Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 37462 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #375 on: March 05, 2008, 05:16:22 AM »
Well... are you sure? The thing is, you can find anyone's identity easily, if you have enough context. People found out ccm's id and posted it, the same goes for s. There's the white pages, civil searches. Just don't hang anyone out to dry prematurely.

I like che a lot, and why wouldn't he just post Z's info?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #376 on: March 05, 2008, 05:21:04 AM »
Quote from: "Hmm"
Well... are you sure? The thing is, you can find anyone's identity easily, if you have enough context. People found out ccm's id and posted it, the same goes for s. There's the white pages, civil searches. Just don't hang anyone out to dry prematurely.

Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off.  He's gone off the handle recently acting crazy.  It seems as if he wants to turn everybody against each other... Why?  no clue at all.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 05, 2008, 06:13:50 AM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Okay, first I'd like to apologize to CCM - I didn't use anything more than your first name and home state, (you used to sign your posts with your first name).  I did add your husband's first name, too. Not enough info to threaten your privacy.   

Actually, that does. In the bronzed, smooth internet age, that's all it takes. Moral of the story- New privacy laws.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 05, 2008, 07:41:40 AM »
Quote from: "psy"

Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off.  He's gone off the handle recently acting crazy.  It seems as if he wants to turn everybody against each other... Why?  no clue at all.

this started months ago. some are just noticing.
his MO- befriend people. pull personal information out of them. use it to manipulate them. if they challenge him or don't follow his dictates he divulges their info. just like a good program staff.
he's run off a dozen or more people. now he's after the remaining regulars.
if he can't control the forum, he'll attempt to destroy it.
no, he doesn't give 2 shits about ccm, just using this opportunity to humiliate zen, who won't cowtow to his demands.
who will be next? how many more will he run off? or attempt to?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #379 on: March 05, 2008, 08:29:25 AM »
Quote from: "TMSEV"
Quote from: "psy"

this started months ago. some are just noticing.
his MO- befriend people. pull personal information out of them. use it to manipulate them. if they challenge him or don't follow his dictates he divulges their info. just like a good program staff.
he's run off a dozen or more people. now he's after the remaining regulars.
if he can't control the forum, he'll attempt to destroy it.
no, he doesn't give 2 shits about ccm, just using this opportunity to humiliate zen, who won't cowtow to his demands.
who will be next? how many more will he run off? or attempt to?

I agree.  Not sure when it will stop, though...  A good start would be to start ignoring the guest poster"s" posting bullshit / misinformation.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #380 on: March 05, 2008, 11:52:17 AM »
Quote from: "i've seen this before"
This drama is a group meeting. (Am I crazy to see all through program specs? Yes.)

Obnoxious “look goods” mercilessly emotionally disembowel a scapegoat (ccm) because they think she’s pure evil, when really her offences are petty, and their reactions, wicked.

The “look goods” get into trouble of some sort, and the scapegoat, suddenly, has some degree of sway which leads to opportunistic amends-making. (zen’s heartfelt apology) The same fluke causes them to betray loyalties and create new scapegoats, Che.

And then, the former scapegoat is welcomed into the groups loving arms? I’m just waiting for ccm girl to re-emerge, exchange heartfelt emails with “Kevin” and become his most vocal proponent. You know it’s gonna happen. Right?

I'm sorry...how did I "emotionally disembowel"  CCM?  By posting her first name?  I didn't post any pictures of her, nor did I make mocking cartoons out of them to humiliate her.  The age difference does matter - CCm says she doesn't feel like a victim, and most of the posters here are carrying "Uhauls" full of emotional baggage, she has an overnight bag full.   My step daughter doesn't share that cavalier attitude, not after being out of the program for a year.

I don't like CCM at all.  I apolgized for what I did, but that doesn't change the fact I keep her on ignore.

I didn't read anything about CCM being suicidal before her program experience.  My step daughter was.  This is doing more harm than you can imagine, Aaron.  But you don't give a shit.  Whatever bolsters up Aaron's eggshell ego.  You sicken me.  You always end up doing more harm than good, and if something is going well, you figure out a way to "disembowel" it.   Aaron never gave a shit about CCM, and this has nothing to do with her - I've read him stating that.  He just wants to piss me off, and abusing teens is no problem for him, he used to get paid to do it.  It's still in his "programming".
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 05, 2008, 12:43:50 PM »
ZEN continues to try and justify what he did to CCM and her family, the same action he's called evil.  ZEN thinks his daughter deserves more sympathy than other survivors, typical of a bully who gets his way by using threats and intimidation.
I'd trade ZEN for CHE any day of the week. ZEN probably posted this stuff himself to frame CHE.
As far as humiliating ZEN, he humiliated himself and will continue to do so, every time he opens that big fat mouth of lies.
"Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off."
Just like PSY was sure TheWho was Alan Newman. Show us some proof or this is just another theory.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 05, 2008, 12:52:11 PM »
Jesus!  Do we really have to start this shit up again???  Look, we just got rid of the clown Who was derailing and disrupting every goddamn thread.  Can we please just move on from this shit?????

