit like a toe stub. I dont know many if any who do that so again I was offended by that implication.

Be mad at yourself here, you brought it on either by really meaning what you typed, or being a bit too unaware of what you typed, or just plain stupid, which i find hard to believe.   I think my reaction and anger is justified based on What you implied (whether you meant it or not really doesn't matter it's what was written) in your post. And seeing that i don't know you i have NOTHING else to go on.. im guessing kim might? I could be wrong just an observation, esp since you  imply you know some people here.  maybe she is lucky enough to have some insight about you that WE don't, which just might allow her to   discern your statments a bit better then someone who is clueless..?

As far as I go, I'm not a mean person, i can be rude, i can be a bitch, who can't?? But this week especially. Steve died 21 years ago, this week. I'm a bit on edge and im going to take everything a bit more personally then usual. Although I still would have talked shit but maybe not quite as much. who knows.  So i guess you just picked a bad week to post, cuz you definitely got me at my worst, but im not ashamed of that. I'm human with emotions that are running a muck at the moment  and when I'm offended or hurt, I react.  

And that's not me blaming straight or making excuses, it's a sister still mourning The loss of her brother, I probably will until the day I die. Hell i only found out 6 years ago as it is and i keep finding shit out that he had to endure to this day! It's like a fucking train that just doesn't want to stop. But hey, life goes on and I'm doing the best I can. As is, as far as I'm concerned, everyone here.

I think frod and anyone else who blasted you has every right to be pissed  off and I'm kinda surprised that you're surprised at the reaction this brought on.

K ive rambled enough. later
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #122 on: June 26, 2007, 01:00:26 PM »
my defense has rested.
I seriously doubt this....  :rofl:

OK, what the hell, one more "Fuck You Frod" just for good measure.
Now I'm out~
 ::both::

oh yeah you are pleading your case so maturely.  what are you 5? Jesus christ. Go stub your tow (you spelled it that way first lol)  why don't you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #123 on: June 26, 2007, 01:24:01 PM »
I dont know what to say to all this except the walls have started talking to me again....and I'm sorry for webdivas loss............this is like group...its what we know....but how could you think you were helping this wife by what you said guest....her husband just found out what happened to him???? it takes a while to start the healing process once your able to go back and learn what happened to you by choice or chance......we are all at one stage or another of the healing process...we can be understanding in all our efforts to move beyond this..

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Not sure if you remember this post....
« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2007, 01:44:20 PM »

I know many post will follow mine that will shred my words to you here, and that is ok.  These are my thoughts on the matter.  I haven't the need to cater to the masses.  I left that behind in the program.

One quick question... you implied later that really you were referring to yourself for the most part and your own toe stubbage.. yet if that were  the case, why did you end your first post with the statement above?

If you weren't meaning to imply anything there would be no need for that defense.  So either you were full of shit then or you are now, doesn't really matter. I can tell you  that the masses, im sure, have no desire to be catered by you. But to me you are a part of the masses of asses in the ignorant ignorant world, not i.

and by the way what in MY post implied anything remotely close to me assuming you approved of pedophiles. my point was shit was traumatic kids got raped, i didn't say you approved not even close..  I was saying YOUR experience was not theirs.  But please feel free to read into everything i say. You on the other hand  make it easy i just read exactly what you say and there is no room for doubt until you come back and try to defend it and then im reminded oh yeah he said he knew he was gonna be "SHRED" for this post.  of course you knew exactly what you were saying just as you knew i wasn't implying anything of the sort regarding pedophiles. so save it.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #125 on: June 26, 2007, 09:29:54 PM »
I should of known better than to post here with good intentions.  Nothing is more like group than being stood up and semantically picked apart and told to talk about myself and no one else.

And that you have...been semantically picked apart.

First of all, the internet is damned hard to get someone's REAL meaning and one's words are easily mistaken for another meaning.  I think we've all had that experience.  I know I have a hard time trying to express what I want simply by typing.

But, from Guest's original post, I saw their words dissected and from those pieces, inferred to degrees that amazed me.  

