Author Topic: John David Reuben's Son, Max Reuben and HLA  (Read 20209 times)

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Re: John David Reuben's Son, Max Reuben and HLA
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 01:27:32 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"

More credible info.  So fornits posters are the only ones that have evidence that Len burned down his own building.  Are they doing HLA a favor by not passing this evidence over to the police or insurance company?

This is just one more poster making up stories to discredit a program, seems to be a routine recurring theme here.  Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down. If the police dont listen to you then what are you going to do next? Tell them that you were abused there?   or maybe raped?  How far will you go with your story to get attention or discredit the place?

So when we read that the posters here have evidence that the owner burned his own place down.  Why didnt they call the police or tip off the insurance company?
Reason:  Because if it wasnt true they would be sued for slander.

So based on that evidence how many of the other posts( which serve to discredit HLA) are fabricated as well?  Why would a poster stop with just accusing HLA of arson.. why not rape and abuse?

So the question remains:

Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down.

So,whats your question,Who?  There is no evidence that he burned his place down.  We just hate this place with a passion.  How would you like to be placed in a program 24/7 and held accountable for everything you did for the first time in your life?  Many kids at HLA never had enough structure at home because their parents were working all the time.  Going from a free environment to one which is highly structured really sucks.  Its hard work and many resent the program for doing this and would like to see the place shut down as revenge.  So what if we said we were abused or raped.  It felt like that to us.  What else are we going to say?  that we were forced to wake up at 8:00 and go to school, clean our rooms.  People would laugh at us and say "Get over it".

So we have a little folly here and pretend that Len burned his own place down or that we were abused or raped.  No harm done.  We are not logged in.  Everyone knows that if we were really abused then we would go to the police and if Len burned down his own place the insurance wouldnt pay off.  but it is fun to dream here.

Hope that helps.  Now move on and quit contaminating this forum!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 01:49:01 PM »
Adjudicated children:  There were a number of children who had been convicted of a crime and were sentenced to probation rather than jail time, part of that probation requirement was that they enroll and complete a program like HLA.  Those adjudicated children that were remanded to HLA, kept a probation officer
and met with them throughtout their stay at HLA and were not appropriate for HLA's program.  A letter was required from HLA to their probation officer stating the date of enrollment and date of projected completion.  The child must then complete the program to fulfill his probation requirements. According to
documents I received, there was only one child that left HLA to fulfill jail time, then returned to complete HLA's program.  There were children that were found guilty of blowing up a car, shooting out parent's window, incest, misdemeamor felonies, etc. This does not include psychiatric diagnosis of pedophilia, schizophrenia,bulemia, or any other 'patient' anomalies that were enrolled at HLA, per HLA tending psychiatrists reports. Again, if you wish to research this, there is a form you may fill out with the ORS under "Georgia's Sunshine Laws" which grants public access, thus to their reports on HLA(the hidden ones).  The managing attorney for the ORS is Nina Edidin. According to Nina Edidin, at the time, she stated, she 'thought' in her letter to my attorney that the ORS only kept files for 2 years, but  as we re-stated, we were fortunate that the request was under two years.  Miraculously documents dated back to 1998, 2001, etc. appeared. A letter will not suffice as it took a year and a half seeking ORS compliance as a citizen, and only after a private attorney representing me, stepped in, did I receive actual investigative reports, including inter-office emails of all parties, including Assistant District Attorney Mark Cicero. Note: I was repeatedly told by the ORS that they did not understand what I was requesting. The ORS is shut tight to protect themselves where HLA is concerned and it is no different with LCSO as the ORS found in their investigation.  What goes around, comes around. The cost is just over $700.00 and you shall receive paper documents, sloppily re-dacted, somewhere between 2500- 2900 pages.  One may do the same with LCSO, there you will find the 911 calls within a short period of time 8 attempted suicides, 'Life flight', 5 run-aways, rape, etc. (co-operation, again is limited).  The 911 call logs were also passed out during a Lumpkin County Board meeting re:  Mountain Brook Academy.  One may be able to call the Lumpkin County Board and ask for a copy of them.

