Author Topic: Ellen Behren's Industry Study Funded by AEG  (Read 34756 times)

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: Ellen Behren's Industry Study Funded by AEG
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2009, 04:20:46 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
You're going to get sued Reuben, but in the interim we can all hope that your employers get wind of your psychopathic activities on Fornits.

Was it this Rueben guy impersonating me?  I dont think I could sue him for that but I hope someone does if thats what he does here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2009, 04:45:28 PM »
Quote from: "Mark DeGroot"
You're going to get sued Reuben, but in the interim we can all hope that your employers get wind of your psychopathic activities on Fornits.

Was it this Rueben guy impersonating me?  I dont think I could sue him for that but I hope someone does if thats what he does here.
I don’t think it was the Rueben guy.  No one is even sure if he posts here or not .  You are being trolled because you are backing the study results.  Most of the people here don’t want to hear anything positive said about teen programs.  I am glad you came forward to clarify that the study was valid.  There are many of us who like to hear from both sides of the issue and are open minded.  Thanks for taking the time to post here,Mark.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 17, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »
It's coming Reuben.  The press is going to get a hold of the fact that you're shilling for tough love and your son, a product of tough love, is dead from an overdose.  You can't control yourself because you're a psycopath, and you're going to burn for it.  You will be sued when it comes to light that you are responsible for sending people into harmful programs, and the fact that you shill via your workplace is going to come back on you as well.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 17, 2009, 05:38:40 PM »
It's coming Reuben.  The press is going to get a hold of the fact that you're shilling for tough love and your son, a product of tough love, is dead from an overdose.  You can't control yourself because you're a psycopath, and you're going to burn for it.  You will be sued when it comes to light that you are responsible for sending people into harmful programs, and the fact that you shill via your workplace is going to come back on you as well.

Lol, I love when your type gets all riled up and your panties in a knot over placement services.  It makes my day.   You were probably a prime candidate to be placed but decided to take the road towards self destruction which was your bad.  You are stuck with your life, not me (I am happy for myself!!)  Now instead of getting pissed at yourself for your choices you choose to get pissed at Educational Consultants and other placement services hoping other kids don’t get any help so you will have lots of company in your misery.
Your a strong argument for why parents should seek help for their teens and that is why I recommend fornits to some parents.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 17, 2009, 05:40:57 PM »

In retrospect, this thread is easier to understand with Whooter's impersonations out there in plain view. :eek:  :cheers:
« Last Edit: August 26, 2010, 11:07:06 AM by Troll Control »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »
Quote from: "Mark DeGroot, Canyon Research"

Funny you're talking about "impersonating" after assuming my identity.  You are one really desperate internet message board troll.

If you have any questions for the guy who actually worked for Canyon, that's me.  The above poster stole my identity so to speak at Fornits.

Ha,Ha,Ha  Bruce you are too much.....  who says fornits isnt fun.  Its a hoot watching you pretend to be this DeGroot guy and then the real DeGroot is Blaming Rueben who doesnt even post here!!  lol.  classic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 17, 2009, 10:43:31 PM »
Yes, but I think most of us would agree that until that time comes we should try to enjoy ourselves as much as possible and keep building those off shore accounts.... if you catch my drift (no pun intended).

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
TheWho Stole Mark's Identity
« Reply #68 on: October 18, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Quote from: "Mark DeGroot, Canyon Research"

Funny you're talking about "impersonating" after assuming my identity.  You are one really desperate internet message board troll.

If you have any questions for the guy who actually worked for Canyon, that's me.  The above poster stole my identity so to speak at Fornits.

Ha,Ha,Ha  Bruce you are too much.....  who says fornits isnt fun.  Its a hoot watching you pretend to be this DeGroot guy and then the real DeGroot is Blaming Rueben who doesnt even post here!!  lol.  classic.

You're not fooling anyone, Whooter.  Every time you try to say "Brucie did it" it's a dead giveaway you're lying.  

