Author Topic: Major Survivor Announcement  (Read 6384 times)

Offline ISAC

• View Profile
    • http://www.isaccorp.org
Major Survivor Announcement
« on: August 28, 2003, 09:57:00 AM »
Major Survivor Announcement.
See home page of ISAC

http://www.isaccorp.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2003, 01:25:00 PM »
You know, the thing I hate most is incomplete or non-informative writing. What injunction? What motion? In legalese you assume facts not in evidence. There is nothing in there about what ISAC is being sued for and some vague referecnes that show only several coincedences. What up with that? Taken together, this just looks like you all got a handfull of darts and threw the at topics and posted the ones they hit regardless of whether the topic made sense or not.

Am I taking y'all to task?

Yes!

I like to research things, and my time in straight happens to be one of my favorite topics, but I always leave the ISAC site going, "Huh?" We are not mules. Dangling a carrot of information in front of us only makes us angry and frustrated: Going somewhere else for information.

CL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2003, 02:35:00 PM »
I will second that Clay. I have felt this way about ISAC ever since I first found this site.

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »
I agree.  I just had to ask what the suite is all about over on my group site.    :silly:

Info people, we want info.

Don
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2003, 04:12:00 PM »
I get that feeling with ALL the "research" that ISAC puts out.   Most of it makes absolutely no sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2003, 04:47:00 PM »
ISAC blows big chunks  :flame:

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2003, 05:02:00 PM »
Well, in my opinion, reading all the information on ISAC's site, UPDATED nearly DAILY since its inception on the web, has boggled many minds. If your mind is boggled, don't worry, just relax. It will be OK. It may take a couple minutes, or a second look from time to time. A more easily understood "here's the details" will be posted soon. As you can (hopefully) understand, Richard is being sued by the Semblers. Email and/or call Richard's attorney, the address is right there on the front page... The details of this suit are continuously developing. There's more to it than meets the eye, please check back soon for more updates. Thank you.

BTW, CLAY, others, ISAC is not named in this suit, it is Richard Bradbury.

MG8 :smokin:

Offline ISAC

• View Profile
    • http://www.isaccorp.org
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2003, 05:10:00 PM »
ISAC server experienced problems today. The main details are now there.
We will post a complete copy of the complaint when we are able to.
The important thing here is to support Richard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »
Still don't see any details.   I fully support Richard Bradbury.  From I've read and heard (never met the man), Richard is the orginal pain in the Semblers ass!  You go Richard!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2003, 01:33:00 AM »
This is for real. Forget about ISAC and whatever. Contact Tom McGowan if you need details and please consider passing the word along that 1) Richard could use a little hand up right about now 2) The Semblers, by filing this suit have opened themselves up to the discovery process along with Richard and that 3) With the right funding and publicity for Richard, this could very well be, hands down, the dumbest thing those sanctamonious assholes ever even dreamt of doing.

I have found that the best way to give advice to your children is to find out what they want and then advise them to do it

--Harry S. Truman

Straight South (Sarasota, FL)
Anonymity Anonymous
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline METALGOD8

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2003, 02:54:00 AM »
Antigen, why did you post this: "Forget about ISAC and whatever." Please clarify your statement.

MG8 :smokin:

Offline the inmatte

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2003, 03:17:00 AM »
in all respect you all rock for how you get so
serious to each other taking the time to hit
keys.

(  sykeek  }
I am willing to bow to any of you str* old
people with oout at least one group hugg.

on the real
 how long have yuzz guyz maintained contact after?>???
i wonder for reasons of a polential unity of minds?"!@#?

please do call

Offline Dr. Frank'nFurter

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »
Oh yes, I feel that Melvin has really stepped on his "wienersnitzle" this time.  This "discovery" process is what allowed Dustin Hoffman to nail the guards to the floorboards in that movie "Sleepers" and win the court case.  Had I known that Melvin was actually stupid enough to publicly disclose that his own lawyer is none other than Leonard Englander, I could have come forth with information much, much sooner.  As it stands I will accept private messages only at this time, and only from those who were in Straight St. Petersburg from the years '76 to '79.
Everything else is irrelevant and will only slow down efforts to expose our Nemesis.  Court ordered clients get top priority.  Any website administrators may also contact me freely regardless of affiliations.  The clock is ticking, and Riff Raff has broken my last bottle of wine and is itching to release the hounds.  I see you shiver................in......an-tice-a......................................Pashun!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2003, 08:26:00 AM »

On 2003-08-28 23:54:00, METALGOD8 wrote:

"Antigen, why did you post this: "Forget about ISAC and whatever." Please clarify your statement.

MG8 :smokin: "
I believe what she meant was, ISAC is not what matters, it's the fact that Sembler has opened himself to discovery, exactly what she said. ISAC brought this negativity on themselves by tastelessly attacking people over the internet, and using false identities to do so, including impersonating others on alumni chat. In short, acts most unprofessionally. However, that is not what is important at this juncture. We should ALL be hopeful as survivors!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2003, 08:34:00 AM »
On 2003-08-29 00:41:00, Dr. Frank'nFurter wrote:

"Oh yes, I feel that Melvin has really stepped on his "wienersnitzle" this time.  This "discovery" process is what allowed Dustin Hoffman to nail the guards to the floorboards in that movie "Sleepers" and win the court case.  Had I known that Melvin was actually stupid enough to publicly disclose that his own lawyer is none other than Leonard Englander, I could have come forth with information much, much sooner.  As it stands I will accept private messages only at this time, and only from those who were in Straight St. Petersburg from the years '76 to '79.

Everything else is irrelevant and will only slow down efforts to expose our Nemesis.  Court ordered clients get top priority.  Any website administrators may also contact me freely regardless of affiliations.  The clock is ticking, and Riff Raff has broken my last bottle of wine and is itching to release the hounds.  I see you shiver................in......an-tice-a......................................Pashun!!!!"

are you kidding? learn to spell first, you aren't even funny. a-n-t-i-c-i-p-a-t-i-o-n  :roll: