Author Topic: 10 best ways to kill TheWho  (Read 9168 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: 10 best ways to kill TheWho
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2009, 03:44:58 PM »
Quote from: "ajax13"

Only it wasn't TheIt who committed suicide.  I wondered why TheIt took it upon himself to defend AARC with no knowledge of the subject whatsoever.  This explains why he was willing to look like such a stupid fucker, lacking even the most basic knowlege of geography related to AARC, or it's structure, or the justice and healthcare system to which it is related.  I had completely forgotten about that post!  Hit way too close to home for you Kiddie-fucker, and rage got the best of you.  Tell us again about the two AARC centres, the one in Alberta and the one in Calgary, Johnnie!

Whoa, seems I hit a nerve somewhere.  Sorry Ajax, but you yourself admitted that you have such little evidence to back your claims against AARC that you have to attack peoples/staffs spouses and their weight conditions and ridicule the owners kids who play hockey.  Ridicule those who decided to further their education later in life (when they didnt have to)
Which one of us looks foolish?

If you had been honest with your postings of AARC and stuck with the facts I would have never posted over there.  You brought it all on yourself.  Stick with a valid discussion and I wont bother you.  Try to speak with someone who has a rudimentry understanding of statistics to explain these various studies before posting your opinion.  You really took a hit and exposed yourself when you posted those questions about the study.

A suggestion would be to take a look at AARC and try to focus on what they are doing wrong froma legal stand point.  If you can find evidence of that then post that with links to the specific laws they are breaking to back up your posts.  I have never seen one law that they have broken.  This personal vendetta against individuals really takes a toll on your credibility; making fun of people’s weight issues etc. really makes you look foolish.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:23 PM »
Nice try Johnnie.  Sorry you killed your kid, but you shouldn't be involved in trying to kill other people's kids just because you're such a fuck-up.
"AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."
Too stupid for words, JD.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »
Nice try Johnnie.  Sorry you killed your kid, but you shouldn't be involved in trying to kill other people's kids just because you're such a fuck-up.
"AARC is at capacity right now and has just lost a key staff person. Their quality hasn’t suffered but Calgary can offer more attention at this time until Alberta can get new people in."
Too stupid for words, JD.

I am really sorry,Ajax13, that you are upset over all of this.  I agree, I would also suggest trying to focus on the facts about AARC and develop some credibility instead of this mudslinging towards various staff and employees.  Once you find one thing that AARC has done wrong then try to tie that to a specific law and then expose this via links to the law.  Its an incredible concept (fairly new to you) but can be effective.

Cut and paste the URL address... then highlight it and click the URL button above (when  in reply mode)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2009, 04:26:40 PM »
Okay JD, I'm not credible and you still killed your kid and then you freaked out because you know it's you who ought to be dead.  You can say whatever you want about me, but you killed your kid and you're taking it out on people here because you're not man enough to accept your role in your child's death.  Playing dumb isn't going to alter the fact that you brought about the death of your offspring because you were a shitty parent.  If I were made out to be a total incompetent, or a liar, or a fool, it's nothing compared to your inescapable burden of culpability for the death of your own child.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2009, 04:32:25 PM »
Okay JD, I'm not credible and you still killed your kid and then you freaked out because you know it's you who ought to be dead.  You can say whatever you want about me, but you killed your kid and you're taking it out on people here because you're not man enough to accept your role in your child's death.  Playing dumb isn't going to alter the fact that you brought about the death of your offspring because you were a shitty parent.  If I were made out to be a total incompetent, or a liar, or a fool, it's nothing compared to your inescapable burden of culpability for the death of your own child.

Straight up.  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2009, 04:39:38 PM »

Wow, I hope you feel a little better with that.  I am sorry that I am not this JD person that you keep speaking about who killed his kid.  But if he happens to be logged in at this particular time then he probably got your message.  Or I believe he has a websight and email address where you could speak with him directly... but your mo is to talk behind peoples back... you could speak to Vause directly and ask him all those questions but since you lack the sack you spew it all over fornits pretending to have a valid conversation and pretend to win becasue no one gives you the answers you want... (like screaming in the boiler room after hours!!)Ha,Ha,Ha

Now back to you and I.  As I was saying, you brought this on yourself and if you keep your posts honest and fact based then I will not have any reason to bother you or jump in to question your motives.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2009, 05:03:39 PM »
JD, it's not funny, so why resort to the very childish printing Ha, Ha, Ha to indicate your laughter?  There is nothing the least bit humorous about your role in killing your child, nor in your bizarre effort to obscure the many problems in the Behaviour Modification industry discussed on Fornits.  You killed him JD, not us.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 04, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
JD, it's not funny, so why resort to the very childish printing Ha, Ha, Ha to indicate your laughter?  There is nothing the least bit humorous about your role in killing your child, nor in your bizarre effort to obscure the many problems in the Behaviour Modification industry discussed on Fornits.  You killed him JD, not us.