Please???
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 05, 2008, 01:01:46 PM »
Quote from: "GUEST"
ZEN continues to try and justify what he did to CCM and her family, the same action he's called evil.  ZEN thinks his daughter deserves more sympathy than other survivors, typical of a bully who gets his way by using threats and intimidation.
I'd trade ZEN for CHE any day of the week. ZEN probably posted this stuff himself to frame CHE.
As far as humiliating ZEN, he humiliated himself and will continue to do so, every time he opens that big fat mouth of lies.
"Look... I didn't find this out through IPs but I am absolutely, positively sure he did it.  Why?  He wanted to piss Zen off."
Just like PSY was sure TheWho was Alan Newman. Show us some proof or this is just another theory.

For a person who won't even identify himself, you certainly are demanding a lot of information and spewing much bile.

What did I do to CCM and her family?  Remind me again?  Let me see your "proof"...you have to show me what I'm "continuing to justify".  Your "spin" isn't too solid.  "A bully who gets his way by using threats and intimidation"?  I've heard that applied to Aaron/CHE often.  CCM has been known to be a bit harsh, like demanding Niles be gone from the forum because he wasn't in a program.

By the way, I know you only see what you want to, but I 'm not the one being humiliated.  That's my step daughter in Aaron's "cartoon".  Not funny.  She's NOT a limited public figure like Sue Scheff, either.  Posting her pictures and mocking her is a serious issue.  You justify tormenting a teen (and her mother) just to get  at me, to get revenge for someone ELSE?  With no evidence of anything I "disemboweled" her entire life with?  No, "GUEST", let's have AARON come out and speak for himself and "justify" of "deny" his actions.

If you'll take Aaron over me any day, please, I encourage you to go be with him.  Here's his new forum.  Have fun.

http://soap.activeboard.com/forum.spark ... 119876&p=1
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 02:25:09 PM by ZenAgent »
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #384 on: March 05, 2008, 02:26:14 PM »

what the fuck do you want from zen?
i read an apology.
not enough?
how long you gonna bore readers, belching and spewing your venom at zen?

what would make you happy? anything?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: March 06, 2008, 12:33:27 AM »
Quote from: "gender indeterminate"
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
When and how I apologize is my own business. 

Well, if I had a kid that ugly, I'd be  humiliated if her picture got out too.

From now on, can we only out attractive survivors?

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 06, 2008, 12:42:49 AM »
Leave it to Aaron to pull out the most embarrassing picture he could, huh?  She was just being goofy, those aren't even real glasses.  Aaron must have liked the regular pictures - the tracker showed his lonely Chinese-server using ass going often to her MySpace...

You people are inhuman.  Post your pics, we'll be kind, I SWEAR.  We've seen Aaron...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 06, 2008, 01:13:44 AM »
Man, this is beyond creepy.  I think the pic should be deleted and the person who posted it banned permanently.  I don't care who he is.  This is just wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 06, 2008, 01:21:21 AM »
She looks cute on her myspace page.  Is that a beer she's drinking?  Did she have to set it to private because of what waygookin did?  What an asshole.  He's done some terrible stuff before, but this is a new low even for him. 

I hope her mood really is happy like her page says. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #389 on: March 06, 2008, 01:33:32 AM »
Quote from: "SHBAS"

what the fuck do you want from zen?
i read an apology.
not enough?
how long you gonna bore readers, belching and spewing your venom at zen?

what would make you happy? anything?

This is tiresome.
Zen thinks posting his step-kid’s photo is evil, and posting ccm’s is hilarious. He thinks outing ccm is groovy and outing his G.F. and S.K. is horrible. He thinks his word-murals of “crack craving Miranda” sucking off sailors cheap 'cause their jis get’s stored in her brainless skull is fun, and the jabs at his step-daughter are inhuman. Make fun of CCM and hubbie’s photo? Great. His daughter’s? Evil. This ain’t gonna go nowhere. Zen’s a soulless cunt. Drop it.

And sorry that anyone got outed