Author Topic: AARC's Congenital Disease  (Read 7089 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
AARC's Congenital Disease
« on: August 07, 2008, 06:22:27 PM »
AARColyte honoured guest has determined that by criticizing the Leader and his hi-jacked Straight program, I am somehow comparable with a man who murdered a complete stranger and cut his head off on a bus.  I don't know that the two acts are similar, but then I have never reached the advanced stage of enlightenment of those privileged to suck up to the Wizard.  Perhaps the man who came up with this is in fact John Wayne Gacy.
http://www.thestraights.com/flowchart.htm
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: AARC's Congenital Disease
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 06:47:26 PM »
yes another topic thread started by vinny/ajax to bury others where he just can't get anywhere and needs to stretch as far as snoopuing around archives in swift current sask to try and find something on Dean Vause. truly a psychotic obsessed little boy...
vinny  does not like like I and others continue to challenge him, reducing him to the dullest wit a most ridiculous claims. . . but your sick little wife is happy so that is good
poor vinny

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 07:08:19 PM »
How doe you know whether or not my wife is happy, or for that matter, sick?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 07:21:50 PM »
just guessing, like for other things - your wife has spoken to too many people about things that didn't happen and people who have dumped her. can't remeber where i heard it but the lies are incredible!  she sure has you going with them

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2008, 07:24:56 PM »
How do you know to whom she has spoken?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2008, 07:32:06 PM »
she has obviously spoken to YOU  ::OMG::

just like you like to call out other graduates or people who defend AARC (i.e. Joshy),  she is known by other graduates whether they were friends or not after AARC, stuff spreads when someone has a ridiculous grievance that others know is just that - ridiculous.
as i said the trail went cold but the usual suspects still post  . how many times have you and she posted here - hundreds

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2008, 07:35:53 PM »
Since my spouse was assaulted in a locked bedroom by her male oldcomer, perhaps you could tell the readers of this forum who else could possibly have witnessed the event?  And as the aforementioned oldcomer admitted to the act, I don't see how you came to the conclusion that her grievance is ridiculous. 

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2008, 07:43:47 PM »
really . . . how interesting. was it when they were dating after treatment that he supposedly admitted that?

Offline SpecialLadyFriend

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2008, 08:04:32 PM »
I am here to respond to your accusations 'vinny/'s fav guest'. I have NEVER accused anyone of raping me. The situation you are refering to is actually 3 different women. You are talking about a rape in the centre, a rape in a host home and a rape by a staff member in the centre. I was assaulted by an oldcomer in a host home. The oldcomer has admitted to this and he made amends to me on step 10. You are not in a place where you should be talking about things you don't understand. You talk about AJAX sounding stupid? Listen to yourself. AJAX has spoken to these women and has actual facts to back up his opinions. You are running on rumors and lies.
So are you saying I am lying? Why would my oldcomer have apologized to me if I made the whole thing up? My issue is how staff dealt with the incident and how I was treated for reporting it. That treatment is what haunts me. I had my cheek bitten and was pushed down a flight of stairs, then put on Zero club for reporting it. One of the girls who beat me admitted to it later. So if it's all lies why would my attackers admit to it?
I am sorry for whatever you have gone through to make you so angry. If you know someone who believes they were helped by AARC then great, but that DOES NOT MAKE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND OTHER SURVIVORS OK.
Are you saying that abusing children is ok if some of them don't spend the rest of their lives trying to get over it? If so I am sorry for you and your child (or whoever you put through AARC) and I wish you well. We have the same enemy. You are defending AARC with the anger and drive with which I fight them, we have both been pushed to our edge and are trying to keep from falling. Please do more research before you attack me with your LIES.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2008, 08:54:37 PM »
SpecialLadyFriend - that is a very interesting name for you that is for sure.
How touching and heart wrenching.
You sic Vinny on Vasue and as a result he is making all kinds of accusations through various media about AARC and Vause. His accusations and HIS lies illustrate a complete lack of knowledge of Vause and AARC and research. He has called him a sociopath and LOL even goes so far to snooping around swift current archives to try for . . whatever else because you and he both know that Vause's and AARC's reputation and expansion demonstrate thier success.

All you accuse ME of are things that Vinny can own and has demonstrated continuously. Very pathetic itself. There are hundreds of people that have benefited beyond anything you want to acknowledge and your running down Vause, calling people AARColytes etc etc is suppose to be ok. I think not.