Let's be clear:  TheWho stole Mark DeGroot's identity here on Fornits.  The guy guy logging in as "Mark DeGroot" is TheWho and then he tries to blame it on "Bruce".  Don't be scammed by TheWho.  And TheWho is John Reuben, so John Reuben does post here, he just does it posing as several other people, the latest is "Mark DeGroot" whose identity he assumed in the name of "adding balance to the discussion".
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: TheWho Stole Mark's Identity
« Reply #69 on: October 18, 2009, 11:53:10 AM »

You're not fooling anyone, Whooter.  Every time you try to say "Brucie did it" it's a dead giveaway you're lying.  

Let's be clear:  TheWho stole Mark DeGroot's identity here on Fornits.  The guy guy logging in as "Mark DeGroot" is TheWho and then he tries to blame it on "Bruce".  Don't be scammed by TheWho.  And TheWho is John Reuben, so John Reuben does post here, he just does it posing as several other people, the latest is "Mark DeGroot" whose identity he assumed in the name of "adding balance to the discussion".

Sorry Bruce, but your writing style gives you away every time.  You always try to blame all the guest posts on thewho, aka Cindy, aka Rueben.  If it werent so funny it would be sad.
But I am with the other poster.  It is fun to watch and I am sure Whooter is getting a hoot watching all of this from the sidelines lol ;D

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 18, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »

Mark, Some people think Rueben is Thewho, but it really doesnt matter now that you have registered.  No one can use your name, they can only troll you as a guest or other names and you can ignore them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 18, 2009, 02:47:31 PM »
What will the press make of you Reuben, when it comes to light that your kid is dead of an overdose after going through a tough-love program and your other kid, who also went through a tough-love program, is estranged from you?  You are going to be publicly disgraced.  Then, odds are good that you will be sued for your role in sending people into the programs.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
What will the press make of you Reuben, when it comes to light that your kid is dead of an overdose after going through a tough-love program and your other kid, who also went through a tough-love program, is estranged from you?  You are going to be publicly disgraced.  Then, odds are good that you will be sued for your role in sending people into the programs.

The problem you are struggling with is that you worry too much about events that have not occured yet.  "What if this happens".... "what if that happens".  Like I said lets enjoy today.  Try to relax and enjoy life.  If you were not having fun you would not be here.  Everyone has a plan "B" and a back door, lets not sweat the stuff we have no control over.  Be happy my friend, go for a jog and sweat the bad stuff out of you, you seem to be filled with debis today.  There is nothing that a good run cant resolve..... even if that run is to the Cayman Islands lol (wink).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 18, 2009, 04:08:23 PM »
More of your gibberish, Reuben.  You're a psychopath, so you can only form an intellectual approximation of what human beings experience emotionally.  It's an advantage for you in some circumstances, but you aren't able to control yourself the way human beings are, so you're vulnerable.  You don't really understand what goes on in the minds of humans, so you're prone to serious errors in judgement.  You're an atavism, which is why your offspring was not viable.  In the particular conditions in which you find yourself Reuben, it's not biologically advantageous for you to be a psychopath because you're not smart enough.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2009, 04:57:21 PM »
More of your gibberish, Reuben.  You're a psychopath, so you can only form an intellectual approximation of what human beings experience emotionally.  It's an advantage for you in some circumstances, but you aren't able to control yourself the way human beings are, so you're vulnerable.  You don't really understand what goes on in the minds of humans, so you're prone to serious errors in judgement.  You're an atavism, which is why your offspring was not viable.  In the particular conditions in which you find yourself Reuben, it's not biologically advantageous for you to be a psychopath because you're not smart enough.
Excellent, so you see how easy it is to diagnose someone online.  There has been intense criticism for years that this isn’t accurate or effective.  Many ed-cons develop a good sense about people and are able to make accurate assessments (just like you have) without having to meet the child face to face.
This cuts down on the parents expenses by having to travel to vists.  This way they save a couple of grand in travel expenses so in effect they get services for free.