Author Topic: Sunset Bay Academy mother is looking for her son  (Read 9320 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sunset Bay Academy mother is looking for her son
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2009, 02:15:33 AM »
Dear Horsefucker,

Best of luck in court.

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2009, 02:17:48 AM »
Ursus,

For the record, has or is Hyde School committing child abuse?

Fritz

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2009, 02:31:49 AM »
Quote from: "Fritz Pearls"
Ursus,
I think you could be named in the complaint.   The coward that actually libeled Mr. Meacham will be found and you are at least a witness.  This is great, have you advised the administrator yet, Michael Crawford, he will be named in the complaint also.  Now remember truth is a defense so if you have any evidence at all that isn't hearsay or from the newspaper (don't believe everything you read in the paper) lets see it.  Any court dockets etc?  Of course you have never been interested in the truth only revenge.   WWASPSWe  will fund the whole deal as will Benchmark and the other 100 programs, tell crawford to get his last 5 years of libel ready on this site.  We are going to start making some calls to your favorite little schools that you have libeled over and over to get adequate funding.       We finally have you cowards nailed so lawyer up with Elberg and be ready.  As you know are funding will be unlimited!   And you might as well start dusting off those program jackets because they will be discoverable as evidence to demonstrate malice.Now keep on rollin lets here some more charges of beastiality (felony), kidnapping (felony), child abuse (felony), all lible per se.  I encourage you to continue the last statements right up until trial.

Carry on,

Fritz Pearl.
Luvya, Fritzi, just keep it coming!  :roflmao:

Seriously, Layne, ya know the reason I am here is for "the truth" to be told, in as much as my little piece of it, and my compulsive-obsessive rummaging of historical aspects of it, can contribute towards its revelation. That truth is not just my truth, or your truth, or others' truth, but the whole mishmash shebang of it.

A lot of people have been seriously messed up and more or less permanently hurt by this binnis, and there is something seriously wrong with that reality. I don't doubt that there have been a lot of genuinely altruistic intentions on both sides of the fence on that issue; however, it appears that certain facts have been ignored or glossed over or simply made unavailable.

Having good intentions is, quite frankly, NOT good enough.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2009, 02:36:41 AM »
URSUS AND LIBELIST,

What happened did you get some legal advice out there.  I am a real Alinsky when it comes to this stuff.  If we go back say a year how many times can we identify you making an allegation of abuse about a program.  Have received a copy of any Court orders or other Court findings.  How about Crawford or any of you.  I  beleive that if I got on the telephone and called all  the progams you have libeled (admittedly some may have convictions), at least ten percent will want to give to the cause to shut you down.  And like you I have alot of the same traits I have just learned to keep my mouth shut when it comes to slander and libel per se.  This whole site is a treasure trove of libel per se.  It is the hate tree in (was it shelly or Keats) that will finally bear the fruit that will put you under and hold you all individually liable.  Maybe I am wrong but the phone calling starts tomorrow as far as fund raising and I will find a good Elberg that can understand the advantages of such an effort.  The Jury will love all this filth and libel coming from Ursus and her brand new little peer group she has become so desperatel ay dependant on.  Remember all you have to do is prove that the programs actually abused anyone.  It cannot be a staff it has to be a administrative effort or policy that supported the act.

So now lets get some responses.  Who abuse who.  Only actionable statements please.  Don't let the cat get your tongues!   Let's here the allegations, I will be watching and calling the people you hate most for the geeda, comprende.

Fritz

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2009, 02:41:15 AM »
Here's an actionable comment for you:

Go fuck a horse.

Idiot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2009, 02:53:03 AM »
Ursus,

What happened to the intelligent groupie that had the dirty mouth that was libelous.   Did you find a court docket about Layne yet.  You do realize that he was awarded $35,000 for DCFS libeling him after  Meacham took the entire state to Federal Court?  Would you like a copy of the final order that forced the settlement.  Also did you care to find Judge Brian's decision forcing the State to reopen Meacham's program?  You cowards want justice but you are just a lynch mob striking out and painting everyone with the same false allegations.  Where is your evidence against Meacham or anyone.  This isn't just kids play.  There is liability and if you have a complaint about someone breaking the law you should see that they are brought to justice.  Defamation is a cowardly thing.  You and Crawford and your ilk are always talking about the emotional suffering you underwent at Benchmark and Hyde and the other's in the 100 other programs (all potential investors) yet you don't consider the damages you inflict by defaming individuals who have worked in programs.