I think a lot of people know me 'round here and know how I feel and think about the whole Straight experience and 'after' and these people know I wouldn't say what I am if I didn't feel strongly about it.  I truly think that Guest's words were completely taken out of context and translated to an extreme and that 'inferrence' was then taken as Guest's meaning pure and simple.  JUST LIKE GROUP!  Yep.  I see the arms flapping even now.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 09:46:42 PM by Guest »

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #126 on: June 26, 2007, 09:40:46 PM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""
 But this week especially. Steve died 21 years ago, this week. I'm a bit on edge and im going to take everything a bit more personally then usual. Although I still would have talked shit but maybe not quite as much. who knows.  So i guess you just picked a bad week to post, cuz you definitely got me at my worst, but im not ashamed of that. I'm human with emotions that are running a muck at the moment  and when I'm offended or hurt, I react.  

I thought this might have something to do with your reaction to Guest's post.  

I feel for you, webdiva!  I can't imagine what you're going thru right now...especially THIS week.   ::kiss::

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #127 on: June 26, 2007, 10:00:51 PM »
Be mad at yourself here, you brought it on either by really meaning what you typed, or being a bit too unaware of what you typed, or just plain stupid, which i find hard to believe.   I think my reaction and anger is justified based on What you implied (whether you meant it or not really doesn't matter it's what was written) in your post. And seeing that i don't know you i have NOTHING else to go on.. im guessing kim might? I could be wrong just an observation, esp since you  imply you know some people here.  maybe she is lucky enough to have some insight about you that WE don't, which just might allow her to   discern your statments a bit better then someone who is clueless..?

I don't really know who this Guest is.  All I know is that their words were taken out of context and tangled and twisted.  I'm kinda surprised that they even stuck around to attempt fixing the misunderstanding.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #128 on: June 26, 2007, 10:16:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Valhalla""
I should of known better than to post here with good intentions.  Nothing is more like group than being stood up and semantically picked apart and told to talk about myself and no one else.

And that you have...been semantically picked apart.

First of all, the internet is damned hard to get someone's REAL meaning and one's words are easily mistaken for another meaning.  I think we've all had that experience.  I know I have a hard time trying to express what I want simply by typing.

But, from Guest's origianal post, I saw their words disected and from those pieces, inferred to degrees that amazed me.  

I think a lot of people know me 'round here and know how I feel and think about the whole Straight experience and 'after' and these people know I wouldn't say what I am if I didn't feel strongly about it.  I truly think that Guest's words were completely taken out of context and translated to an extreme and that 'inferrence' was then taken as Guest's meaning pure and simple.  JUST LIKE GROUP!  Yep.  I see the arms flapping even now.

yeah just like group the 2 of you together would have been great on staff fuckin with everyones heads the way you're trying to now. It's actually getting pretty fucking amusing.  Either that or he's got you fooled too, i just don't think you're that stupid, a bit naive but not stupid.  

You've made 1 thing plainly clear, you KNOW guest.   duh...
You at least know him more then the rest of us do.  NO doubt.

That statement, YOU know the one.  the one we ALL knew would stir shit up, that was his  intention after all. Very obvious since he defends it at the end of his post. eh? Catch that? OF course you did. You also knew damn well when you READ that line what it would do.  

I would have far more respect for him, had he had the balls to keep it real but no. He can't even do that.  He spouts some bull shit, tries to defend it, gets totally RAILED and then says *oh oh i was talking about me really i was me me me and my toe* what ever! No I don't buy it.  Sorry.  LOL Nice try!    

just when i thought this thread couldn't get any more RIDICULOUS... l and how do you know GUESTS words were taken completely out of context? you knew the context of every word he wrote and we didn't because...?? You're psychic? OF course not, because you know him, thats right.

talk about being amazed... im  amazed. but not surprised not at all. Keep on defending him he obviously cant do it for himself. He is what i would call A COWARD.  Talks shit and can't even reveal himself and has to be Defended by perfect strangers, oh right right i keep forgetting you  know him....

what a waste of a fucking thread.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #129 on: June 26, 2007, 10:19:12 PM »

I don't really know who this Guest is.  All I know is that their words were taken out of context and tangled and twisted.  I'm kinda surprised that they even stuck around to attempt fixing the misunderstanding.

how could you know that possibly kim without knowing the perosn and his intent? lol right you know nothing of the guest no clue who the guest is. and my name is bob! nice to meet ya.  don't buy it.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #130 on: June 26, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »
 But this week especially. Steve died 21 years ago, this week. I'm a bit on edge and im going to take everything a bit more personally then usual. Although I still would have talked shit but maybe not quite as much. who knows.  So i guess you just picked a bad week to post, cuz you definitely got me at my worst, but im not ashamed of that. I'm human with emotions that are running a muck at the moment  and when I'm offended or hurt, I react.  

