Author Topic: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite  (Read 11287 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: List of children being currently victimized at CALO, offsite
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
Ursus, use some common sense. There's no way in hell CALO or their attorneys would want to bump this topic.

Che Gookin probably knows something about ongoing lawsuits. PM him. Although he is an industrial-grade asshole, he isn't about to give out your personal info.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2009, 08:36:55 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Ursus, use some common sense. There's no way in hell CALO or their attorneys would want to bump this topic.

Che Gookin probably knows something about ongoing lawsuits. PM him. Although he is an industrial-grade asshole, he isn't about to give out your personal info.

:feedtrolls:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2009, 10:22:19 PM »
Cheesy,

I can warrant I am not Ken Huey's attorney.  I can warrant I am not Ken.  I can warrant that I am a family member with a "student" at CALO.  Yes, you don't know me from postings, I usually do not do these "forums".  You have zero reasons to trust me, but then again YOU may be Ken Huey.

By the way who are you?  Employee? Ken? Landon? Russ? Mike (Oriental Mike or former Cop Mike?) or are you a family member too?  I know this organization through direct experience.  I am who I say I am.

I'm not fishing for crap.  I'm looking for answers.  Understand mistrust.  Really looking for contact info for CALO's attorney as well as the "former employee's" attorney (assuming lawsuit against employee) to sift though the sea of crap that most people spew and from what I see on this site.  I'm looking to confirm/deny what the employee witnessed.  Will gladly go through proper channels and speak with his/her attorney, this proves I'm not full of shit.  If the employee is represented by counsel, Ken cannot contact, CALO cannot contact, but I can.

If allegation against CALO is B.S. I want to know, if true I want to know...this will determine the next course of action.  The parents have a right to know the truth, especially given the trust we have placed in CALO to help our children.

As far as the sissy that said responded "investigate this" go back to you 13 year old antics and leave this business to the adults who care.

CG

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2009, 12:12:03 AM »
Quote from: "Curious George"
Quote from: "Ursus"
Does anyone have any real, reliable information regarding the "abuse" at CALO?

Has anyone been able to contact parents who received that letter from the former employee listing out the many issues at CALO?  Is that person willing to talk to the parents.  I've seen the letter and it is well written, articulate, and I know for a fact that some of the letter is 100% accurate.  I have personal knowledge that it is accurate, being a family relation to one of the "students".

Am also interested in whether a lawsuit or the possibility of a class action lawsuit is, has or will be filed by the parents.

Just so we are clear, I'm not interested in all the bullshit and childish remarks I see on some of these replies.  I am a concerned family member that is seeking some real answers.

I have direct personal knowledge to share, that can be verified to the proper individuals/authorities who are seeking the same.

From what I can gather, it is my impression that there is currently a lawsuit in progress against one or more former employees, probably filed by CALO or certain parties with essentially the same interests, and reasons for which can only be imagined.

I hope I've been sufficiently vague.

Do you have contact information for former employees and or the attorney's that would be representing former employees?

I can help, but it will be up to them in the end if they want to contact you. Pass me along your email address and I'll link them to this thread.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 06, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
Would rather speak to the attorneys involved.  No reason to share my e-mail.  You also don't need it to pass along this kind of info.  If you are truly willing to help, all parties involved will be protected if only the attorney info is shared at this point.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 06, 2009, 04:05:16 PM »
No reason to share my e-mail.

This is why Satan made Hotmail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2009, 04:09:55 PM »
Would rather speak to the attorneys involved.  No reason to share my e-mail.  You also don't need it to pass along this kind of info.  If you are truly willing to help, all parties involved will be protected if only the attorney info is shared at this point.

We can sniff a bullshit artist on Fornits.  Seek life elsewhere asswipe.  Tell Ken Huey, your client, to suck a fat cock.   :twofinger:

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2009, 01:51:41 AM »
Then I suggest you read the letter sent out very carefully. Within it is everything you need to know about contacting the attorneys.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:14 PM »
Hey Jesus

Go fuck yourself.  Why don't you get nailed to the cross again.  I am no bullshit artist.  Will prove it.  The only thing you sniff is the ass crack off a dead goat.

Stop pissing serious people off.  It's bad for your health.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2009, 09:55:21 PM »
Hey Jesus

Go fuck yourself.  Why don't you get nailed to the cross again.  I am no bullshit artist.  Will prove it.  The only thing you sniff is the ass crack off a dead goat.

CG

When did you take the bar exam before you became a lawyer?

Offline Bi-Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2009, 10:26:18 PM »
Hey Jesus

CG

What are you going to prove?  :feedtrolls: prove it.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 09:22:45 PM by Bi-Curious George »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 07, 2009, 11:17:20 PM »
Heh, CG, I'd not get to worked up about the forums. Thanks for the reply in PM, I'll be looking forward to helping you out anyway that I can.

Offline Curious George

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2009, 05:15:58 PM »
Gookin,

Will do...think the PM is way to go...to much B.S. from the small minded.

CG

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 09, 2009, 01:24:46 AM »
Gookin,

Will do...think the PM is way to go...to much B.S. from the small minded.

CG

O' for god sakes, grow up. Che, don't give out any info unless you are given permission by whom its relevant to.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 09, 2009, 11:15:35 AM »
I don't trust this guy who wants to contact Che.  He is a lawyer or someone looking to collect ammunition for Ken Huey to use.  On the other hand, if Che decides to communicate with CG, he will probably use a name like jeremy phillips, tom moore, peter north or ron jeremy.