Author Topic: Russ Decker goes to trial.  (Read 13303 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker goes to trial.
« Reply #60 on: June 21, 2009, 12:43:33 PM »
Its offical Ross Decker is a filthy scumbagg.  So filthy I didnt feel comfortable only using one g.  I hope we see more of this happenening to anyone who had anything to do with helping that place stay open.  You people should be ashamed of yourself for allowing these schools to get away with what they did.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2009, 05:19:13 PM »
For the record: Russ got thirty days work release program not jail time, and three years informal probation, that is public record...geez try to get your facts right...i wonder what dwells in your closet...this site is for condemnation of Cedu and its off the wall programs and not for hidden agendas..stop with the personal attacks and get on, your words, with your life.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »
Quote from: "innocentuntilprovenguilty"
For all you asswipes that jump on a bandwagon, here are the facts...the battery that this Decker dude was convicted of consisted of grabbing his stepson by his shirt...because his low-life stepson was stealing from his own family...man a person's own home isn't safe...and the weapon was a billy clup that Decker brought along for his own safety after his stepson was suspected of taking a loaded shotgun...heyyy i don't know about you but , superman i am not...i would have armed myselt to the teeth is i suspected someone had a loaded gun...i wonder if anyone is concerned about the facts...to judge a person about behavior that happened over two decades ago, and then say vile, dugusting things without even knowing the facts needs to crawl back into the sewer where you belong...you people need to get a life...geez grow up and get over it...Cedu is dead.

:twofinger: Fuck you, Russ!  This must be you, right?  Or, someone that sucks Russ's little dick.