Author Topic: Russ Decker goes to trial.  (Read 13391 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Russ Decker goes to trial.
« Reply #45 on: June 03, 2009, 12:25:48 AM »
You are the Muk.  All this slandering Bull Shit is riduculous.  Don't you think all the staff who are mandated to report any trouble would have lost their licenses? this slander is not about Russ or any other staff at CEDU.  CEDU and the staff are not involved at all here.  This is just a few sick sad people who want to ruin other peoples lives to make them feel better.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 03, 2009, 01:34:56 AM »
Quote from: "You are a muk"
You are the Muk.  All this slandering Bull Shit is riduculous.  Don't you think all the staff who are mandated to report any trouble would have lost their licenses? this slander is not about Russ or any other staff at CEDU.  CEDU and the staff are not involved at all here.  This is just a few sick sad people who want to ruin other peoples lives to make them feel better.

"liscence". LOL. CEDU didn't have liscenced professionals. And decent professionals did report TORTURE and no one did anything

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 03, 2009, 11:15:52 AM »
To say that someone is on trial is not slander, it is public record and can be easily accessed.  No part of my testimony was used here or even if I actually testified...just that I might be asked to testify...the trial information including the verdict is all on line and is public record...further what you said was libel as I am not a pot smoker, have not shared pot with my son, and further, my son is not a minor.  Now what you said was isl libel, a much harsher charge, because you put it in writing.  I also know who you are and a bit about your history...I would not be one to throw rocks when living in a glass house.   Your ( and notice I use "your" as the possessive pronoun it is and not as the conjunction which is you're meaning you are) records are also public and can be accessible. What Russ did was wrong. What he did at CEDU was wrong.  
The verdict is also public record.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 03, 2009, 11:23:55 AM »
It is also libel to say that Russ' stepson was a thief.  There was never a hearing.  There was never a trial.  There was a police report taken, but never any proof and, consequently, no charges were ever filed.  I suggest you stop making libelous comments on a public forum unless you want to find yourself in a lawsuit.  If I did indeed testify it was not given in detail here.  Again, trials are public record, but false accusations are not.  You need to slow down, take a deep breath and get on with your life...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2009, 11:09:18 PM »
I GUESS EVERYONE ELSE HAS BETTER THINGS TO DO TONIGHT SO IT IS JUST YOU AND ME KID. SO HOW ARE YOU, DID YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY.  HOW WAS WORK? WHAT DID YOU HAVE FOR DINNER? DID A PART OF YOUR HOUSE BURN DOWN DURING THE FIRES? OR YOUR NEIGHBORS?  I HOPE THIS SUMMER THERE WON'T BE ANY MORE FIRES.  ARE YOU A CAT PERSON OR A DOG PERSON?  DO YOU HAVE AN ANIMAL?

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2009, 02:06:41 AM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
Russ was found guilty of battery and possession of a deadly weapon.  He was found not guilt of assault with a deadly weapon and aggressive entry..even though he entered with aggression...he eventually did leave.  He will be sentenced on June 12th.  I did testify about his rotten, nasty bullying behavior...hoped it helped.

Kudos to you, wild thing, for having the guts to state your piece as a matter for the public record!

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2009, 10:05:01 AM »
YOU KNOW AS I WAS GOING TO SLEEP I PRAYED FOR YOU AND THIS MORNING BESIDES MY COFFEE YOU WERE THE FIRST THING I THOUGHT OF.  I'M SO GLAD TO HAVE A NEW FRIEND, I BET IT IS A BEAUTIFUL MORNING IN RUNNING SPRINGS.  WHAT TIME DO YOU LEAVE FOR WORK?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 04:40:51 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Russ was found guilty of battery and possession of a deadly weapon.  He was found not guilt of assault with a deadly weapon and aggressive entry..even though he entered with aggression...he eventually did leave.  He will be sentenced on June 12th.  I did testify about his rotten, nasty bullying behavior...hoped it helped.

Kudos to you, wild thing, for having the guts to state your piece as a matter for the public record!

:tup:  :tup:  :tup:

It is good that Russ was convicted, however whatever sentence he's given won't be enough justice for all of the evil he has done.  Still his conviction will be a matter of public record, something the Russ can't erase or hide.  Maybe Russ could change his name like his loser
friend Patrick Stambusky (now McKenna) did.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »
ARE YOU ON BREAK OR DID YOU GET OFF EARLY TODAY? SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAD A BAD DAY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2009, 06:01:36 PM »
does anyone know what russ' sentence was?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »
It is also libel to say that Russ' stepson was a thief.  There was never a hearing.  There was never a trial.  There was a police report taken, but never any proof and, consequently, no charges were ever filed.  I suggest you stop making libelous comments on a public forum unless you want to find yourself in a lawsuit.  If I did indeed testify it was not given in detail here.  Again, trials are public record, but false accusations are not.  You need to slow down, take a deep breath and get on with your life...

thank you for testifying.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2009, 02:16:12 AM »
Quote from: "brallo5"
does anyone know what russ' sentence was?

According to wild thing, sentencing will be the 16th or 18th.

Offline wild thing

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2009, 03:25:42 PM »
Here's the public record information:  30 days jail time, to be done on the weekends, beginning in July.  16 weeks of anger management classes.  3 years supervised probation.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2009, 06:04:22 PM »
Here's the public record information:  30 days jail time, to be done on the weekends, beginning in July.  16 weeks of anger management classes.  3 years supervised probation.

Pffbbttt ... 'tis but a slap on the wrist!

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 18, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"

Pffbbttt ... 'tis but a slap on the wrist!

I agree Ursus, although something is definately better than nothing.  It is however comforting
to know that Russ Decker's conviction is now on public record, and that his abuse of a minor
is a documented fact.  Perhaps a good sumaritan could find it in their hearts to forward this information to Russ's current employer, just to make sure they know how their "family therapist/counciler" deals with his own family.  Personally, I like the idea of Russ spending
his next 15 weekends in Jail.  I wonder how his employer and clientele would feel about this?