"Are you saying that abusing children is ok if some of them don't spend the rest of their lives trying to get over it? If so I am sorry for you and your child (or whoever you put through AARC) and I wish you well. We have the same enemy. You are defending AARC with the anger and drive with which I fight them, we have both been pushed to our edge and are trying to keep from falling. Please do more research before you attack me with your LIES."

How contrite, poor little thing. Children being abused -  where and by whom?  Yourt lies and Vinny's so called interviews with a whole 3 people who are likely as ill as you are does not compare to all the parents and kids I have talked to who have gone through AARC that are eternally grateful and remain that way. You and Vinny like to accuse those people of being part of a church, cult, under Wiz's spell etc. is that ok??. these are kids and families that were torn apart before they arrived at AARC and that all have very good, productive lives and good relations within those families now. Certainly they are not perfect all the time but leagues away from where they were prior to AARC.
 I'll be as patronizing as you and say - I am sorry you are such an angry screwed up girl and that you need to attack AARC to deal with it , plus sic Vinny on Vause so much so he has to snoop around Vauses old home town to see if he can unearth anything. Have him go to the city hall and find out the stellar job he did for them one summer working with mentally handicapped kids, treating them as 'normal' people and helping them to build city buildings rather than make straw baskets because he took more of an interest in them than anyone else would that had that job other summers. So, my self and others who challenege your sick spouse come from a place of knowing more about  vause than you or he does and also have talked to MANY very grateful people about AARC.

As a consequence of that we come here to challenge your obseesed spouse who has the most vitriolic contempt for a place he has never been to, a man that he has never met (here is a quote from Vinny on Vause after he thinks he has demonstrated that he never played for the Swift Current Broncos , - "The Speedy Creek Pervert, giant of sport and lurning"). There are way too many people that are grateful to AARC and Vause and quite frankly your whiny little note is pathetic.
"do more research research before you attack [AARC and Vause ]with YOUR LIES" actually you might do SOMe research. I never did any research to hear the gratitude I have heard from people when i go to Calgary. It comes out of anyone I bump into that has had experience with taking their kid through there or if they are someone who has gone through there and has taken responsibility for their life and this actually spreads back to where I live if I ahppen to meet anyone that has experience with substance abuse and went through AARC - Vause is highly respected for his compassion and dedication to helping people. Something that you and Vinny would never get.

Please get well for everyone's sake. you might stop blaming people for things that are wrong with you.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2008, 09:09:59 PM »
I don't feel the need to defend my side with the same fervor you do. "Me thinks she dost protest too much" is the only quote I can send to you. I won't quote your post because I am not here to argue the fine points. In AARC I was abused, refused contact with my family and tortured in the name of treatment. I am not here to say whether that happened to anyone else.
I have spent years trying to move on with my life. I love my husband and the understanding he has brought me about what happened to me and the love he has brought to my life.
You and I will end up in the same place in the end, I hope we arrive with the same respect and understanding for each other. I am not trying to be condescending, I really want everyone who has ever come in contact with AARC to feel peace and calm. I am sorry you don't feel that now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2008, 12:17:19 AM »
Quote from: "SpecialLadyFriend"
I don't feel the need to defend my side with the same fervor you do. "Me thinks she dost protest too much" is the only quote I can send to you. I won't quote your post because I am not here to argue the fine points. In AARC I was abused, refused contact with my family and tortured in the name of treatment. I am not here to say whether that happened to anyone else.
I have spent years trying to move on with my life. I love my husband and the understanding he has brought me about what happened to me and the love he has brought to my life.
You and I will end up in the same place in the end, I hope we arrive with the same respect and understanding for each other. I am not trying to be condescending, I really want everyone who has ever come in contact with AARC to feel peace and calm. I am sorry you don't feel that now.

obviously you and your husband have no peace and calm, not vinny's fav guest. otherwise your husband would not post the things he does for the many years he has. I think you should get honest instead of implying others have a problem.

No one will change your mind from stating extreme things like "In AARC I was abused, refused contact with my family and tortured in the name of treatment." You seem to need to play the victim  while you have your husband throwing grenades at someone like Dean Vause and AARC. This signifies a very sick relationship built on playing victim and blame. Saying that AARC abuses kids and torture people is ludicrous, extreme and completely unbelievable but you obviously need to stay there to maintain a very sick relationship with your husband.  Sad, really. I feel sorry for you both

