Author Topic: 10 best ways to kill TheWho  (Read 8974 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: 10 best ways to kill TheWho
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2009, 10:46:33 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Well, I have to admit Ajax13 makes a valid point.  How can thewho claim to be an AARC 'expert' when he doesn't even understand where AARC is, much less what it does?  I agree that thewho just makes it up as he goes along and shifts to personal attacks when he gets exposed as a simple, angry, uneducated fool.  It happens a lot, too.

Excellent point.  Well said.

Observe thewho's obsession as he struggles to het the last word.   In his tiny world, whoever shouts the loudest and longest wins, even if he has to lie about it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2009, 11:39:32 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
JD, your son isn't playing any baseball, nor hockey.  He's dead and you killed him.  And it's not funny.

Oh, no!!! now my son is dead????  Ajax13 just confirmed it.  What will I do now?  Will he prove this somehow?  Should I dare walk upstairs to see if he is still in his room or should I take Ajax13's word for it.  This is scary.  Does he have all his facts like he did about AARC?  Oh, wait!!!!  I think I might be okay, based on his credibility with his info on AARC I dont think I need to walk upstairs to verify if my son is still alive.   Hmmmmm.... So now should I check on my wife?  Please dont tell me she died too!!!  I just told her I would be in bed early tonight... do you think I will be surprised?

Please stay tuned for the next episode “Will ajax13 ever get his facts straight"... or "is there a link in our future which will get Ajax13 out of his spiral of losing credibility"... or "Did I say you and I or You and me"?  I dont remember, but it is critical.

Observe thewho's obsession as he struggles to het the last word. In his tiny world, whoever shouts the loudest and longest wins, even if he has to lie about it.

TheWho is above those games, something Ajax13 may do though.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 05, 2009, 01:33:14 AM »
^^TheWho^^ proving the point.  I can easily control his behavior because his mind is so weak and his arrogance so high.  He will respond to this too.  He literally obsesses until the compulsion must be honored.  OK, respond, Who.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2009, 01:57:26 AM »
Who cares about the "Who!"  The guy is trailer park white trash and can fuck himself.  If you guys want to waste your time, be my guest.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Getting back to the original question....
« Reply #94 on: September 05, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »

Quote from: "Lewis Carroll"
One, two! One, two! And through and through
  The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
  He went galumphing back.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 08, 2009, 01:27:09 PM »
JD, your son isn't playing any baseball, nor hockey.  He's dead and you killed him.  And it's not funny.

Oh, no!!! now my son is dead????  Ajax13 just confirmed it.  What will I do now?  Will he prove this somehow?  Should I dare walk upstairs to see if he is still in his room or should I take Ajax13's word for it.  This is scary.  Does he have all his facts like he did about AARC?  Oh, wait!!!!  I think I might be okay, based on his credibility with his info on AARC I dont think I need to walk upstairs to verify if my son is still alive.   Hmmmmm.... So now should I check on my wife?  Please dont tell me she died too!!!  I just told her I would be in bed early tonight... do you think I will be surprised?

Please stay tuned for the next episode “Will ajax13 ever get his facts straight"... or "is there a link in our future which will get Ajax13 out of his spiral of losing credibility"... or "Did I say you and I or You and me"?  I dont remember, but it is critical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 08, 2009, 02:05:34 PM »
Quote from: "best post on fornits"

Nah,It's just a remix of that same old song.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #97 on: September 08, 2009, 02:41:36 PM »
Stop all this talk about killing anyone. 15 minutes after I made a delivery at Noerrebronx in Copenhagen, people started shooting at each other just because some saw a gang related tatoo.

I am just tired of poeple being haunted just because they look like having been a biker.

I am having a rather fustrating week as a Dane because one of my countrymen is in pre-trial in Miami on bogus charges and 22 refugees, whom some had been in Denmark for more than 10 years were sent down to be shot in Iraq just to make the media in Denmark focus on other things.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 14, 2009, 03:41:45 PM »