Author Topic: John David Reuben's Son, Max Reuben and HLA  (Read 20203 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: John David Reuben's Son, Max Reuben and HLA
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 06:40:59 PM »
FYI to everyone -  a legal complaint does not make its accusations a fact.  The e-mail contents of one person does not make the contents fact.  Both have written rebuttals. Where are the rebuttals, here?  Fornits is famous for quoting one side of an arguement, using hearsay as fact, or using other hearsay websites as sources of evidence. Be forewarned, don't expect good critical analyses on a Fornits website.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 06:46:25 PM »
Post the "written rebuttals" then.  They don't seem to be a piece of any legal documents, all of which have been made public.  Show me the sworn affadavit that these facts are "untrue."  Please, proceed.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2009, 07:14:43 PM »
Excellent point. Nicole didnt seem to refute the comment when Clarke originally made it. It was only after Buchi was thouroughly embarrassed did they try and deny it. The fact is when I was there and well beyond my year spent incarcerated there that they would take anyone who could afford it, no matter the risk.

On that same note Peter where is the post where you gave permission to have your post linked? I'm not letting you off the hook Peter.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
^^ Bruce wrote:  
The fact is when I was there and well beyond my year spent incarcerated there that they would take anyone who could afford it, no matter the risk.

Beware, these are “RobertBruce” facts.  I am sure every child that went thru HLA was privy to the decisions made in the front office and details of each child admitted.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2009, 09:26:58 PM »
Not at all. If we were, we would have inflicted much more damage and forced regulation far sooner than when and what we did. What all the inmates were privy too, is who was court ordered and who was not. Court ordered kids being an issue that according to HLA staff, doesnt exist. According to them HLA has never admitted court ordered kids. This of course is a blatent lie. One I'm sure you're already well aware of.

Now where is that post where you gave permission to have your guest posts linked up. I'm not letting you off the hook Peter.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2009, 11:12:56 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Not at all. If we were, we would have inflicted much more damage and forced regulation far sooner than when and what we did. What all the inmates were privy too, is who was court ordered and who was not. Court ordered kids being an issue that according to HLA staff, doesnt exist. According to them HLA has never admitted court ordered kids. This of course is a blatent lie. One I'm sure you're already well aware of.

Now where is that post where you gave permission to have your guest posts linked up. I'm not letting you off the hook Peter.

Thanks for that retraction.  Just trying to keep you honest.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 09:00:12 AM »
Excellent point. Nicole didnt seem to refute the comment when Clarke originally made it. It was only after Buchi was thouroughly embarrassed did they try and deny it. The fact is when I was there and well beyond my year spent incarcerated there that they would take anyone who could afford it, no matter the risk.

On that same note Peter where is the post where you gave permission to have your post linked? I'm not letting you off the hook Peter.

This is true.  Nicole made no attempt at denial of that fact.  Neither did HLA proper.  At that point it was already too late.  And, as for kids having access to the office, many did.  Many students were able to get into the admin offices and look through their own and other kids' files.  It happened routinely until Len had the building burned down.
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 09:50:46 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

This is true.  Nicole made no attempt at denial of that fact.  Neither did HLA proper.  At that point it was already too late.  And, as for kids having access to the office, many did.  Many students were able to get into the admin offices and look through their own and other kids' files.  It happened routinely until Len had the building burned down.

More credible info.  So fornits posters are the only ones that have evidence that Len burned down his own building.  Are they doing HLA a favor by not passing this evidence over to the police or insurance company?

This is just one more poster making up stories to discredit a program, seems to be a routine recurring theme here.  Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down. If the police dont listen to you then what are you going to do next? Tell them that you were abused there?   or maybe raped?  How far will you go with your story to get attention or discredit the place?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 10:12:28 AM »

I actually am aware of several instances where kids had access to office files as well.  That building was never properly secured.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 10:29:28 AM »

More credible info.  So fornits posters are the only ones that have evidence that Len burned down his own building.  Are they doing HLA a favor by not passing this evidence over to the police or insurance company?

This is just one more poster making up stories to discredit a program, seems to be a routine recurring theme here.  Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down. If the police dont listen to you then what are you going to do next? Tell them that you were abused there?   or maybe raped?  How far will you go with your story to get attention or discredit the place?

I think to got to the root of it, TheWho.  Its all talk here on the HLA forum.  Lets wait to see if they have anything credible to back up their stories.  Next they will be trying to convince us they were abused there.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 11:17:51 AM »

I actually am aware of several instances where kids had access to office files as well.  That building was never properly secured.

No, it wasn't.  And there were plenty of other placed not secured either.  The kids loved to hook up for sex by the lake or at the gym.  And I believe the sexual offender molested another boy in the gym as well.  Plenty of unsupervised activities going on at HLA.  Combine that with sexual predators running loose, and you get what they had: sexually assaulted kids.  Why does John continue to send kids to HLA in light of these assaults?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 11:36:07 AM »

So when we read that the posters here have evidence that the owner burned his own place down.  Why didnt they call the police or tip off the insurance company?
Reason:  Because if it wasnt true they would be sued for slander.

So based on that evidence how many of the other posts( which serve to discredit HLA) are fabricated as well?  Why would a poster stop with just accusing HLA of arson.. why not rape and abuse?

So the question remains:

Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 12:18:37 PM »

No, it wasn't.  And there were plenty of other placed not secured either.  The kids loved to hook up for sex by the lake or at the gym.  And I believe the sexual offender molested another boy in the gym as well.  Plenty of unsupervised activities going on at HLA.  Combine that with sexual predators running loose, and you get what they had: sexually assaulted kids.  Why does John continue to send kids to HLA in light of these assaults?

Not to mention the place is a fire-trap, as TheWho has been pointing out.  Very, very risky gamble to send a kid there.  

BTW, was Max allowed to go to his mom's funeral?  I think that was the original question.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 01:06:03 PM »

So when we read that the posters here have evidence that the owner burned his own place down.  Why didnt they call the police or tip off the insurance company?
Reason:  Because if it wasnt true they would be sued for slander.

So based on that evidence how many of the other posts( which serve to discredit HLA) are fabricated as well?  Why would a poster stop with just accusing HLA of arson.. why not rape and abuse?

So the question remains:

Show us the evidence that Len burned the building down.

So,whats your question,Who?  There is no evidence that he burned his place down.  We just hate this place with a passion.  How would you like to be placed in a program 24/7 and held accountable for everything you did for the first time in your life?  Many kids at HLA never had enough structure at home because their parents were working all the time.  Going from a free environment to one which is highly structured really sucks.  Its hard work and many resent the program for doing this and would like to see the place shut down as revenge.  So what if we said we were abused or raped.  It felt like that to us.  What else are we going to say?  that we were forced to wake up at 8:00 and go to school, clean our rooms.  People would laugh at us and say "Get over it".

So we have a little folly here and pretend that Len burned his own place down or that we were abused or raped.  No harm done.  We are not logged in.  Everyone knows that if we were really abused then we would go to the police and if Len burned down his own place the insurance wouldnt pay off.  but it is fun to dream here.

Hope that helps.  Now move on and quit contaminating this forum!!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 01:08:02 PM »

Not to mention the place is a fire-trap, as TheWho has been pointing out.  Very, very risky gamble to send a kid there.  

BTW, was Max allowed to go to his mom's funeral?  I think that was the original question.

I heard he was NOT allowed to go.  And then he started acting out relly bad at HLA.  Why wouldn't they let him visit his mom while she was dying?
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control