These documents will provide answers to what you are asking of Robert and confirm what Robert states and unfortunately more regarding the politics in Georgia.  Protection under the Law only seems to relate to Georgia's governing agencies covering their own arces as apparent throughout the ORS report.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 02:42:33 PM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
Adjudicated children:  There were a number of children who had been convicted of a crime and were sentenced to probation rather than jail time, part of that probation requirement was that they enroll and complete a program like HLA.  Those adjudicated children that were remanded to HLA, kept a probation officer
and met with them throughtout their stay at HLA and were not appropriate for HLA's program.  A letter was required from HLA to their probation officer stating the date of enrollment and date of projected completion.  The child must then complete the program to fulfill his probation requirements. According to
documents I received, there was only one child that left HLA to fulfill jail time, then returned to complete HLA's program.  There were children that were found guilty of blowing up a car, shooting out parent's window, incest, misdemeamor felonies, etc. This does not include psychiatric diagnosis of pedophilia, schizophrenia,bulemia, or any other 'patient' anomalies that were enrolled at HLA, per HLA tending psychiatrists reports. Again, if you wish to research this, there is a form you may fill out with the ORS under "Georgia's Sunshine Laws" which grants public access, thus to their reports on HLA(the hidden ones).  The managing attorney for the ORS is Nina Edidin. According to Nina Edidin, at the time, she stated, she 'thought' in her letter to my attorney that the ORS only kept files for 2 years, but  as we re-stated, we were fortunate that the request was under two years.  Miraculously documents dated back to 1998, 2001, etc. appeared. A letter will not suffice as it took a year and a half seeking ORS compliance as a citizen, and only after a private attorney representing me, stepped in, did I receive actual investigative reports, including inter-office emails of all parties, including Assistant District Attorney Mark Cicero. Note: I was repeatedly told by the ORS that they did not understand what I was requesting. The ORS is shut tight to protect themselves where HLA is concerned and it is no different with LCSO as the ORS found in their investigation.  What goes around, comes around. The cost is just over $700.00 and you shall receive paper documents, sloppily re-dacted, somewhere between 2500- 2900 pages.  One may do the same with LCSO, there you will find the 911 calls within a short period of time 8 attempted suicides, 'Life flight', 5 run-aways, rape, etc. (co-operation, again is limited).  The 911 call logs were also passed out during a Lumpkin County Board meeting re:  Mountain Brook Academy.  One may be able to call the Lumpkin County Board and ask for a copy of them.

These documents will provide answers to what you are asking of Robert and confirm what Robert states and unfortunately more regarding the politics in Georgia.  Protection under the Law only seems to relate to Georgia's governing agencies covering their own arces as apparent throughout the ORS report.

Thank you for posting this, Jill.  It serves as an object lesson that HLA (and other programs) will do whatever they can to preclude this information from becoming public.  If you'd like to send me copies of what you received, I'd be glad to scan the docs and make them (more) public.

I hope Mr. Reuben is reading this, as he enrolled his son at HLA while these events were transpiring.  Either he didn't do his due diligence, or he didn't care about what he saw.  In either case, a parent should ask themselves "Do I want John Reuben making decisions for my family?"
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 03:17:53 PM »
Thank you Jill, I may request a copy myself, although I am not a Georgia resident.  Not sure if that matters.

@ DJ, I looked Jills post over a couple of times and I didnt see where it stated that HLA did not want this information to become public.  Can you point this out to me?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2009, 03:30:26 PM »
Quote from: "truthtroller"
FYI to everyone -  a legal complaint does not make its accusations a fact.  The e-mail contents of one person does not make the contents fact.  Both have written rebuttals. Where are the rebuttals, here?  Fornits is famous for quoting one side of an arguement, using hearsay as fact, or using other hearsay websites as sources of evidence. Be forewarned, don't expect good critical analyses on a Fornits website.

Thank you Thruthtroller.  I have been fighting the one sided postings for quite some time now in an attempt to expose the truth.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2009, 03:33:57 PM »
Uh, they wouldn't give any of this information to Jill.  In fact, they lied about all of it.  This means they didn't want anyone to know.  If HLA did want Jill to know, why did they not give her the records?  The whole point, Whooter, is that it cost her $700k, lots of lawyers and many years to get the info.  This is just an example of how HLA and other facilities hide the truth.  Do me a favor, give HLA a call, tape the call and ask them to give you all the information they have about crimes committed on campus and suicide attempts.  Then play us the tape that says "none of that has ever happened here" just like you'd have parents believe, Whooter.  Why don't you just ask Jill instead of asking DJ to explain Jill's experiences?  Do your own busywork.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2009, 03:37:14 PM »
Quote from: "truthtroller"
FYI to everyone -  a legal complaint does not make its accusations a fact.  The e-mail contents of one person does not make the contents fact.  Both have written rebuttals. Where are the rebuttals, here?  Fornits is famous for quoting one side of an arguement, using hearsay as fact, or using other hearsay websites as sources of evidence. Be forewarned, don't expect good critical analyses on a Fornits website.

Thank you Thruthtroller.  I have been fighting the one sided postings for quite some time now in an attempt to expose the truth.

