Author Topic: The Fucking Weak.  (Read 21705 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #150 on: June 27, 2007, 01:15:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Call me masochistic but I can't help but to beat the hornets nest like it was a fucking pinata one more time.

You obviously have never met anyone that has overplayed the role of some crippled broken down lame ass fucker because of $tr8.  I'm talking about the daily decision to continue to play the dramatic role of the victim in all regards.  I have met these folks, in my own neighborhood from my own program!  That isn't my 'condescending judgement' of these guys either.  These are my homeboys that I have known for decades that I eat, drink, and smoke with as I mentioned.  The way I stated that was: "so easy for program vets to use their experience as an excuse for their pathetic shortcomings in life" not all program vets, but a few I know, self included though not mentioned.  I too have been that crippled broken down lame ass fucker that has blamed the fucking program for everything from stubbing my toe to the car with dark windows parked across the street.  I was not referring to myself when I made my initial post to PAs wife.  Whether I refer to myself or my homeboys that have suffered through the same shit is my perogative as the composer of the post.  Since I did mention the fact that it's easy for some vets to choose to play the role of a victim, I knew kneejerks would happen and people would shred my post.  Hence my closing sentence.

Well ok, then. Thanks for clarfying your statement.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2007, 12:49:20 AM »

I just have to say that I don't know anyone named Kim.  Webdiva it sounds like you lit a torch to start some sort of witchhunt against someone that may have somehow possibly understood something in what I had to say to PAs wife.  

I also have to ask you webdiva where in the fuck were you reading about pedophilia in any of my posts?  How in the fuck did this go from the whether or not a person can really make a decision not to allow the continued daily dramatic victimization by STRAIGHT to pedophilia?

i used the wrong name didn't mean kim, my bad. and no i didnt light anything lol... and i know Valhalla well...  but think what you will its all good. i know what i need to know.

and the pedophile thing obviously you missed it.  There were kids in straight raped by adults. Does that help? My point was therefore some had it worse then you. One of these straight raping pedophiles knew my family personally and used to apprehend kids and bring them back to straight.

I pointed out the fact that i could understand someone wanting to blow their fucking head off after being raped, once if not twice, and being told BY straight they deserved it etc. Straight, systematically KILLED my brother. They are absolutely 100% to blame for his death even though he "killed himself". Was simply trying to give you a bit of perspective, but yeah apparently you missed that.

hope that helps clarify a bit why i brought it up, it was never to imply anything about you just point out everyones experience was different and  not everyone who took their life,   necessarily choose to. as hard as that is to conceive, I believe it to be true.

Signed
Proud Kneejerk in training
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #152 on: June 28, 2007, 02:05:34 AM »
yes everyones experience was different and although you didn't have to actually be in one of these programs to be effected by it, there's a big difference in being in one and being a family member on the outside looking in. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother but the op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2007, 02:23:12 AM »
yes everyones experience was different and although you didn't have to actually be in one of these programs to be effected by it, there's a big difference in being in one and being a family member on the outside looking in. I'm sorry for the loss of your brother but the op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

I never said anyone didnt have a right... so dont put words in my mouth, i have a right to disagree. aStraight changed my life forever, who cares ifi was in there or not...   it ruined any chance i have of ever having a family, or a father, or a brother. it ruined lives of good friends of mine. I have insight most parents and siblings dont because of my friends who were in there and have chosen to share with me their experience as well as my brothers. I have a unique perspective and im thankful for that. I really dont have time to weigh  diFferences, who cares, it's not about that. That is not going to prevent further abuse in our country. That's what I'm about.  

Not sure what point you're trying to make. this is a forum everyone has the RIGHT to say what the hell they want. Otherwise why have a forum?  Maybe you should choose your words a bit wiser... i never implied such a thing. I have just as much right to react as he has to post.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2007, 04:30:45 AM »
Quote from: ""webdiva""

I never said anyone didnt have a right... so dont put words in my mouth, i have a right to disagree. aStraight changed my life forever, who cares ifi was in there or not...   it ruined any chance i have of ever having a family, or a father, or a brother. it ruined lives of good friends of mine. I have insight most parents and siblings dont because of my friends who were in there and have chosen to share with me their experience as well as my brothers. I have a unique perspective and im thankful for that. I really dont have time to weigh  diFferences, who cares, it's not about that. That is not going to prevent further abuse in our country. That's what I'm about.  

