Author Topic: 10 best ways to kill TheWho  (Read 9170 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Re: 10 best ways to kill TheWho
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2009, 07:39:18 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"
Nothing funny about it JD, your kid is worm food, it's your fault, and you're not enough of a man to face up to it, so you're playing the impotent bully game on Fornits.  Should have been you JD, not the boy.

:notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

Pure, unadulterated ownage of TheWho by Ajax13.  So, back to you and me, TheWho.  How many more dead children will it take to sate the childflesh appetite of AEG?  Their programs are piling up the child corpses.  How high do they need to be stacked before it's enough?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2009, 07:40:27 PM »
Nothing funny about it JD, your kid is worm food, it's your fault, and you're not enough of a man to face up to it, so you're playing the impotent bully game on Fornits.  Should have been you JD, not the boy.

The "impotent bully game"  Hmmmm ... interesting phrase. See Ajax13, when you dont see the humor or dont get the joke it means it either went over your head or you are actually being utilized as part of the humor.  The funny thing with this one is they both apply to you.!!!

Nothing personal, Ajax13......... (I wont laugh this time)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:24 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Pure, unadulterated ownage of TheWho by Ajax13.  So, back to you and me, TheWho.  How many more dead children will it take to sate the childflesh appetite of AEG?  Their programs are piling up the child corpses.  How high do they need to be stacked before it's enough?

Let me try to answer this:

AEG will have collected enough child corpses as soon as parents feel AEG doesn't add value anymore.  It's a business.  Ha,Ha,Ha.  Canadians probably can't understand this because they're all on welfare up there in Calgary and Alberta.  Nice try, Ajax13.  I'm trying not to laugh this time, but you make it tough.  Sting!!
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2009, 07:46:56 PM »

The "impotent bully game"  Hmmmm ... interesting phrase. See Ajax13, when you dont see the humor or dont get the joke it means it either went over your head or you are actually being utilized as part of the humor.  The funny thing with this one is they both apply to you.!!!

Nothing personal, Ajax13......... (I wont laugh this time)

Who, just STFU. :flame:

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »

Let me try to answer this:

AEG will have collected enough child corpses as soon as parents feel AEG doesn't add value anymore.  It's a business.  Ha,Ha,Ha.  Canadians probably can't understand this because they're all on welfare up there in Calgary and Alberta.  Nice try, Ajax13.  I'm trying not to laugh this time, but you make it tough.  Sting!!

Dont forget Toronto!!  Ha,Ha,Ha ..... we can throw that in!!! ... wait a minute.. instead of welfare how about inserting "they all get their degrees on-line"  Ha,Ha,Ha

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2009, 08:03:09 PM »
Wow.  I didn't realize all of AEG's 'therapists' were from Canada.  They all seem to have no degree at all or one from a diploma mill.  Food for thought!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »
Wow.  I didn't realize all of AEG's 'therapists' were from Canada.  They all seem to have no degree at all or one from a diploma mill.  Food for thought!

Could you imagine?  All those guys coming to America to support AEG's therapy?  So what your problem 'eh,  you enjoying your stay here 'eh.  You miss your family 'eh... ya wanta play hockey!!!

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2009, 08:44:13 PM »
As I said before JD, you killing your kid and then going into a prolonged frenzy on Fornits to try to justify what you did is not amusing in the least.  Your  desperation and rage clearly showed through in your pathetic effort to derail discussion of AARC. Like so many involved in the B Mod fraud, you're too lazy to do what is necessary to do any work to understand  what you're doing.  While Calgary is not Tokyo nor New York City, surely you had to have heard both the words Calgary and Alberta used together?  But no, you proved to be so ignorant, and so driven to attack someone that you made a phony post demonstrating that you didn't even know that Calgary is a city in Alberta.  Stupid.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2009, 09:00:35 PM »
As I said before JD, you killing your kid and then going into a prolonged frenzy on Fornits to try to justify what you did is not amusing in the least.  Your  desperation and rage clearly showed through in your pathetic effort to derail discussion of AARC. Like so many involved in the B Mod fraud, you're too lazy to do what is necessary to do any work to understand  what you're doing.  While Calgary is not Tokyo nor New York City, surely you had to have heard both the words Calgary and Alberta used together?  But no, you proved to be so ignorant, and so driven to attack someone that you made a phony post demonstrating that you didn't even know that Calgary is a city in Alberta.  Stupid.

Oh, no I am being exposed!!  Maybe Ajax13 will find out I decided to get my PhD later in life and make fun of the school I choose and that I have a friend or relative that is overweight... oh the horrors.. what will I do?  What if he finds out I have a child that plays baseball?  Will he ridicule my son like he did Vauses about him playing hockey?  Will he say all these things to try to prove to the world he is better than I am like he did the wiz!!!!

Stay tuned for my down fall by ajax13.... I may be destroyed the same way he destroyed the wiz... oh wait!!!  Ha,Ha,Ha

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2009, 09:16:22 PM »
JD, your son isn't playing any baseball, nor hockey.  He's dead and you killed him.  And it's not funny.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2009, 09:21:10 PM »
Well, I have to admit Ajax13 makes a valid point.  How can thewho claim to be an AARC 'expert' when he doesn't even understand where AARC is, much less what it does?  I agree that thewho just makes it up as he goes along and shifts to personal attacks when he gets exposed as a simple, angry, uneducated fool.  It happens a lot, too.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:42 PM »
JD, your son isn't playing any baseball, nor hockey.  He's dead and you killed him.  And it's not funny.

Oh, no!!! now my son is dead????  Ajax13 just confirmed it.  What will I do now?  Will he prove this somehow?  Should I dare walk upstairs to see if he is still in his room or should I take Ajax13's word for it.  This is scary.  Does he have all his facts like he did about AARC?  Oh, wait!!!!  I think I might be okay, based on his credibility with his info on AARC I dont think I need to walk upstairs to verify if my son is still alive.   Hmmmmm.... So now should I check on my wife?  Please dont tell me she died too!!!  I just told her I would be in bed early tonight... do you think I will be surprised?

Please stay tuned for the next episode “Will ajax13 ever get his facts straight"... or "is there a link in our future which will get Ajax13 out of his spiral of losing credibility"... or "Did I say you and I or You and me"?  I dont remember, but it is critical.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2009, 09:50:18 PM »
make anal sex not war.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2009, 10:26:24 PM »
Well, I have to admit Ajax13 makes a valid point.  How can thewho claim to be an AARC 'expert' when he doesn't even understand where AARC is, much less what it does?  I agree that thewho just makes it up as he goes along and shifts to personal attacks when he gets exposed as a simple, angry, uneducated fool.  It happens a lot, too.

Excellent point.  Well said.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2009, 10:43:46 PM »

Oh, no!!! now my son is dead????  Ajax13 just confirmed it.  What will I do now?  Will he prove this somehow?  Should I dare walk upstairs to see if he is still in his room or should I take Ajax13's word for it.  This is scary.  Does he have all his facts like he did about AARC?  Oh, wait!!!!  I think I might be okay, based on his credibility with his info on AARC I dont think I need to walk upstairs to verify if my son is still alive.   Hmmmmm.... So now should I check on my wife?  Please dont tell me she died too!!!  I just told her I would be in bed early tonight... do you think I will be surprised?

Please stay tuned for the next episode “Will ajax13 ever get his facts straight"... or "is there a link in our future which will get Ajax13 out of his spiral of losing credibility"... or "Did I say you and I or You and me"?  I dont remember, but it is critical.

Thats funny!!!!  Classic post.  "Is there a link in our future" lol