Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 38013 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #390 on: March 06, 2008, 10:21:27 AM »
Enough of this shit now.

Time to turn over a new leaf and wipe the slate clean.

Let's just let bygones be bygones and start anew.....

Or yous could just keep flaming each other; your call.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 06, 2008, 10:55:25 AM »
This entire thread is disgusting. Are the people that are involved in all of this 12 years old?

Sure seems that way. The " he said" "she said" crap is ridiculous.

Don't you all see that?

Zen, Che, psy, who the hell cares?

Sorry, I just don't get what's happened on this board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 06, 2008, 11:08:21 AM »
Quote from: "done"
Quote from: "SHBAS"
Quote from: "GUEST"
ZEN continues to try and justify what he did to CCM and her family, the same action he's called evil.  ZEN thinks his daughter deserves more sympathy than other survivors, typical of a bully who gets his way by using threats and intimidation.
I'd trade ZEN for CHE any day of the week. ZEN probably posted this stuff himself to frame CHE.
As far as humiliating ZEN, he humiliated himself and will continue to do so, every time he opens that big fat mouth of lies.
"Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off."
Just like PSY was sure TheWho was Alan Newman. Show us some proof or this is just another theory.

what the fuck do you want from zen?
i read an apology.
not enough?
how long you gonna bore readers, belching and spewing your venom at zen?

what would make you happy? anything?

This is tiresome.
Zen thinks posting his step-kid’s photo is evil, and posting ccm’s is hilarious. He thinks outing ccm is groovy and outing his G.F. and S.K. is horrible. He thinks his word-murals of “crack craving Miranda” sucking off sailors cheap 'cause their jis get’s stored in her brainless skull is fun, and the jabs at his step-daughter are inhuman. Make fun of CCM and hubbie’s photo? Great. His daughter’s? Evil. This ain’t gonna go nowhere. Zen’s a soulless cunt. Drop it.

And sorry that anyone got outed

what's tiresome is your (che's) ongoing attempt to justify outing and humiliating a survivor.
you're pissed at zen for allegedly 'outing' a 'survivor'-among other things?, yet your response is to out another survivor? how much fuckin sense does that make?

oh yeah, in your demented mind, you're justified, cause zen needed one of your sanctimonious 'lessons'. more of your lame ass 'jihads'.
do the right thing and request that your anon posts be deleted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 06, 2008, 11:14:11 AM »
Quote from: "disgusted"

This entire thread is disgusting. Are the people that are involved in all of this 12 years old?

Sure seems that way. The " he said" "she said" crap is ridiculous.

Don't you all see that?

Zen, Che, psy, who the hell cares?

Sorry, I just don't get what's happened on this board.

real simple. male jockeying for the position of who controls and dictates the direction and functioning of the forum in ginger's absence, directly or indirectly.
there wasn't a fuckin things wrong with the forum until the boys took over.
if they spent less time dictating and more time posting relevant information maybe things would return to normal.
most of the old time regulars have gone. tired of being stabbed in the back and publicly criticized by che. his way or the hiway, as they say.

Offline stoodoodog

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 06, 2008, 11:28:43 AM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008, 10:13:26 AM by stoodoodog »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 06, 2008, 11:36:53 AM »
Quote from: "EBYDS"
ZEN continues to try and justify what he did to CCM and her family, the same action he's called evil.  ZEN thinks his daughter deserves more sympathy than other survivors, typical of a bully who gets his way by using threats and intimidation.
I'd trade ZEN for CHE any day of the week. ZEN probably posted this stuff himself to frame CHE.
As far as humiliating ZEN, he humiliated himself and will continue to do so, every time he opens that big fat mouth of lies.
"Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off."
Just like PSY was sure TheWho was Alan Newman. Show us some proof or this is just another theory.

i read an apology.
not enough?

