Author Topic: Russ Decker goes to trial.  (Read 13303 times)

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker goes to trial.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2009, 12:38:54 PM »
At this very moment they are selecting the jury for his trial at the San Bernardino court house.  Who in their "right"mind would think Russ is a "stand-up guy?" as posted previously mentioned?  He considered beating his step son in his mother-in-law's house an intervention.  That kind of warped thinking wasn't born overnight!  He was always verbally abusing females in his raps and scapegoating weaker students...a "stand-up" guy as your team leader?  Too much Kool Aide?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Epiphany

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2009, 08:58:41 AM »
I went to RMA with Russ Decker.  I arrived at the end of June, he arrived sometime in September or October.  He was in the peer group below mine, but after some serious ass kissing and looking good, he and a girl from that peer group were pushed up in to my peer group.  By "my", I mean I was the oldest in the peer group.
He was a jerk from start to finish.  Tough guy, came from Pasadena, CA so he's generally from the region of CEDU as far as I know.  I am not entirely sure where Lake Arrowhead is to be honest.  

Anyway, Pasadena is a football town and Russ was a fairly big guy who always bragged about beating people up, and he did tell the story of setting a homeless man on fire on several occasions so it is likely true.  He loved to intimidate people and when he wasn't looking good for staff, he'd try and be authoritative or intimidating when he could.  But his shit never smelled.  He got away with everything, and as one of Caroline Wolfe's (staff member) pets, he was shielded from any trouble.  

Because he got bumped up to my peer group, we graduated together.  As I recall, he did not leave after graduation but stayed on as a graduate.  Not quite a staff member, but I don't think he left.  Later he became staff and was probably staff at RMA before going to CEDU.  But I am guessing at some point he tried his hand at college as some have said.  

He was all about image.  He put on a really good show of having his shit together within fifteen minutes of arriving at RMA.  Never got in to trouble, but most students saw the scary side of him often enough.  Propheets with him just sucked because when you have to go around and around while everyone tells their life's dirt, he had no end of stories about all the cruel stuff he used to do to people before going to Idaho.  That he is now charged with some kind of beating is no surprise.  He was one angry, violent person and nothing RMA did was ever going to change that.  He had a lot of practice being a look good, but when you don't change, eventually you get caught.  Glad to hear he has been caught and charged.  Sad that it was a child, and his own that wound up being the victim.

So yes, RMA Russ Decker and CEDU Russ Decker are one and the same.  I would say in 1984 he was 16.  So in 1991 he would have been my age as well, 23.  

Caroline Wolfe and her husband-thing at RMA Randy Eide were both CEDU grads who also became staff.  This is what happens in cults.  Some cultists don't leave when it is over, they stay on, having drank so much Kool Aid they can't get by without it.  And Caroline and Randy were two of the most abusive, insensitive, uncaring staffers at RMA during my time there.  Both had their cliques of students they protected and used, while making life a living hell for any who were not in their special little group.  That Russ Decker became a staff member after having these two as role models is not surprising.  Jackie Guber, the daughter of 60 minutes star Barbara Walters, was also one of Caroline Wolfe's clique members.  And Jackie went on to start her own little school up in Maine, and Caroline Wolfe as I understand it went along to help.  Thick as thieves.  I knew Jackie.  She arrived in 1985 and I gave Barbara the tour.  

One can only hope Russ Decker gets convicted.  Any conviction with a sentence could make up a little for all the hurt he has caused others in his life.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2009, 08:15:59 PM »
The Russ Decker trial continues.  Please, please, if you have any information or can appear in San Bernardino, please contact the D.A. as noted at the beginning of this thread.  Russ is still trying to pull the same goody-two shoes with the jury that he did as a student at RMA.  All of the CEDU survivors could really use the help to finally put this bully in his place.  Now is the time to join together and be free at last!

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2009, 08:22:35 PM »
I have already submitted a declaration and have spoken to the D.A., I believe I will be subpeoned, but I can only testify as to my experiences, with Mr. Decker anything else would be hearsay. CEDU Survivors UNITE!
Here is the information -again

San Bernardino Deptment F-16 at 10 AM <june 1st. The court is located onat 351 North Arrowhead in the sunny city of San Bernardino. The court case number is MSB 800905 and the D. A. case number is 2008-00-0006810. Anyone with any info to share (perhaps regarding your own Decker experiences) should contact the D.A.,Michael Stedman at (909)866-0176 in San Bernardino.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
I have already submitted a declaration and have spoken to the D.A., I believe I will be subpeoned, but I can only testify as to my experiences, with Mr. Decker anything else would be hearsay. CEDU Survivors UNITE!
Here is the information -again

San Bernardino Deptment F-16 at 10 AM <june 1st. The court is located onat 351 North Arrowhead in the sunny city of San Bernardino. The court case number is MSB 800905 and the D. A. case number is 2008-00-0006810. Anyone with any info to share (perhaps regarding your own Decker experiences) should contact the D.A.,Michael Stedman at (909)866-0176 in San Bernardino.

