Author Topic: Major Survivor Announcement  (Read 6413 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Major Survivor Announcement
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2003, 02:07:00 PM »
Look in previous posts that ISAC has put up.  Maybe a few months ago.  Every thing that previous person said about DNA, black limos, etc is true.  Can you say paranoia?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MelissaR

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2003, 02:37:00 PM »
I guess I just don't understand why people are giving ISAC a hard time... they just present hard facts....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2003, 02:48:00 PM »
Melissa, in this case, I agree with you. That's all I'm interested in at this moment.

Of all the enemies to public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other.
--James Madison

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Dr. Frank'nFurter

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2003, 05:58:00 PM »
Yes, and is'nt it nice?  ISAC finally took the time to post relevant information.  Not only the name of Sembler's Attorney, but of the Judge as well.  They even made a link to Richard Bradbury's Lawyer, Tom McGowan in St. Petersburg.
Such a perfect specimen of higher brain functioning can only mean one thing, ISAC has recruited new talent.  Hats off to whomever this person is.  You must come up to the lab..........
let me show you around........maybe play you a sound............we can see something visual..........that's not too abyssmal.........maybe take in an old George Segal
movie???  We can point at the screen, then let out a scream, and shout "Not my Kid!!!!"

chiao Dah-lings!!!........       I must go to Peltz shoes and find some new pumps for my meeting with Mr. McGowan next week.  XXXOOO Frankie   ::bigsmilebounce::  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2003, 06:19:00 PM »
The facts make program supporters nervous so the Pro WWASPS/Straight creeps have no choice but to lie. It's nothing new around here.