Author Topic: a place for ARTMAN to vent.  (Read 1732 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
a place for ARTMAN to vent.
« on: September 04, 2003, 12:03:00 PM »
go ahead ART show us all how we are a liability. since you like to do that so much, but please show us the light too buddy.  For all that dont know Art thinks we in fornits are a liabilty to HIS cause, forgetting of course the other thousands of us who went to elan and dealt with the bullshit there too. SO ART this is your section to belittle all of us.  :flame:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 12:09:00 PM »
Art do you not like what is written here about the staff?????? LMMFAO
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 01:48:00 PM »
I saw Arts picture, man he's an old mother fucker probably wears depends.Tell me something Art, did you ever participate in sexual acts with marty "gay Indian mother fucker" Kruglik?I betcha he sucks his dick and ate his poop.
Art you need rogaine you old mother fucker.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 03:11:00 PM »
Now I know what that shirt meant that Marty use to wear on occasions.Marty use to wear so t-shirt that said "I love art".Marty must have sodomized Art on numerous occasions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2003, 04:39:00 PM »
ya,, i understand y  art feels that way,,you lil punks have trash mouths,,and now here come the cronies with all the other bullshit,,,careful not to say anything against syn,, youll be  lumped into a pile with all the other sick,, perverted fucks that get off talking about feces,,that is a liability to the "cause".. i say screw  you  syn,,,i dont give a fuck  about you..  the time u did in a watererd down elan doesnt impress me,, seeing as how this is how you deal with someone callin you on your bullshit mouth, throw all the street slang at me ya want,,i always just consider the source

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 12:17:00 AM »
werd buddy. Hope you vent more its good for ya!!! i love to get complaments so pile em on. but please get some brass and get a profile.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »
You're just pissed off and upset beacause you are old and we are not.Just because we didnt have to have a dildo shoved up our ass at elan doenst mean you can come here and leak your garbage about it.

You old bastard, go drink your metimucil and shut the fuck up.