Not sure what point you're trying to make. this is a forum everyone has the RIGHT to say what the hell they want. Otherwise why have a forum?  Maybe you should choose your words a bit wiser... i never implied such a thing. I have just as much right to react as he has to post.  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

And maybe you should follow your own advice of choosing your words more wisely. Go back and read some of what you wrote, you did a little more than just disagree. I wasn't trying to put words in your mouth either as it's obvious that you have no need of help when it comes to talking :roll:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother but the op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

Technically the OP was Powerful Attitude (not Guest).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2007, 11:56:40 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother but the op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

Sorry I was not more clear, thanks for pointing that out Frod. Not talking about the person that started this thread but the person that made the post that started all the debate. THAT person was the one I was referring to, but it does not matter one way or the other. This isn't group anymore and to say that someone would have made a good staff member simply because you don't like what they have written is more like being in group than anything that other person wrote. Jesus christ you guys, we have all been through enough shit, why is there still the need to continue that cycle even now?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #157 on: June 28, 2007, 10:20:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""

Sorry I was not more clear, thanks for pointing that out Frod. Not talking about the person that started this thread but the person that made the post that started all the debate. THAT person was the one I was referring to, but it does not matter one way or the other. This isn't group anymore and to say that someone would have made a good staff member simply because you don't like what they have written is more like being in group than anything that other person wrote. Jesus christ you guys, we have all been through enough shit, why is there still the need to continue that cycle even now?

exactly, just as one shouldn't tell people they are somehow stepping out of bounds for replying to something they took offense at especially if it doesn't involve you. Yet you have that right. so be it.  Why do you really care what cycle (from your perspective) people are continuing.  plenty of people are still dealing,  let them.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #158 on: June 28, 2007, 10:26:02 PM »
 because you don't like what they have written is more like being in group than anything that other person wrote. Jesus christ you guys, we have all been through enough shit, why is there still the need to continue that cycle even now?

what the hell are you smoking. how does someone having the freedom to disagree with a post and choosing to express that have anything to do with being in group?  if you choose to look at everything from that perspective maybe so but um no, i was offended by the comment I chose to express that and well not much of that has to do with you. just as you have the right to make comments like the one above which has very little to do with the topic at hand. Your perspective on it having to do with group is a bit of a stretch.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #159 on: June 28, 2007, 10:28:18 PM »

And maybe you should follow your own advice of choosing your words more wisely. Go back and read some of what you wrote, you did a little more than just disagree.  

um and??  What does that have to do with you?  lol

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #160 on: June 28, 2007, 10:31:47 PM »
op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

and i had the right to post a bitchy reply whether you or anyone else liked it...

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #161 on: June 28, 2007, 11:16:39 PM »
And I have the right to tell you all to shut the fuck up and have a seat!  :flame:

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2007, 05:20:16 AM »
Quote from: ""Dr Fucktard""
And I have the right to tell you all to shut the fuck up and have a seat!  :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2007, 01:23:53 PM »
op had every right to post about their own experience whether you or anyone else liked it or not.

and i had the right to post a bitchy reply whether you or anyone else liked it...

Bitchy is an understatement.  Granted last week was a tough one for you, but this week, too?  Maybe you are just a fucking bitch by nature.  This thread reflects how you tend to sling shit at people, even people you know, that doesn't share your point of view.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The Fucking Weak.
« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2007, 01:43:01 PM »

Bitchy is an understatement.  Granted last week was a tough one for you, but this week, too?  Maybe you are just a fucking bitch by nature.  This thread reflects how you tend to sling shit at people, even people you know, that doesn't share your point of view.

lol good one.. easy for a guest to say too.  anyway no im not fucking w/ people by nature.  I help w/ this forum to move forward a cause and stop institutionalized child abuse.   And believe it or not i apologized to those i know for what i felt was necessary to apologize for. *shocker*

so one thread basically reflects me, my character, my integrity wow i wish i had known that i would have shown you all the heart felt threads where i didn't rip people a new asshole.  As if people can't have a bad day, or week, as if people can't over react.  Give me a break, get over yourself.  There are bigger things to worry about then to continue to yammer on this thread about basically nothing. Obviously YOU just have an issue w/ me and what i said. And frankly my dear, I don't give a damn.

Have a great day!  :wstupid:   :wave:   :wstupid: