Author Topic: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite  (Read 11115 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite
« Reply #90 on: September 14, 2009, 01:17:08 AM »
Have the police (or any authority) been notified that Change Academy Lake Ozarks is imprisoning and abusing their detainees?

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 14, 2009, 01:19:38 AM »
Missouri Department of Child Services has been informed repeatedly, by both former employees and former victims.

They don't do shit.

Thanks for asking.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 14, 2009, 01:52:07 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Missouri Department of Child Services has been informed repeatedly, by both former employees and former victims.

They don't do shit.

Thanks for asking.

I am certain though that CALO has gotten a visit or two from the local DCS authorities regarding former employees making complaints. Part of the suit against the former employees claims they have made false reports and are encouraging others to make false reports. Ken Hoooooey tried to subpeona these reports from DCS and got told to blow it out his back hole for his efforts by a DCS lawyer.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 14, 2009, 02:05:44 AM »

They don't do shit.

Thanks for asking.

Lake news asks if anyone has gone to the police. Has anyone gone straight to the police, and bypassed MDCS all together?
Are reports, or at least summaries of reports to the MDCS, available vailable to the local media?
thanks for answering.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 14, 2009, 02:08:18 AM »

They don't do shit.

Thanks for asking.

Lake news asks if anyone has gone to the police. Has anyone gone straight to the police, and bypassed MDCS all together?
Are reports, or at least summaries of reports, to the MDCS available to the local media? Can they be made available to them, LN specifically?
thanks for answering.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 14, 2009, 02:20:42 AM »
My understanding is they were told to go to MDCS by the police.  I'll check to make sure though.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2009, 02:21:49 AM »
Good luck using the DMCA on a Canadian server

This totals to 33 children being victimized, minus one escapee and "graduates", plus however much fresh meat Ken's managed to lie his way into getting.
bump

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2009, 12:35:20 PM »
Woah... I thought it's illegal to publicize these names, isn't it? Anyways, It's missing quite a few. Actually, about 10-15 aren't on here, so it must have been a more recent student who spout these out. By heart, I still remember everyone's name, age, and what city and state they're from...

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2009, 12:54:46 PM »
Quote from: "CALO Student #17"
By heart, I still remember everyone's name, age, and what city and state they're from...
Roll call?  That's how many people remember who they were in the program with.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2009, 02:01:52 PM »
Nah, not from Roll. I used to be in charge of the "stewardships" that we did everyday. I created a chore list and everyone was required to get some of the things done. I had a check-off list with all of the boys. They came to me when they finished a chore, I'd check to see if it was done properly, then check them off. Also... just living with them makes you remember all their names. When ppl first arrive into the program, we state 5 basic things about ourselves.
1. Name
2. Age
3. City/State
4. Reasons for being here
5. Hobbies

Sometimes the students would throw in extra questions to get to know them, like favorite music or tv shows n stuff... but yeah, I always remembered people like that, lol

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2009, 11:25:43 PM »
Nah, not from Roll. I used to be in charge of the "stewardships" that we did everyday. I created a chore list and everyone was required to get some of the things done. I had a check-off list with all of the boys. They came to me when they finished a chore, I'd check to see if it was done properly, then check them off. Also... just living with them makes you remember all their names. When ppl first arrive into the program, we state 5 basic things about ourselves.
1. Name
2. Age
3. City/State
4. Reasons for being here
5. Hobbies

Sometimes the students would throw in extra questions to get to know them, like favorite music or tv shows n stuff... but yeah, I always remembered people like that, lol

Are you a real calo "student"?
If so post the names of the "students" you remember. No, its not illegal to post the names of the "students." Fornits caved and removed the names list because of the threat of a lawsuit over a bogus claimed copyright premised on the fact the names were taken from an email.

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2009, 11:58:02 PM »
Well, last I heard, it violated some privacy laws or whatever. That i'm not supposed to disclose identities or something. I dunno... but off the top of my head, I can remember 25 boys and 23 girls that were at CALO either before me, or during the time that I was there, so this list is pretty short. I'm not even on there, lol. That's why I said that this was probably supplied by a staff or a student who is pretty recent to CALO. One of the graduates who left only about 3 months ago isn't even on here, lol.

And yes, I was really a student there. I was the 7th boy, and the 13th student at the time of my arrival, but I was the 17th student in their history (2 boys and 2 girls left before I got there to CALO). That's why I'm #17, instead of #13

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »
And yes, I was really a student there. I was the 7th boy, and the 13th student at the time of my arrival, but I was the 17th student in their history (2 boys and 2 girls left before I got there to CALO). That's why I'm #17, instead of #13
So... are you saying that out of the first 16 students, four left prior to having "completed the program?" What would you say is the "drop-out rate," roughly speaking, to the best of your judgment?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2009, 01:26:21 AM »
CALO seems to be the new HLA at fornits. I predict it will meet a similar fate shortly.

Offline CALO Student #17

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:55 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
So... are you saying that out of the first 16 students, four left prior to having "completed the program?" What would you say is the "drop-out rate," roughly speaking, to the best of your judgment?

No, they didn't graduate, they dropped out. If I remember correctly, there have been 11 who left the program without graduating, and I think 9 graduates that I can remember.

Of the graduates, I haven't heard too many good things about how their lives have been going. There's only a select 3 who are living meaningful and happy lives right now. I can't really say too much though, out of the respect for them that I still have.