Author Topic: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?  (Read 11169 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: is it a good idea to have zen as moderator?
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2008, 01:52:34 PM »
Below is one of my posts that I took from the bury the rotting carcass thread. I know what happened too when all this shit went down, and I know what was said/posted. Is it irritating to me that Zen never took full responsibility? Yes. But, what can you do? Especially when Psy defends him, and continues to do so. Zen has falsely accused me of a good number of posts, that were not mine. Ones that were posted anon. I'm not sure why? I'm assuming because he knew he went too far in posting all my info. It was a shitty thing to do. I really would like to let it go, and I have for the most part. But, when it's brought up again....and I see the same denying, and lying bullshit that I saw before.....it kinda pisses me off! If you want this subject dropped....play fair, and don't comment.

I am so desperate to be noticed that in the last 6 months I have posted maybe a total of 10 times? I love the fact you have access to my PM's too, and are threatening to post them. The things is, I could give 2 shits less, so be my guest. I haven't used that feature in 4 months, and before that rarely. Just do me a favor, and don't alter all my PM's. Because we all now people were altering my posts. Doesn't give you a lot of credibility. BTW, you have some nerve comparing me to Sue Scheff. BTW, The Who, and I exchanged a few P.M.'s about all the crap I was receiving because I didn't agree with the majority here that all programs were bad. But that was over 4 months ago, and very briefly. It's not like we are buddy buddy! Come on re-read my PM's Zen. They are still sitting there, I don't bother to erase those things, because I have nothing to hide. But, keep in mind if you do decide to be a prick, and post them. It just reflects badly on fornits for allowing you to have access to such private information.

Also, it wasn't just 1 WWASP program I went through. I went through a total of 4 different programs. If you don't consider me a survivor having to endure being away from my family for 4 1/2 years going through everything I did, then what is your definition of being a "program survivor"? I'd be real curious to hear that one! Also, you obtained my name from fornits when I signed up. Either that or when I listed myself on classmates.com trying to find some of my long lost friends that met the same unfortunate fate that I did, to catch up on old times. I didn't sign up to have some fucking loser like yourself that likes to talk the talk, then can't walk the walk, then threaten to spread my name all over this board. How truly pathetic you are. Get a life buddy!

BTW, having my name listed, and having my picture put up on here (thanks to Niles, oh well someone posted yours too), at first it kinda pissed me off, I'll be honest, I wasn't real comfortable having that information just hanging out here. But, I figure if there hasn't been anyone murdered by an angry fornits poster yet, and I am talking about all Ed-Con's to Program Owners to random prickish staff that taunted some of us, and made our lives a living hell, then the chances of someone coming after me, are slim, to none.

If someone does decide to, then hey, when it's your time, it's your time! But, don't think for one second I am not aware of my surroundings. I also have a few family members that are in law enforcement, also some detectives that are undercover in the narcotics division, and it really is not a big deal to have my phones tapped, calls traced, or whatever it takes to find out who you are, and press charges. So, if you like stuff like that on your record, enjoy spending time in court, or love being behind bars, then go for it. I just pick up the phone and make one call, and that starts the ball in motion. So, please make sure this is really what you want to do. If you decide to show up at my house, first of all you would have to make it through security. If you did that, then my dogs would alert me, which then I would proceed to grab my husbands gun, and then I would have to blow your brains out all over my pretty house. Sorry, I am not nice like some people who might aim for a leg to disable you. I aim with the intent to kill.

I really like the majority of the people on here even though we have are disagreements. There are just a few of you that no matter what I say, or do, I will always be on their shit list! Oh well, that's the way it goes.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2008, 02:01:35 PM »
I didn't post your info - if you had seen your info posted like you claim, you would have gone ballistic.  There was never anything posted.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2008, 02:03:03 PM »
Quote from: "Siobhan"
First off I just want to say that I've never posted on here. I don't know anyone on here except for my stepfather. I did notice my address here. I don't know why it's on here, but I'm guessing a lot of you have some big beef with me. Since it's already there I thought I'd invite you all over for tea/coffee and you can say whatever it is that you have to say to me.

P.S. Bring goats for me to eat.

LOL.  Tell 'em. 
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2008, 02:11:02 PM »
Nobody has a beef with you.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Nobody has a beef with you.

Then why are you posting her address and info, and pics? 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2008, 02:21:14 PM »
Well, do you still wanna come over for coffee and cake?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2008, 02:23:23 PM »
Poison it if they do, child.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2008, 02:24:23 PM »
Hmmm.............let me see here, I have never posted their address. I know that's tough for me to prove. But, I haven't. As far as the picture thing goes......I have never posted any pictures here on Fornits. The sad truth is, I don't know how to!!!!! You'll never find a post of mine with a picture/image. Not going to happen. The only time you'll see a picture in a post of mine is if I quoted someone that had it in their post.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »
Quote from: "Siobhan"
Well, do you still wanna come over for coffee and cake?

I'm more of a tea, and crumpet kind of gal.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2008, 02:28:57 PM »
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Hmmm.............let me see here, I have never posted their address. I know that's tough for me to prove.

This is Fornits, and apparently you don't need no proof to hang. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2008, 02:29:48 PM »
I like this cartoon someone made of me. http://img3.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/acb7097448.jpg

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »
OK.  I think we've established that trespassing at anybody's address here will most likely result in a hole in the head and/or death by poisoning.  Can we just drop this now while this pen0r comparison contest is still in it's infancy.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2008, 02:48:45 PM »
Yeah.  Siobhan, please don't feed the trolls, let 'em starve and eat each other.  They're not worth it..  Call me!  I'm getting the "no calls" message.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 03:28:29 PM »
LOL.  So Zen's daughter, who is half CCM's age, see the crap CCm and her buddies post about her and takes it with a grain of salt and a little humor.  CCM rages six months later about something that never existed, she can't prove existed. or find on the forum.

Grow up, CCM, Gookin and the who.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
LOL.  So Zen's daughter, who is half CCM's age, see the crap CCm and her buddies post about her and takes it with a grain of salt and a little humor.  CCM rages six months later about something that never existed, she can't prove existed. or find on the forum.

Grow up, CCM, Gookin and the who.

I never saw CCM "rage." Also, the person who abused her is a moderator here, a place she visits often to make peace with the past. So the situation is worse for her.

The people posting stoodog's info are not those who have issue with what Zen did for legitimate reasons. Those are trolls--there are always trolls playing around here. But I'm sure you can understand why it's upsetting for a non-troll, a survivor, to see some guy bully some survivor and post her info while mocking her and continue officiating here. I don't know why you deny it...this went on for a long time, during all those ccm is a whore threads.

You're right, ccm can't find the post. Zen can. He edited it not long ago. Ask him to link to it. You won't because then he'd reveal what he did.

This whole scene is retarded. Psy, you really should just ask Zen to link to what he wrote and put this to bed.