Author Topic: Another death last week at an Aspen program  (Read 19007 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Another death last week at an Aspen program
« Reply #90 on: November 05, 2009, 12:34:47 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Like I have been saying all along.  If these programs were abusing kids then they would be shut down and people would go to jail.  If kids were abused at Sagewalk then these kids would go to the police, like they did, and have the problem addressed.  I read stories on fornits all the time but no one goes to the police so it is hard to believe (sometimes) that they are telling the truth.  Going to the police helps to validates the story in my opinion.  If someone abused me or my family I would be calling 911 in a heart beat not sitting on my computer telling strangers in an open forum.  So you see there is a difference.  If these people at Sagewalk abused kids then they should go to jail and their licensed to operate should be pulled.

But you forget what you've always said - they are all liars.  The cops hear that from the programs and shine it all on.  You know that.  The programs take all credibility away from the kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: November 05, 2009, 12:39:11 PM »
Students, parents and staff went to the police about CEDU.  They were still under investigation on a variety of charges when they chose to drain all the money and close.  I am thrilled to see another abusive program bite the dust!

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 05, 2009, 12:44:27 PM »
Twelve percent of ASR students had attempted suicide prior to treatment, and none reported attempting suicide after treatment.

B.S.  I know of at least 4 CEDU students who committed suicide after CEDU...there are probably several more.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: November 05, 2009, 12:51:10 PM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
Twelve percent of ASR students had attempted suicide prior to treatment, and none reported attempting suicide after treatment.

B.S.  I know of at least 4 CEDU students who committed suicide after CEDU...there are probably several more.

I know that a public school teacher raped a student, but that doesnt mean all students get raped.  See what I mean.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 05, 2009, 01:00:56 PM »
No, I don't.  A teacher raping a student is an aberration.  

Aspen's program, by design, rises to the level of child abuse.  Therefore it is reasonable to assume all Aspen facilities are abusive because they run the same program of abuse.  

Oregon DHS stated clearly that all of the children at MBA were abused.  ALL of them.  It's not us claiming this, it's the state watchdog.  If you are asserting that they are lying, take it up with them, not us.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 05, 2009, 01:02:49 PM »
You  have to understand that there are millions of kids in  public school and a fraction of that in programs so the ratio of abuses to students is vastly different.  I am sure if the math were ever done it would be found that the percentage  (P7T
which would be more like 100%)of abuse in the programs as a ratio to students enrolled is vastly greater in programs in spite of the Whoots trying to cloud the issue.  Regardless, abuse is not acceptable in either.  One does not justify the other and the program abuses are systematic and involve all sthe students while public school abuses usually involve a teacher and one other student.  There is also more public outcry and transparancy in public schools while program schools hide behind pubic ignorance, apathy and averision to "troubled teens"

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: November 05, 2009, 01:30:27 PM »
If a kid claims to have been raped in the public school system, the kid's assertions are taken seriously, and it is assumed that the kid is telling the truth unless or until it is proven otherwise. Local authorities get involved.

If a kid claims to have been raped in a program, the kid is usually called a liar and/or is made to feel somehow responsible, is often coerced to "admit" that it wasn't really a rape, and is often publicly humiliated if not taunted in the aftermath. No authorities are notified. Often the parents are not even notified.

There would appear to be a difference between these two responses.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 05, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »
This is a good point and well taken, Ursus.  This happens to be a great example, because one of the MBA investigation findings is that MBA failed to report a child rape.  This is an enormous problem, and it is a crime.  

We still don't know if the child reported a rape that occurred prior to her enrollment at MBA, or if she was raped by another attendee or staff member right on the premises.  In either case, MBA failed to protect this child.  The staff to whom this was reported and all staff subsequently informed of it and the decision maker who judged this should not be reported all should be in prison.  It's plain and simple.  

If this occurred at a public school, there is no way it would have escaped detction by the proper authorities.  In this case, the child was prevented from telling the authorities.  That would never happen at a public school.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: November 05, 2009, 02:08:04 PM »
That would never happen at a public school.
Just to clarify: I'm sure that there have been cases where rapes in public school settings have not been reported. The key difference is that these were individual cover-ups, and not systemic program-wide policies.