This is tiresome.
Zen thinks posting his step-kid’s photo is evil, and posting ccm’s is hilarious. He thinks outing ccm is groovy and outing his G.F. and S.K. is horrible. He thinks his word-murals of “crack craving Miranda” sucking off sailors cheap 'cause their jis get’s stored in her brainless skull is fun, and the jabs at his step-daughter are inhuman. Make fun of CCM and hubbie’s photo? Great. His daughter’s? Evil. This ain’t gonna go nowhere. Zen’s a soulless cunt. Drop it.

what's tiresome is your (che's) ongoing attempt to justify outing and humiliating a survivor.
you're pissed at zen for allegedly 'outing' a 'survivor'-among other things?, yet your response is to out another survivor? how much fuckin sense does that make?

oh yeah, in your demented mind, you're justified, cause zen needed one of your sanctimonious 'lessons'. more of your lame ass 'jihads'.
do the right thing and request that your anon posts be deleted.

Is that all Che has to do?  Request that his anon posts be deleted?
Come on man, do it and delete these posts.  

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #396 on: March 06, 2008, 11:52:48 AM »

i read an apology.
not enough?

This is tiresome.

You don't even know what you're talking about, and you call me a cunt?  NILES posted CCM's pictures, not me.  So get your story straight you're bashing away and for nothing.  I didn't post any pictures of CCM.  I didn't make fun of those pics.  Does that make it easier for you?  And that's my wife, not "G.F."

Whatever your agenda is for tearing me apart is not well-informed.  Aaron, you need to do what we wrote back and forth about - don't apologize to ME - you're entitled to think whatever you want, as erroneous as it is.  When you feel like you're not the center of attention, you create it and don't care if it's negative. 

This is what Aaron posted, at least what he admits to:

Quote from: "wwasp survivor"
Well since this following link is posted on the internet in a public manner:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =204742076

this is the myspace profile of Zen's step daughter Siobahn.

Dear Zen,

Go suck more cocks for treating one of my fellow wwasp survivors like shit. I don't agree with everything CCM Girl says, but you can go to fucking hell for the shit you've done and said about her.

You're a brave guy.  Why not sign in, and why pretend to be a survivor?  You were on the other side of the program experience.  You hate CCM girl.  You hate Niles, you hate Ginger, you hate Psy, you hate me, and you hate complete strangers like my wife and step daughter. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 12:03:36 PM by ZenAgent »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 06, 2008, 11:58:33 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 06, 2008, 12:04:07 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Man, this is beyond creepy.  I think the pic should be deleted and the person who posted it banned permanently.  I don't care who he is.  This is just wrong.

if you signed in your opinion would carry more weight.
dont hold your breath they are not going to ban the poster (che) this isnt the first time a program kid was outed and not the last.
i have been telling people they need to stop taking this site seriously but i think they needed proof for themselves.
please ignore me while i go cry in a corner over this loss to humanity.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 06, 2008, 12:06:10 PM »
Dan the Chainsaw Man, Three Springs Waygookin, Che Gookin, Squat Toilet, ... whatever he calls himself the M.O. is always the same.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 06, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »
Quote from: "CXDDV"
Man, this is beyond creepy.  I think the pic should be deleted and the person who posted it banned permanently.  I don't care who he is.  This is just wrong.

dont hold your breath they are not going to ban the poster (che) this isnt the first time a program kid was outed and not the last.
i have been telling people they need to stop taking this site seriously but i think they needed proof for themselves.

Clarify:  not the first program kid to be outed by Che. We can't get anything done if we can't trust anyone at all.  At least it has become clear there's one individual who is obviously red flagged.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 06, 2008, 12:16:15 PM »
Simple solution.  Stop bumping up this idiotic thread.  Start posting in relevant threads.

K?

K.

Thx.

Bye.

;D
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 06, 2008, 01:04:26 PM »
A-FUCKING-MEN :ftard:
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 06, 2008, 01:45:13 PM »
Quote from: "CXDDV"

yes, we know YOU don't take it seriously, haven't in a while. which is all fine and dandy. not cool to dictate to others. YOU create an unsafe environment and scare people away with your dumb ass jihads.

just as zen said, if you aren't the center of attention you create some drama.
you highjack other people's projects and if you can't you ridicule it.
there's more than one way to deal with this industry, contrary to your infantile belief that your way's the only way.

hope people have got it, you aren't to be trusted. it's not FORNITS, it's participants like you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 06, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »
Quote from: "CHE"

Zen’s a soulless cunt.

Soulless is as soulless does, Cap'n Dan.