Author Topic: Casa re-opened as "Seaside Academy"?  (Read 3403 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Casa re-opened as
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2009, 05:50:24 AM »
OMFG!! hahaha this is funny... well i attended this skool for 8 months... it wasnt open as seaside academy it shanged to pacific view then to oceanside and decided to "leave" wwasp and named themselves Sunset Bay Academy. Some of the staff are from other wwasp programs like the director, Amy Richards. This place is a shit hole that advertizes itself as a nice "progressive" place, sound like an wwasp to u? This place is ridiculous pulling thier stunts for money. Kind of funny if you ask me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2009, 05:03:03 PM »
This thread was started in 2006 when we didn't have the information we have today. In fact we now have a datasheet on our wiki database called Sunset Bay Academy covering this specific facility. It can need improvement, so please help us out by describing living conditions and nature of their behavior modification program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Casa re-opened as
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2009, 06:14:52 PM »
Oscar do you do anything else besides Fornits Wiki?  Do you have a life?

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2009, 02:59:12 AM »
I don't do anything with the Fornits Wiki. This work is done by others at Spft. My small contribution is to inform the editors when there are threads on this message board which should be added to the Wiki. We have 5-7 people doing this with various message boards.

Sunset Bay Academy's datasheet will be changed in short time to reflect the changes in their program. While they don't use the WWASP program in its full form they for sure have a behavior modification program there just as punitive.