Author Topic: John D. Reuben is a Psychopath  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
John D. Reuben is a Psychopath
« on: November 19, 2009, 01:30:17 PM »
Here is what John D. Reuben of STICC said about this survivor of insitutional abuse at the Alberta Adolescent Recovery Centre:
"Rachael is actually is doing quite well since leaving AARC at least the last time she checked in she was holding down a steady job, was clean and sober and seemed quite articulate when she spoke and well educated."

Here is the survivor describing her experience after AARC:
http://www.cbc.ca/fifth/2008-2009/power ... neill.html

According to John Reuben, a person is doing quite well when they are suffering nightmares and flashbacks as a result of being subjected to psychosurgery performed by amateur quacks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: John D. Reuben is a Psychopath
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
Don't forget he's a common criminal as well:

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "TheWho"
I was arrested several times in Boston...

Funny, so was John Reuben.  He was arrested several times in Boston as well.  On the same dates TheWho was arrested.  Coincidence?  Hardly.

Anyway, why would any parent entrust their child's welfare to John Reuben, an admitted criminal with an extensive arrest record including public intoxication and destruction of property, who openly refers to the most abusive family of programs, Aspen Education, who had half of their programs in Oregon forcibly shut down by state investigators for murdering, abusing and neglecting children in their care, including sexualized humiliation by forcing little girls to give lap dances to and perform simulated felatio on their unlicensed, uneducated couselors?

Think about this, parents, before you make the biggest mistake of your and your kid's life.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 01:53:43 PM »
Here is what Rachel said in 2007... after AARC:

Quote from: "Rachael"
Alright then....

I do not smoke, drink, or use any drug. I haven't since several weeks before AARC. At that point I decided to I didn't want to anymore, so I stopped.

I am living a fantastic life with my husband and our beautiful daughter.

I have a stellar career, an amazing group of friends (including Olympic athletes and hopefully by Monday a Guinness World Record holder), a lovely home (rented, but we're working on buying our house), and in general a busy, but peaceful life.

I chair a non-profit organization, and hold over 5 major events every year that garner national media attention, competitors from all over the world and spectators from as far as Florida.

I don't blame AARC for any of this, I accept full responsibility. And I ran on Step One (after almost six months). I am supposed to be one of their failures. And I sure as hell intend on never using any of the "tools" AARC taught me.

Seems like she is doing okay to me!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »
Yep, no question that John D. Reuben is a psychopath when he says that someone suffering from nightmares and flashbacks is doing okay.  This is who wants you to pay him to send your kids to Aspen.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 04:15:56 PM »
Quote from: "Ajax13"
Yep, no question that John D. Reuben is a psychopath when he says that someone suffering from nightmares and flashbacks is doing okay.  This is who wants you to pay him to send your kids to Aspen.

Sorry, Buddy,next time check your facts first.  As I have been telling you all along Rachael said she is doing okay in her own words... not mine.  Check the fifth esatate video for her take on her time at AARC (you should know this stuff by now, Ajax13)... the above quote was stated here on fornits in 2007.
This is another reason I post here, Ajax13, to keep you honest and hold your feet to the fire when you dont post the facts.  I have straightened you out on Vause, his education and the AARC Study and now you are trying to lead everyone to believe Rachael is not doing well when in fact she is.

From way down here in Massachusetts lol.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 04:39:46 PM »
Don't cry, Johnny.  Why claim that someone is doing okay when they state very clearly that they are suffering from nightmares and flashbacks related to their mistreatment in a TTI scam?  This is all going to stick to you, and I would guess in a very public manner.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 04:50:19 PM »
Don't cry, Johnny.  Why claim that someone is doing okay when they state very clearly that they are suffering from nightmares and flashbacks related to their mistreatment in a TTI scam?  This is all going to stick to you, and I would guess in a very public manner.

Well lets take a look at what Rachael says:

Alright then....

I do not smoke, drink, or use any drug. I haven't since several weeks before AARC. At that point I decided to I didn't want to anymore, so I stopped.

I am living a fantastic life with my husband and our beautiful daughter.

I have a stellar career, an amazing group of friends (including Olympic athletes and hopefully by Monday a Guinness World Record holder), a lovely home (rented, but we're working on buying our house), and in general a busy, but peaceful life.

I chair a non-profit organization, and hold over 5 major events every year that garner national media attention, competitors from all over the world and spectators from as far as Florida.

I don't blame AARC for any of this, I accept full responsibility. And I ran on Step One (after almost six months). I am supposed to be one of their failures. And I sure as hell intend on never using any of the "tools" AARC taught me.

Hmmmmm.  doesnt seem too bad to me.

