Author Topic: Dan "The Publisher" Bostdorf  (Read 7726 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
Dan "The Publisher" Bostdorf
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2003, 02:45:00 PM »
whered u find this juicy morsel?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2003, 05:12:00 PM »
That came form The Elan Survivors Web Site. It was the first Elan bulletin Board. There were a lot of people from my time at the outset.

It really stirred things up. Elan even sent cars with messages to some of the posters that they better stop posting. it was pretty comical.

Then they just started ignoring the site.

Ken was on that site and started his own cause there was alot of anti Elan sentiment that he did not like and could not stop.

To Kens credit he is more tollerant these days than he used to be. Believe it or not. Even so I don't post over there because of the pro elan attitude

If you want to find that posting look back in the archives around Jan - May 1999.

http://pub5.ezboard.com/belansurvivors

Robert

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2003, 09:01:00 AM »
Elan Survivors is now a dorment dead site.No one hardly goes there anymore, the site sucks and the webpage should be closed down, it is  awaste of megabytes.
David Hirsh the webmaster I think is like dead now, no one has heard from him in  along time.Survivors is an abandoned webpage now.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2003, 01:41:00 PM »
On 2003-10-13 06:01:00, nazi wrote:

"Elan Survivors is now a dorment dead site.No one hardly goes there anymore, the site sucks and the webpage should be closed down, it is  awaste of megabytes.

David Hirsh the webmaster I think is like dead now, no one has heard from him in  along time.Survivors is an abandoned webpage now."

Oh, hell no! Nazi, there's some history there. If anyone knows how to get ahold of David, I'd be happy to mirror the site and keep it as an archive.

Psychedelics often produce psychotic and even violent behavior in those who have never used them.
--Timothy Leary

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dan Bosdorf
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2010, 06:37:46 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:52:27 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dan
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2010, 07:08:20 PM »
:shamrock:
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 02:53:52 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »
NP, man! Thanks for the bump and kudos.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Dan Bosdorf
« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2010, 07:40:51 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
I wonder what ever happened to Dan Bosdorf?

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=30108#p359595

True story.........
I sat with Harry Kranick, John Higgins in Bridgeport Ct. Court House, we were all court ordered to be there. I came in from Memphis Tn., John Higgins came in from Chicago along with Harry. I believe this was between 1998-2000 I can't remember and my paperwork on this is not with me right now. I had a sheriff of Shelby County Memphis,Tn. come to my house to issue me a summons to appear.
Now what precipitated this is very interesting. About 2 weeks prior I received a phone call from a man that called himself Steven Weeks he was interested in my relationship with Mike Skakle, at first I was taken back by this intrusion into a personal life but after a few minutes I felt comfortable to answer a few questions. Steven was particularly interested in my interview I had with Michael. At that point I got nervous and asked him how he knew I interviewed Michael. He told me he had spoken with a few residents at Elan and with my brother. My first reaction is I felt betrayed then I shifted into a more neutral feeling like, "what the hell'. Steven explained again that he was doing a investigative work for a book that someone was going to be putting together. This someone turned out to be Mark Furman. I stopped everything thing at this point of the conversation, which at that time had been going on for about 20 mins. I asked was Mark present he said he was and asked if I wanted to talk with him. I immediately became uncomfortable again and mumbled something I don't remember and Steve went ahead and put Mark Furman on the phone. He was cordial and after small talk I asked him what he wanted. He then explained the book and hoprfully Marthy Moxley mom would get justice.
I got very focused and serious at this point and told him that I had no idea who killed Martha, that Michael never confessed to me and the only thing I could contribute was my opinion to his reactions to questions I asked 20 years earlier.
I had asked Steven and Mark if my conversation was being taped or copied in any way and was assured if I did not want this they would not. Well I was very naive because when ended up in front the Grand Jury the prosecutor was reading from pages of paper exactly what I had said some 3-4 weeks earlier. I asked for the papers to see if they were verbatim what I had said and they were, I then stuck them in my suit pocket, proclaiming they were mine and I had asked for me and what I had said not to be copied in any way. The judge never argued with what I did.
Shortly later that day I was put on a plane back to Memphis.
I was offered money from various News Companies for my story which was nothing and always said as much, yet there reply was always the same. Let us determine that, Daniel. We will value what you say.
I kept thinking about Mrs. Moxely, we met her at the court house briefly, how she would feel if she found I had either lied or embellished the truth to help the prosecution. Just couldn't do it even though I felt Michael and his family knew exactly what happened. You did not here a lot of carrying on after he was convicted, yes a little at first then it died away. The Skakles (Rushton) knows his son or sons committed this heinous act and had enough money to circumvent the investigation almost to a halt. The investigation never really stopped for Detective Frank Garr. Twenty years later he finally had his hard work pay off.
Why do I say this, because when I interviewed Michael it was right after he had landed in Portland the first time before he was accepted at Elan. Joe still did not know if he wanted this guy, so they sent me in there to ask him questions concerning this murder. This guy gave me the creeps the way he was acting it was a big joke to him, she deserved it whoever did it because she was a big flirt. He alluded that maybe his brother knew something or sister. We kept going round and round like this for at least 2 hours. He grew up literally right next store to her and was acting like it was no big deal. Now I took in that he had already been asked by folks much more professionally serious then I, with a great deal more experience so he thought I'm sure I was a joke to be fucked with. But folks I sat in that room with him and he was seriosly acting weird, about a girl he knew well. Who was killed so viciously.
Well like I said he is sitting there not just because of Elan but for more evidence then that.
Danny

The REAL HARRY was there with Dan Bosdorf NOT Danny Bennison.
FACT

:shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
If for the fact that you were not in Elan then I would not even comment on this. Anytime you want to shut your  mouth this maybe one of those times.
I sat in Bridgeport CT, 8/05/98 with John Higgins and Harry Kranick and one other person I don't remember. Your buddy Art emailed me all day today and this is what I told him that if you have a problem believing me have Harry Kranick call me @ 404-936-6141. Then I will change my statement, I could be wrong though I doubt it.
I have no idea when Bosdorf was there or not.
I was back there again in 2000 by myself as a corroborator for the prosecutor to say Joe Ricci did tell me to interview Mike. I think Joe, Marty and Sharon were there though I never was able to see them because of the nature of why I was there. I was disputing what Joe was saying happened during the interview.
So little Miss Idiot,  who thinks she knows everything please shut your mouth for once until you fully know what your talking about.
Last thing so what if it comes out Harry and I did not meet in Bridgeport I still know the guy whether he remembers me or not. I was at Elan when he was there and I remember Him.
My point to this whole thread was to share my experience. Not turn this in to your little side show with your friend Art. In the big picture who really gives a rats ass Felice, you moron.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline harrythehat

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2010, 06:05:29 PM »
Good god what's got into you people. Life moves on and you have to put the past behind. I have read some of the shit and cannot for the life of me believe people are still living in the past and I mean 30 plus years. Time to move on, get a life and forget about the concentration camp in Poland Springs. Some of the people had a good experience and others had a horrible experience but life moves on and so should you. The fact of the matter is prior to 1982 the treatment was horrible.