Program policies and philosophies are slanted towards blaming the victim and holding the victim responsible for everything that happens to him or her. It's part of "teaching kids to be accountable."

Any normal sane person would experience a visceral reaction when confronted with the sick extremes to which programs take "being accountable." It's hard for the average person to believe. But then again, they are not part of the cult...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 15, 2009, 07:49:16 AM »
Aspen Education Group MURDERED this child.  Supporters of Aspen believe this murder is the kid's fault.  They are sick in the head.  They believe that kids should know that due to their behavior they are headed for a program and that a possible consequence of their 'therapy' is being murdered.  Makes perfect sense...to a psychpath.

Aspen Education MURDERS CHILDREN in their care.  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:

That is an undeniable FACT.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 15, 2009, 08:10:33 AM »
Aspen Education Group MURDERED this child as well as all the kids in the Twin Towers because I think they are being investigated in the 911 attacks.  Supporters of Aspen believe this murder is the kid's fault.  They are sick in the head.  They believe that kids should know that due to their behavior they are headed for a program and that a possible consequence of their 'therapy' is being murdered.  Makes perfect sense...to a psychpath.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 15, 2009, 11:42:01 AM »
Aspen Education Group MURDERED this child.  Supporters of Aspen believe this murder is the kid's fault.  They are sick in the head.  They believe that kids should know that due to their behavior they are headed for a program and that a possible consequence of their 'therapy' is being murdered.  Makes perfect sense...to a psychpath.

You know TheWho has no argument with the facts that Aspen killed this kid when he resoorts to his stupid "9/11 conspiracy" garbage.  You can take that as an admission that he knows Aspen commited a negligent homicide on this poor kid who did nothing wrong.

Aspen kills kids.  According to the Sheriff's Department anyway.  They murdered this poor kid.  No way around that fact.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 15, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »
Al Qaeda MURDERED this child.  Supporters of Al Qaeda believe this murder is the kid's fault.  They are sick in the head.  They believe that kids should know that due to their behavior they are headed for a program and that a possible consequence of their 'therapy' is being murdered.  Makes perfect sense...to a psychpath.

Al Qaeda MURDERS CHILDREN in their care AND THE PEOPLE IN THE TWIN TOWERS.  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:

You know TheWho has no argument with the facts that Al Qaeda killed this kid when he reports on the "9/11 conspiracy" which they are now on the hook for.  You can take that as an admission that he knows Al Qaeda was involved.

Al Qaeda killed the people in tower 1 and 2.  According to the Sheriff's Department anyway.  They murdered these poor people.  No way around that fact.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 15, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »

You know TheWho has no argument with the facts that Aspen killed this kid when he resoorts to his stupid "9/11 conspiracy" garbage.  You can take that as an admission that he knows Aspen commited a negligent homicide on this poor kid who did nothing wrong.

Aspen kills kids.  According to the Sheriff's Department anyway.  They murdered this poor kid.  No way around that fact.

Yes, it's true and the state shut down the program for it.  Half of Aspen's programs in Oregon were shut down for abuse and killing children in just one month.  That's scary!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 15, 2009, 01:01:11 PM »
Al Qaeda MURDERED this child.  Supporters of Al Qaeda believe this murder is the kid's fault.  They are sick in the head.  They believe that kids should know that due to their behavior they are headed for a program and that a possible consequence of their 'therapy' is being murdered.  Makes perfect sense...to a psychpath.

Al Qaeda  MURDERS CHILDREN in their care.  :poison:  :poison:  :poison:

You know Robert Bruce has no argument with the facts that Al Qaeda killed this kid when he resoorts to his stupid "9/11 conspiracy" garbage.  You can take that as an admission that he knows Al Qaeda commited a negligent homicide on this poor kid who did nothing wrong.

Al Qaeda kills kids.  According to the Sheriff's Department anyway.  They murdered this poor kid.  No way around that fact.

Yes, it's true and the state shut down the program for it.  Half of Al Qaeda programs in Oregon were shut down for abuse and killing children in just one month.  That's scary! Ha,Ha,Ha