What have you got? lol  Toss it up on the table and we can take a look at it.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 05:58:14 PM »
Cool, let's talk about your extensive criminal record.  Personally, I wouldn't take advice from a criminal like you and I don't think anyone else would either.  You're a fraud.  You don't disclose your criminal record and act like you are the most moral of the people here, but now we know you're nothing but a reprobate.  

Funny, so was John Reuben.  He was arrested several times in Boston as well.  On the same dates TheWho was arrested.  Coincidence?  Hardly.

Anyway, why would any parent entrust their child's welfare to John Reuben, an admitted criminal with an extensive arrest record including public intoxication and destruction of property, who openly refers to the most abusive family of programs, Aspen Education, who had half of their programs in Oregon forcibly shut down by state investigators for murdering, abusing and neglecting children in their care, including sexualized humiliation by forcing little girls to give lap dances to and perform simulated felatio on their unlicensed, uneducated couselors?

Think about this, parents, before you make the biggest mistake of your and your kid's life.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:56:43 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »
When proven wrong bring out the personal attacks...lol

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 06:15:20 PM »
Cool, let's talk about your extensive criminal record.  Personally, I wouldn't take advice from a criminal like you and I don't think anyone else would either.  You're a fraud.  You don't disclose your criminal record and act like you are the most moral of the people here, but now we know you're nothing but a reprobate.  

Anyway, why would any parent entrust their child's welfare to TheWho, an admitted criminal with an extensive arrest record including public intoxication and destruction of property, who openly refers to the most abusive family of programs, Aspen Education, who had half of their programs in Oregon forcibly shut down by state investigators for murdering, abusing and neglecting children in their care, including sexualized humiliation by forcing little girls to give lap dances to and perform simulated felatio on their unlicensed, uneducated couselors?

No, this is not a "personal attack" it's a simple examination of TheWho's track record (which happens to be an extensive criminal record), and it's relevant.  TheWho is nothing more than a criminal with an extensive record including some lewd and lascivious behavior.  He doesn't tell people that up front becaue he wants to appear legitimate, but he's far from it.  He's a complete and utter fraud.  Even in admitting to his criminality, he only copped to a few minor charges he has faced, but left out a WHOLE LOT MORE that anyone who runs a criminal background check on him can see for themselves.  He shouldn't be angry at us for finding out he's a fraud, he should be angry at himself for his behavior that got him this long criminal record.  Why is he blaming others for telling the truth about him?  It's his fault he decided to break the law so many times and he's not vrey smart either because he sure got caught a lot!  He's just like the kids he says need a program.  He doesn't accept personal responsibility for his criminality and blames others who just point it out.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 01:58:13 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 06:27:55 PM »
No, this is not a "personal attack" it's a simple examination of TheWho's track record (which happens to be an extensive criminal record), and it's relevant.  TheWho is nothing more than a criminal with an extensive record including some lewd and lascivious behavior.  He doesn't tell people that up front becaue he wants to appear legitimate, but he's far from it.  He's a complete and utter fraud.  Even in admitting to his criminality, he only copped to a few minor charges he has faced, but left out a WHOLE LOT MORE that anyone who runs a criminal background check on him can see for themselves.  He shouldn't be angry at us for finding out he's a fraud, he should be angry at himself for his behavior that got him this long criminal record.  Why is he blaming others for telling the truth about him?  It's his fault he decided to break the law so many times and he's not vrey smart either because he sure got caught a lot!  He's just like the kids he says need a program.  He doesn't accept personal responsibility for his criminality and blames others who just point it out.

Can anyone spot a personal attack in that post?  Ajax13 is always willing to discuss the issues!!!  lol  and yet another reason why I post here.....

Here ya go:

Link

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 06:35:04 PM »
It's matter of public record, Whooter.  Sorry it upsets you that you've been exposed, but you have to be honest now.  It's too late to try and deny your criminal record.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:49:53 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2009, 06:42:31 PM »

Can anyone spot a personal attack in that post?  Ajax13 is always willing to discuss the issues!!!  lol  and yet another reason why I post here.....

Here ya go:

Link

Thats Funny!!!!  Is that Ajax13 backpedaling again?  I dont see any personal attacks in that post either ::)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2009, 06:45:56 PM »
Notice there's no denial of the many criminal arrests and a few convictions.  No backpeddling now, Whooter.  It's your record.  You own it.  Why don't you let the readers know why you were arrested so many times?  Why aren't you honest about what you were arrested for?  That's all anybody wants from you...the truth about your criminal history.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:50:24 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2009, 06:57:58 PM »
Also notice that Whooter changed the name "guest" on my post to "Ajax13" like he did in a few other posts and threads.  I'm not Ajax13.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 03:50:49 PM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control