Sorry, I do find it funny... see I have more information on the subject than you do, so I am able to find the humor in watching you pretend that you know what you are talking about... Ha,Ha,Ha,... besides its the same as lol,I just express it differently.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 04, 2009, 05:15:41 PM »

:poison:  :poison:  :poison:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:

I wonder if thewho can tell us how many dead kids is enough so AEG can stop snuffing them?  100?  1,000??  How many need to die before idiot parents stop patronizing AEG?

Yes, thewho, you're very knowledgeable about AARC.  You even know where they are; one in Alberta and the other in Calgary.  Dope.  You probably couldn't point to Alberta on a map, much less know anything about torture centers operating there.  You are just a plain old idiot.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 04, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

Wow, I hope you feel a little better with that.  I am sorry that I am not this JD person that you keep speaking about who killed his kid.  But if he happens to be logged in at this particular time then he probably got your message.  Or I believe he has a websight and email address where you could speak with him directly... but your mo is to talk behind peoples back... you could speak to Vause directly and ask him all those questions but since you lack the sack you spew it all over fornits pretending to have a valid conversation and pretend to win becasue no one gives you the answers you want... (like screaming in the boiler room after hours!!)Ha,Ha,Ha

Now back to you and I.  As I was saying, you brought this on yourself and if you keep your posts honest and fact based then I will not have any reason to bother you or jump in to question your motives.

QFT   :rocker:

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2009, 05:50:04 PM »
It's you and me JD, not you and I.  And there is no you and me.  Your understanding of grammatical structure is as poor as your understanding of geography, although not as poor as your understanding of child-rearing, which is why your kid ended up dead and you ended up lashing out thousands of times on Fornits in a wretched attempt to absolve yourself of responsiblity.  Filicide, JD.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2009, 06:05:22 PM »
It's you and me JD, not you and I.  And there is no you and me.  Your understanding of grammatical structure is as poor as your understanding of geography, although not as poor as your understanding of child-rearing, which is why your kid ended up dead and you ended up lashing out thousands of times on Fornits in a wretched attempt to absolve yourself of responsiblity.  Filicide, JD.

You and I (or we) dont seem to agree on this subject of you and JD.  See I am not JD so if you are including him in the subject then it becomes you, JD and myself.  So it seems you and I dont agree with each other or dont see "eye to eye" so to speak (lol).  If you like to use you and me (or place a “u” in behaviour mod), I will accept that but if you are thinking its yourself and JD then that is not you and I, that is you and someone else 'eh... Ha,Ha,Ha

Nothing personal Ajax13, just could resist.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2009, 06:14:22 PM »
No JD, you printed "Now back to you and I", which is grammatically wrong.  You would never say "back to I" in a proper sentence.  You're all fucked up because you killed your kid, you can't even use basic English.  As I said before, you don't know how to use the English, you don't know geography, and you don't know how to raise a kid without driving them to suicide.

Canadian West."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2009, 07:04:44 PM »
No JD, you printed "Now back to you and I", which is grammatically wrong.  You would never say "back to I" in a proper sentence.  You're all fucked up because you killed your kid, you can't even use basic English.  As I said before, you don't know how to use the English, you don't know geography, and you don't know how to raise a kid without driving them to suicide.

Oh, No !!!  The grammar Nazi!!!  Awhile ago we had the spelling Nazi, who ran spell check on everyone, but got confused when the Canadians put a "U" in Colour.  But it seems "you and I" dont see "I to I" or as Ajax13 would say "Me to Me".  

The reason I find this humorous, Ajax13, is because you did the same thing with AARC.  When you couldnt find any fault with them legally you resorted to poking holes in their personal life and eating habits... wondering openly why the owner would go back to school late in life to further his education..... now with me you scout each sentence for an error and try to exploit that as a weakness.....  you tilt your hand every time Ajax and dont even know it Ha,Ha,Ha,

it is funny , but thats between you and I.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »
Nothing funny about it JD, your kid is worm food, it's your fault, and you're not enough of a man to face up to it, so you're playing the impotent bully game on Fornits.  Should have been you JD, not the boy.

Canadian West."