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2008, 12:50:12 AM »
Or... I was abused in AARC and have found a man who can help me overcome the pain I was subjected to. I am NO victim. I live a full and beautiful life. If you think my need to confront the institution that tortured me is sick then that is your opinion. I have found a man who has helped me to heal and is helping me to fight an injustice that was visited upon me as a child. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have AJAX as my man. I would not trade my life for anything. I am the person now that I always felt existed. I am alive in spite of AARC, not because of it.
I am not going to spend my time defending my life to you. I am not a victim anymore, I am a SURVIVOR!!!!
I come on this website to try and offer another story to AARC clients. I am just trying to help the children who come out and feel they have no choices. What are you doing here? Trying to bully people who have already traversed the AARC obstacle course? What sadness you wish to spread. Why would you want to hurt the people who are just looking to understand what happened to them in AARC? I don't need to defend my life to you. I am not on here trying to victimise or bully people who have already suffered enough.  I am just trying to tell my story.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2008, 03:02:58 AM »
nope, you play the victim, classic textbook style
who speaks like this "that was visited upon me as a child" , really  . . . get a life
If you two have such a wonderful life why does  your spouse rant and rave about AARC for years. you two obviously have not gotten over anything and he is obviously obsessed (or you are) in a very destructive way with Dean Vause and AARC. how can you possibly have a loving and beautiful life filled with constant attacks on Dean Vause, AARC and the staff there?

quid pro quo - One doth protest too much played perfectly - " I have found a man who has helped me to heal and is helping me to fight an injustice that was visited upon me as a child. I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy to have AJAX as my man. I would not trade my life for anything."  . .  plus you say you don't need to defend your life to anyone but you continue to do just that.

You also try to convince others that you and your husband's behaviour is appropriate - by childishly attacking someone who you want to believe did you such an injustice. You might benefit from reading the  "the Bear's embrace by Patricia Van Tighen and then come back here and tell us all how your husband's standards of professional's 'care' for people in medical environs are so sound and if the abuse "visited upon" you was anywhere as destructive at AARC as she experienced. not likely, but you want to continue your charade and help the "poor little children" coming out of aarc. you and your husband are nothing but toxin for them and you would only help them NOT to take responsibility for their lives while staying obsessed with petty grievances from a place that actually did save your life. Only very disturbed kids having extreme effects on their family and the community end up in AARC. you were obviously there and beyond hope or your parents would not have taken you to AARC and/or you physically threatened their well being or any siblings you have. AARC grads who don't attack AARC and Dean Vause (for years) in such childish and extreme ways seem to be incredibly wonderful people once they have gotten real, recovered from addiction and grow up without leaning on another person like you do on your spouse. They can stand on their own two feet in spite of horrendous things that happened to them in their addiction and the struggle it was to get well. And they don't need to spend years purporting to having been "tortured and abused" at a place like AARC - what sort of torture - did they rip your nails out one/day and subject you to beatings every other day? that is an extremely strong word.

Please get well and leave AARC grads to continue their recovery without your trying to make them believe they just went through a torture chamber. What is the real reason you dislike Dean Vause and AARC what is the real reason your husband needs to take personal shots at him and his staff. It is obvious the nicknames Ajax uses come from you since he hasn't been there. What comes out of his mouth is from you filling him full of your toxic blame and need to attack other "children" who courageously beat addiction without attacking those around them in such a mean and nasty fashion. what do you call them - AARColytes etc. etc. not too loving, peaceful and helpful.  AS I said I do feel very sorry for you, too. AARC and Dean Vause will continue to help kids and families and they will continue to give back and help others, but you two will continue your victimhood and the attacks.

Who is the bully? AJax does a that very well. The way he bullies TheWho, "Joshy" (what was the comment about whether he still has some counsellor's picture - that had to come from you, how would ajax know that stuff??) and others who post here and he displays the incredible cowardly behaviour by childishly attacking everything about Dean Vause behind his back and making fun of him like a coward. Bullies are just that  - cowards. You husband is one and quite frankly you are too since you provide Ajax with a means to attack people like "Joshy"and other AARC grads and staff. So your playing the innocent victim really doesn't get far with me. it is very sad.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2008, 12:26:07 PM »
Well, well, well   . . . . . . i would say 'observation' about covered it!!

I would add one thing at the very end "it is very sad" and sick, little miss victim saying "I am just here trying to tell my story" - - Vinny's venom comes directly out of you, honey. it is very destructive and sick ; it is a mirror of your relationship with him. 

You must be very easy to spot with the be V tattooed between your eyes. with Vinny running around with his white cape on to protect some one who thinks she was "visited upon" by "abuse and torture" What kind of abuse and torture did you put your mother through? she describes how she desparately had to find help, it is a matter of public record is it not!