Author Topic: WWASP DOWNLOADS DIRECTORY  (Read 3703 times)

Offline AuntieEm2

• View Profile
Re: WWASP DOWNLOADS DIRECTORY
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:53 PM »
Staff directory:
http://http://data.teenhelp.us/dl/office_phone_list_4-20-07.pdf
No telling how long this will be available, so download any damning files. If and when they figure this out, they will see all the visits coming from fornits.

Tip of the hat to well proxied, and can you work this magic with CEDU (Boulder Creek Academy)?

Auntie Em
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Tough love is a hate group.
"I have sworn...eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man." -Thomas Jefferson.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 03:07:07 PM »
LOL.  Check out their enrollment contracts.  They're almost all 100% identical, and all the billing addresses are the same.  Check out this disclaimer:

ADDENDUM #10
THERAPY

The School does not provide any professional counseling or therapy sessions.  The School is designed so that most
students can succeed and make necessary changes without having to involve professional counseling or therapy sessions.  
However, if needed or desired, professional counseling or therapy sessions can often be arranged though an independent
professional at approximately $100 per session.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 03:46:54 PM »
THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!111!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 04:11:57 PM »
This is great! I've been wanting to start my own program for a while, but didn't know where to begin with the paperwork. Now I can just change the company names to my program, and I don't have to hire a lawyer. Thanks a million!

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 05:09:48 PM »
Very cool. Downloaded and sifting. Big Thanks to the the founder.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 05:50:06 PM »
We had the link for a week (given to us by an inside informant) and I am sad that it was outed before we had time to inform everyone of it under the table. Cambridge is an old name for Gulf Coast Academy. One of the files has an error and if someone can crack it, please let us know now where they properly would close the open data down.

Please notice that Royal Gorge is listed as a WWASP school regardless of the fact that they official never was one. In fact one of our informant has got a letter from a survivor of Royal Gorge stating that the individual was at a WWASP seminar with detainees from other facilities.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »
I called Narvin Lichfield and ask why he am such a dikhed?  He call me a muthafucka and hung up.  Mormons is nazty moufs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 10:44:32 PM »
Fuck! I got here late to the party. Someone RAR/ZIP this fucker up and Rapidshare it!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 02:24:07 AM »
Since I feel quite sorry for the tech who must be getting such a spanking at the moment (  :heartbreak:  ) , and to reduce the server load from WWASP out of the goodness of my own heart, here's a mirror:
http://fornits.com/WWASP/teenhelp.us.zip

If WWASP does not appreciate this kind gesture (  :hug:  ), please kindly call me at this phone number and request this mirror be removed:
+18023326472
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 02:56:22 AM »
omg you are amazing, psy!!!!! Truly amazing  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:

Offline Miss Antsy Pam

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2009, 07:41:43 AM »
I see a school called "Reality Trek"...never heard of that one before
United we stand....divided....we fail!

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2009, 08:18:03 AM »
Quote from: "Miss Antsy Pam"
I see a school called "Reality Trek"...never heard of that one before
It sounds like a wilderness.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Holy shit.
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009, 07:07:41 PM »
Oh my FUCKING god.

cadet_handbook_.pdf

This is the worst thing I have ever fucking read in my entire fucking life. No exceptions. None. Not in the realms of horrible fiction, neither guro nor multidick hentai even come close. Not even the sickest fucks in infantilism can hold a fucking CANDLE next to this shit (here's looking at you, Bitchnigger). Mai-Chan's Daily Life looks like the ever-fucking Care Bears next to this.

There is no fucking way I am going to quote parts of this on a public forum. I'm torn between distributing it via other channels or not. Someone with better politics than I have should send it to George Miller or something.

Parents: DO NOT FUCKING READ THIS. Ever. Just.. don't. Accept Fornits as a horrible learning experience, avoid sending your kid or pull him the hell out. When the guy comes calling back asking if you're willing to let your teen continue to do blabbity blah, hang up on him. If he shows up at your door, welcome him out, with a shotgun if necessary.

Offline wdtony

• View Profile
    • http://www.pfctruth.com
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009, 07:55:04 PM »
Just checked the link, it says "forbidden" now. I suppose those crazy WWASP peeps cleaned up their mess.
Pathway Family Center Truth = http://www.pfctruth.com

Offline firstresponder

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2009, 08:07:31 PM »
Quote from: "wdtony"
Just checked the link, it says "forbidden" now. I suppose those crazy WWASP peeps cleaned up their mess.

took them long enough.

psy any takers on your takeing down the mirror yet??
trained to save you ass not kiss it.