Yes, Whooter, you've been ignorantly fighting one-sided posts by saying "There's no evidence and Robert is a liar."  Jill has proved Robert is not a liar and that the ORS and local police have thousands of pages of documents related to crimes and suicide attemps at HLA.  you just conveniently leave out what many of us have known here for years.  You might be the only one "who" hasn't actually read the documents, so you're the ignoramus saying it's not true.  I guess LCSO and ORS lied to Jill to make HLA look bad, huh?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2009, 03:39:04 PM »
Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"

Thank you for posting this, Jill.  It serves as an object lesson that HLA (and other programs) will do whatever they can to preclude this information from becoming public.  If you'd like to send me copies of what you received, I'd be glad to scan the docs and make them (more) public.

I hope Mr. Reuben is reading this, as he enrolled his son at HLA while these events were transpiring.  Either he didn't do his due diligence, or he didn't care about what he saw.  In either case, a parent should ask themselves "Do I want John Reuben making decisions for my family?"

QFT.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2009, 03:47:53 PM »
These documents will provide answers to what you are asking of Robert and confirm what Robert states...

I see...So it has been TheWho lying for some four plus years and NOT Robert after all.  

Shame on you, Who, for lying about HLA and about RobertBruce.  TheWho is a liar.  And he's caught again.  And Robert is vindicated (again).
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2009, 03:56:42 PM »
Z
These documents will provide answers to what you are asking of Robert and confirm what Robert states...

I see...So it has been TheWho lying for some four plus years and NOT Robert after all.  

Shame on you, Who, for lying about HLA and about RobertBruce.  TheWho is a liar.  And he's caught again.  And Robert is vindicated (again).

Oh come on Bruce log-in, quit trolling again.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »
Uh, they wouldn't give any of this information to Jill.  In fact, they lied about all of it.  This means they didn't want anyone to know.  If HLA did want Jill to know, why did they not give her the records?  The whole point, Whooter, is that it cost her $700k, lots of lawyers and many years to get the info.  This is just an example of how HLA and other facilities hide the truth.  Do me a favor, give HLA a call, tape the call and ask them to give you all the information they have about crimes committed on campus and suicide attempts.  Then play us the tape that says "none of that has ever happened here" just like you'd have parents believe, Whooter.  Why don't you just ask Jill instead of asking DJ to explain Jill's experiences?  Do your own busywork.

Try calling any private school or business.  Try calling your local Mcdonalds and ask for a record of their 911 calls and people who have been assaulted on their premises.  They are not going to give them to you.  No place will.  It doesnt mean they dont want it to become public? It means they dont have the resources to make 2,700 copies for every Tom dick and Harry that happens to call.  You wouldnt do it either.
You just like to spin it your way.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2009, 06:15:27 PM »
Z

Uh-oh!  Whootie caught in another whopper?!  Stings, huh?

How about when HLA says "We don't take court ordered kids or sex offenders"?  Isn't that sort of keeping the truth from the public because in reality they do both?  Common sense says it is.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2009, 07:11:19 PM »
So it seems we can agree that businesses shouldnt be tagged with "Not willing to release info to the public" because they wont release info to everyone that calls.  I dont think you would fine any business willing to make 3,000 copies for everyone that calls.

It was nice to see that HLA is responsible and notifies the authorities when there is a problem at the school.  There are many posters here who would have us believe that they are secretive and not transparent, but state documents confirm that HLA is fair and open with the authorities regarding their operations.  So wecan but this question behind us.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2009, 07:50:06 PM »
Z

Uh-oh!  Whootie caught in another whopper?!  Stings, huh?

How about when HLA says "We don't take court ordered kids or sex offenders"?  Isn't that sort of keeping the truth from the public because in reality they do both?  Common sense says it is.

Yes.  

And lying to parents about taking sex offenders, pedophiles and rapists is the same as "hiding the truth."  We agree on that.  

We also agree that HLA has had many, many incidents that you (Whootie) have denied here before, but we now see they are indeed true.  

And last but not least, we see RobertBruce told the trth about HLA and you lied.  That about sums up almost five years of your trolling RB, but, at last, Robert has proven his case and you look like an idiot.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »
Tisk,Tisk,Tisk.....  We still have the small issue of abuse.   The documents indicated that abuse never occured at HLA and also we need to clear up this little mess:

More credible info.  So fornits posters are the only ones that have evidence that Len burned down his own building.  Are they doing HLA a favor by not passing this evidence over to the police or insurance company?

This is just one more poster making up stories to discredit a program, seems to be a routine recurring theme here.  Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down. If the police dont listen to you then what are you going to do next? Tell them that you were abused there?   or maybe raped?  How far will you go with your story to get attention or discredit the place?

So when we read that the posters here have evidence that the owner burned his own place down.  Why didnt they call the police or tip off the insurance company?
Reason:  Because if it wasnt true they would be sued for slander.

So based on that evidence how many of the other posts( which serve to discredit HLA) are fabricated as well?  Why would a poster stop with just accusing HLA of arson.. why not rape and abuse?