Author Topic: have you ever shat out a turd SO BIG it wouldn't flush?  (Read 3099 times)

Offline seamus

• View Profile
Re: have you ever shat out a turd SO BIG it wouldn't flush?
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2009, 04:07:43 PM »
once miller newton dies,Ill 'save up' for a week or two an let er rip on his grave. after all its the least I can do and will be more therapy than I ever got at straight :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »
I just mailed a package to that assprick Ken Huey.  The package contained 3 lbs. of fecal matter.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
Seamus,

dood, are you sure you want to backlog a week's worth of the brown? That sound effin' painful as hell. Not to say that defiling Miller Newton's last resting place is a bad thing. I'd suggest you take it a step further and defile him personally at the funeral home.

wait did I just suggest crapping on a dead guy in his casket?

good lord.. reason number 9889903839339 why I'm going to hell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2009, 01:16:16 AM »
Yes, but how are you going to do that? Just climb up right in the middle of the service and sit on him?

You need different ammo. What you need is a solid case of explosive liquishits. Eat lots of watery foods, such as lettuce. Beans and other gassy foods. Cabbage fulfills both these requirements. Finish it off with some good laxatives, then all you need to do is pull your pants down, bend over in the direction of Miller Newton (not for the first time, lololol), and let go with a juicy brown spray.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2009, 01:21:29 AM »
AAAAAAAAAmen   LOL!!!!!!  this is deep shit alright.  and the rewarding feeling you get is truely theraputic no joke.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2009, 01:42:39 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Yes, but how are you going to do that? Just climb up right in the middle of the service and sit on him?

You need different ammo. What you need is a solid case of explosive liquishits. Eat lots of watery foods, such as lettuce. Beans and other gassy foods. Cabbage fulfills both these requirements. Finish it off with some good laxatives, then all you need to do is pull your pants down, bend over in the direction of Miller Newton (not for the first time, lololol), and let go with a juicy brown spray.

Srsly, I have no idea why I'm even reading this thread. I mean even when I was dodging fecal matter from the mentally handicapped guy I used to work with before I came to China the very notion of feces made me slightly ill. Kind of got used to it though, but when you walk into a dudes room and find him covered in his own pooh as he's screaming, "I'm OK! I'M OK!" tends to have a rapid learning curve.

Still.. that's god damn disgusting, but if you need some help with the liquid pooh spray you should consider eating some meat left out on the counter for a few days. I actually lost 9 pounds in one week from doing that and all of it was due to the squirts and not being able to eat.

Ps...

If anyone ever hears about a guy bragging that he used to work in a place called the Ranier School in Washington state and that he was all into molesting patients, kill the son of a bitch on sight.

If you do a google on Ranier School you'll see some articles about people getting thrown in jail for hitting the patients out in the parking lot. I think I drove by the place once, but I'm not sure.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 04:18:49 AM »
The thought of someone shitting on mel wasserman's grave sounds delicious.

Unfortunately, he doesnt have a one. He's in a mausoleum. Maybe I can deliver a package and theyll just shove it in that slot with him.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2009, 09:47:21 AM »
I dunno.. you get someone with the liquid shits and have  him spray the place and I think you'd get the same results.