I thought this might have something to do with your reaction to Guest's post.  

I feel for you, webdiva!  I can't imagine what you're going thru right now...especially THIS week.   ::kiss::

hell no fuck that,  that had something to do with my initial over reaction.  but no My brothers deaht isnt some how making me delusional as to What his sorry ass is trying to pull.  and you're right you cant imagine. especially at this Very moment. definitely not.  im sure my posts will offend you but all i can do is call it like i see it and keep it real.  he isnt doing the same.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »
Fuck that! What part of "pathetic shortcomings" didn't sink in?

Just like group my ass. Not surprising though, it sure wouldn't be the first time someone's attempted to pull that trump when their posts get "shredded" by people who take words for their face value. Dissected? Whatever... Call it what you want, I call it taking a statement for what it says... Next thing you know, this dipshit will be claiming he (or she) was "abused" here on fornits. Cry me a fucking river.. Guess we'd better ring up the cyber-cops or something, eh? :roll:

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2007, 11:09:00 PM »
Yeah just like group the 2 of you together would have been great on staff fuckin with everyones heads the way you're trying to now. It's actually getting pretty fucking amusing.  Either that or he's got you fooled too, i just don't think you're that stupid, a bit naive but not stupid.

Wow!  I'm not even sure what to say to that.  I think you know me better than all that.    

You've made 1 thing plainly clear, you KNOW guest.   duh...
You at least know him more then the rest of us do.  NO doubt.

Not really any more than the rest of you know them.  

That statement, YOU know the one.  the one we ALL knew would stir shit up, that was his  intention after all. Very obvious since he defends it at the end of his post. eh? Catch that? OF course you did. You also knew damn well when you READ that line what it would do.  
I don't think Guest meant to 'stir things up'.  I think they knew that what they wrote to the wife of a Vet  somehow, might help her come to grips with it all.  Afterall, this whole thread is about her and her husband and all the shit she's been throught because her husband won't get some kind of help (in whatever form you might think) for his abusiveness towards her and their children.  THAT is what the Guest was responding to....HER post; it had nothing to do with US.  The Guest was trying to console her, in some way, to help her through her pain with her husband.

I would have far more respect for him, had he had the balls to keep it real but no. He can't even do that.  He spouts some bull shit, tries to defend it, gets totally RAILED and then says *oh oh i was talking about me really i was me me me and my toe* what ever! No I don't buy it.  Sorry.  LOL Nice try!    

You can't REALLY say that.  That is simply an assumption.

just when i thought this thread couldn't get any more RIDICULOUS... l and how do you know GUESTS words were taken completely out of context? you knew the context of every word he wrote and we didn't because...?? You're psychic? OF course not, because you know him, thats right.

No, I don't.  I read the Guest's response to the wife of a Vet.

talk about being amazed... im  amazed. but not surprised not at all. Keep on defending him he obviously cant do it for himself. He is what i would call A COWARD.  Talks shit and can't even reveal himself and has to be Defended by perfect strangers, oh right right i keep forgetting you  know him....

From what I've read, I think this Guest can take care of themselves.  

what a waste of a fucking thread.

No, I think the Vet's wife might read this and maybe get some more feeling to how it was for her husband.

Offline Valhalla

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2007, 11:19:38 PM »
Fuck that! What part of "pathetic shortcomings" didn't sink in?  :roll:

If that was directed my way, I'd have to say that it was in response to a Vet's wife's post about her anguish with her husband.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2007, 11:27:07 PM »
Fuck that! What part of "pathetic shortcomings" didn't sink in?  :roll:
If that was directed my way, I'd have to say that it was in response to a Vet's wife's post about her anguish with her husband.

If he had said, "It's cool to force-feed Hindus steak sandwiches" in attempt to make her feel better about it somehow, would that change anything about the statement itself? :rofl:

It doesn't really matter why he said it; point is he said it...