Author Topic: SYN  (Read 1722 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
SYN
« on: September 04, 2003, 04:55:00 PM »
Look what this asshole said about you.

i must agree with art,, syn,, you and your foul mouthed cronies from fornits are a liabilty,,why do i doubt that your a succesful bussiness man,, hmmm,, do your clients hear your street mouth?it matters not  to me what u do,, where u do it,,  but from your posts you sound like a 15 year old punk
 Sounds like this person needs some punishment.Making enemies over at time to close the doors are we?Bring em here Ill out thewm in their place.

nazi
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2003, 06:01:00 PM »
syn you say you are going to elan this weekend and driving up in a bmw.I would be careful about having a bmw in front of Marty. He will get jealous and have thoughts on stealing it because he cant afford a nice car.takes some pictures of that mother fucker marty also.We need to have a picture forum at fornits so we can also expose these assholes faces.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2003, 06:11:00 PM »
Was reading about you getting a ski trip together sometime, sounds great, actually sounds great for me 10 years ago when I went skiing.Havent skied in a long time, still have my ski's but my equipment no longer fits.I got a friend of mine who went to elan with me that lives near elan,been meaning to go up there and visit him and elan but dont have the time to do it nor get away.It's tough when you have a business to run.

I would love to go to elan and confront those assholes up there,I'd talk them into suicide in a matter of minutes.I would love to see them pull there power basing shit with me now.Elan use to have ski trips at sunday river.I wemnt on a few.I aslo use to ski down the hill by renetry dorms to the lake, was a bitch to walk back up but then again I had nothing better to do.

When I was a worker I use to ski all around the campus on the weekend, no one had to beaware of me,Staff knew i wouldnt split because I was older.I remeber doing alot of things by myself there, I use to walk through the woods and kick down old rotted trees.Was something to do.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2003, 08:49:00 PM »
lolol,,, punishment?? thats exactly what i expected,, considering  your earlier posts,,,ya kno,, if u gotta be  synister nazis,,, at least  dont be sooo dam predictible,,,,or cant u break that chain either,,, uho,, am i a shit eater too now?or do i just suck moose cock?or izzi a shizzy inna hizzy??? :???:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2003, 08:50:00 PM »
w8,, your elan had ski trips??? now thats funny

Offline SyN

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2003, 12:14:00 AM »
i've allways had enemies there. so wonderfully close minded over there. Jackie is a really cool person though, so i will miss her. I dont want to post there anymore due to all the close minded asshols who if you dont see it their way your an asshole. FUK EM. sux though i just wanna relate with some ex elaners and share some stories. at least its real in here and i can bash elan to my hearts content. not to get sappy so fuk ya'll (lol fukin joke there). any fuggin way im out for a week keep it real.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2003, 12:39:00 AM »
enemies?? please, that would mean that someone cares enuf to hate you,, i cant sppeak for anyone else,, but i dont hate you,,i only kno u by posts,,,i just think its a pussy move on  your part to bring a discussion  that  started at other site here,,,, where you kno you and your cronies can speak whatever foulmouthed accusation u want,,,art doesnt need me to fight his battles,,, nor would i want to,, and i dont care what u say about me, i kno exactly  who i am,,, if you can explain to me how  people saying this person  eats shit,, or this person sucks this,,,then have a go at it,,, for me,, i just remember that in most cases,, the  fiercest fag basher is always the  1 that did it and like it, but couldnt admit it,,, hmm,, does that apply to shit eating too??

Offline SyN

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2003, 01:59:00 AM »
listen up ,i dont have cronies here, in fact i think we all trash each other very equally wouldn't you say nazi?? anyway buddy 2 words. SPELL CHECK; and have you ever heard the term run on sentance?? I didn't bring a discussion over here, he knocked fornits, and said us here are a liabilty, using the words i beleive "you people" fuk that fuk u n fuk him. you people. So he should tell everone of "us people" why we suck and are a liability. dont get high holy with me or anyone else who went through Elan. 70's 80's 90's there was no difference. NONE. We were still there. daytop, elan and all others that base around it are fuked up any year you go there. as for the shit eating and dildo crap, take it up w/ someone else. I don't touch those topics, thats for the people who witnessed their own shit. My posts are me, so i guess you do know me. I have been succesfull in business by being me and i dont b.s anyone.
SyN
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
SYN
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2003, 09:07:00 AM »
Matter of fact sYN pisses me off from time to time because I dont see him adding in stories in the satff forums that are funny.All in all
I like Syn, he is a good person in my book.Now for you "the complainer" go fuck yourself you asswad.All we need now is some former lover of Marty coming here and defending Elan.

The  man raped you and you enjoyed it.You probably rape children now yourself.I wouldnt push it if I were you, you are dealing with a bunch of x-angry elanites here.