Did this trial get off to a good start as planned? Any news or commentary?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2009, 03:30:01 PM »
Trial Results: INOCCENT! Thank God the judge and jury shaw through all the B.S and ruled with justice.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »
Russ was found guilty of battery and possession of a deadly weapon.  He was found not guilt of assault with a deadly weapon and aggressive entry..even though he entered with aggression...he eventually did leave.  He will be sentenced on June 12th.  I did testify about his rotten, nasty bullying behavior...hoped it helped.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2009, 08:00:31 PM »
NO, HE WAS INNOCENT ON ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON WHICH INDICATES THAT KIM'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS LIED TO THE COURT, THE JUDGE AND TO EVERYONE ELSE.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2009, 08:12:36 PM »
For all you asswipes that jump on a bandwagon, here are the facts...the battery that this Decker dude was convicted of consisted of grabbing his stepson by his shirt...because his low-life stepson was stealing from his own family...man a person's own home isn't safe...and the weapon was a billy clup that Decker brought along for his own safety after his stepson was suspected of taking a loaded shotgun...heyyy i don't know about you but , superman i am not...i would have armed myselt to the teeth is i suspected someone had a loaded gun...i wonder if anyone is concerned about the facts...to judge a person about behavior that happened over two decades ago, and then say vile, dugusting things without even knowing the facts needs to crawl back into the sewer where you belong...you people need to get a life...geez grow up and get over it...Cedu is dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 02, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »
OH SO YOU ARE "GIA" I THOUGHT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO KIM WAS OR WHO GIA WAS?
wild thing said;
I did testify about his rotten, nasty bullying behavior...hoped it helped.

YOU HAVE AND ARE COMMITING SLANDER AND YOU HAVE DISCUSSED TRIAL INFORMATION WITH A BLOG WHICH IS ILLEGAL IF YOUR IN A TRIAL AND RUSS DECKER WILL BE TAKING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU. AS WE SPEAK ALL HAS BEEN PRINTED OUT AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU. I GUESS I WAS CORRECT THAT ONLY A POT SMOKER THAT SHARES POT WITH THEIR SON WOULD DO SUCH THINGS. ALSO WE WILL BE MAKING SURE THAT THE SCHOOL DISTRIC "YOUR EMPLOYER" IS AWARE OF YOUR POT SMOKING AND GIVING MARIJUANA TO MINORS ALONG WITH ALL YOUR OTHER PROBLEMS. YOU SHOULD OF LET THIS GO AND NOW IS YOUR TURN JUDGEMENT IS COMMING TO YOU.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2009, 08:52:05 PM »
testing

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »
Where was Russ "innocent until proven guilty" belief when he was punishing kids in an institution which condemned them without such a trial? Your defense of him is in actuality a paradox, it condemns him.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2009, 09:30:46 PM »
Russ Decker was found guilty of 2 out of the 4 charges brought against him.  Guilty on battery and guilty on possession of a dangerous weapon.  If u don't know what u r talking about, get the fuck off of this site JUDGEMENTONYOU (Christy).

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 02, 2009, 09:40:04 PM »
to innocentuntilprovenguilty, why would u bring a club to a gun battle?  What an idiot Russ is!!!!  If he had any brains at all, he would have just called the police and let them handle it.  Russ will pay the price (natural consequences).  
Quote from: "innocentuntilprovenguilty"
For all you asswipes that jump on a bandwagon, here are the facts...the battery that this Decker dude was convicted of consisted of grabbing his stepson by his shirt...because his low-life stepson was stealing from his own family...man a person's own home isn't safe...and the weapon was a billy clup that Decker brought along for his own safety after his stepson was suspected of taking a loaded shotgun...heyyy i don't know about you but , superman i am not...i would have armed myselt to the teeth is i suspected someone had a loaded gun...i wonder if anyone is concerned about the facts...to judge a person about behavior that happened over two decades ago, and then say vile, dugusting things without even knowing the facts needs to crawl back into the sewer where you belong...you people need to get a life...geez grow up and get over it...Cedu is dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 02, 2009, 11:38:10 PM »
The reason Decker went to the mother-in-law's house was to try an intervention...he didn't want his step-son to wind up in jail...if you have ever been to jail you would know that it makes Cedu feel like Disneyland...if it was up to me i would have sent his low-life stepson to jail , where he belongs...the only thing Russ is guilty of is trying to save his step-son from a life of hell...he should have let him flush his life down drain...