I think you had better expunge all the defamation from this site and on google and elsewhere or as sure as you are the Bear, I will come after you and use your worst enemies to fund the effort.  If you think Crawford knows about community organizing you had better check out the record with some of the defamers  Meacham has prevailed against.  Whole groups of government lawyers (See Meacham v. Kreher 10th District)

Fritz Pearl

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:44 AM »
Ursus,

Do you share the humour of so called Che.  What a cowardly little magot.  He is truly a wretched little soul.  He will never be a man, only a small foul mouthed little school boy.  Obviously we are getting closer all we have to do is trace down Che and see where he lives.  He is so wounded and antisocial that he tries to call himself Che Grevara.  Che would drop him where he stands and Fidel or any liberation army would not have this gutless little wonder tagging alone.  Now Che lets keep talking, what defamation can you come up with.  Which program abused you, you will be the star at the court, your listings over a long period of time will make Crawford and Elberg very confident.  Now give us another little bit of crud from your cowardly little dirty mouth, make it more than one line, really show me what a little dirty mouthed boy can do besides hide behind a hero's name like Che.

Fritz

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 03:16:32 AM »
Hey asshole, I live in China.

:twofinger:

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 03:24:52 AM »
Quote from: "Fritz Pearl"
Ursus,

For the record, has or is Hyde School committing child abuse?

Fritz
Short answer: Hyde School is a Cult.

Less short answer: Hyde School is a personality cult focused and patterned primarily on the persona and psychological makeup of Joseph W. Gauld, its primary founder.

Medium answer: Hyde School came into being during part of the heydey of the Human Potential movement, and incorporates much of the TC modalities developed by Lloyd McCorkle in the New Jersey prison system (i.e., "Guided Group Interactions," later known as "Positive Peer Culture") as well as group dynamics protocols developed by National Training Labs, a government think tank concerned with institutional psychology.

More specific answer: Hyde School has committed and covered up rapes, sexual assaults, and other forms of physical assault, abuse, predation, and hazing in the name of "character development" by placing blame smack dab on the victim, as opposed to the perpetrator (usu. faculty, staff, and/or chosen "student leadership").

Has Hyde committed "child abuse?" Fuck, yes.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 03:59:10 AM »
And you can go fuck a horse.

:twofinger:

Try to get some water in your system, even an old boozer like you needs H2O to rehydrate after a night on the piss.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »
Quote from: "Eliscu2"
So....Fritz is a horsefucker and Ursus is a female bear....this thread is very informative. :feedtrolls:

Fritz is chess program, not a "horse fucker."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 12:35:37 PM »
It's always interesting to ask fornits posters straight up yes and no questions like...were you physically abused? or other simple questions, and get back pages of text, a long way of saying no. If a crime was committed, they would of called the cops, end of story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »
Fritz Pearl was a psychologist who believed screaming at people was good for them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 02:10:32 PM »
Actually its Pearls with an s.  I don't know who the old windbag is who is spewing off-track here but he seems to have quite the hard-on for Ursus which lends some credibility to the horse story.  I'd like to see him go to court; the minute he opened his mouth the judge would 5150 him

But back to our main feature kiddies:  THE LADY IN QUESTION SHOULD GET HERSELF A REALLY, REALLY GOOD ATTORNEY WHO SPEAKS SPANISH REALLY, REALLY WELL.  END OF STORY!  At least as far as mom taking advice.

None of us know all the details nor are most of us attorneys, although there are some anti-program attorneys who post here. But it does open up an interesting area for exploration and thought.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 08:50:25 AM »
to the woman who is trying to get her kid out go to this site and click on the contact us button and see if they can help in any way. A lot of parents have been given some very useful hints and tips
http://www.wwaspinfo.com/