Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 37680 times)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #360 on: March 04, 2008, 03:43:52 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Who is this bitter troll and are they still preying on unsuspecting posters in an effort to push their divide and conquer agenda? 

Is there some reason this troll can't be publically identified?

Forum rules.

Lastly, are we to conclude that the Who was just ONE of this bitter troll's many aliases/personas?

No.  Pretty sure he's gone too.

Who's M.I.A. from Fornits?  Maybe we need to start there?

You're not likely to guess correctly, and even if you did, I couldn't confirm or deny anything.  Even if you guessed correctly, and I confirmed (which I could not do), what could be done?  Banning is not feasible with this person even if Ginger would allow it.

Simply ignore and do not feed the trolls.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 04, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »
It's about time someone served Zen Agent a nice big piece of humble pie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
another program parent whining about their own big mouth
« Reply #362 on: March 04, 2008, 10:00:21 PM »
so another program parent finds out the hard way that its not such a good idea to go blabbering to anyone who will listen about their kid on the net. how many times has this happened already. this stuff should be basic common sense for anyone with half a brain. its not your right as a program parent go blabbering about your kid online though they cant seem to help themselves.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: another program parent whining about their own big mouth
« Reply #363 on: March 04, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »
Quote from: "anon regular"
so another program parent finds out the hard way that its not such a good idea to go blabbering to anyone who will listen about their kid on the net. how many times has this happened already. this stuff should be basic common sense for anyone with half a brain. its not your right as a program parent go blabbering about your kid online though they cant seem to help themselves.

How are you defining "program parent?"
Most posters know that Zen Agent and his wife did not place this girl who was exploited, by having her personal information posted on Fornits , in a program.  She was placed in PV by her biological father.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 04, 2008, 10:28:11 PM »
To anon regular - Zen is not a program parent.  He is anti-program and a strong ally in the continuing effort to educate other parents about the TTI.  

He has apologized for anything he said or did that may have been wrong or wrongly interpreted in terms of CCM, and that is good enough for me and I hope, CCM, because ultimately, I think each of them has alot to offer despite any differences they have in ideology.  We aren't on autopilot.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 04, 2008, 10:38:58 PM »
Why did ZEN wait until now to apologize to CCM? It would of seemed more sincere if it was done before he had the same thing done to him, that he did to another.
"This time it was my step daughter, and that was evil.  Che decided he was judge and jury, and dispensed his own warped justice. " CCM has parents too, so according to ZEN, he is evil. How is what Che did different than what ZEN did? if it even was che, which I don't believe it was.

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #366 on: March 04, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »
Why did ZEN wait until now to apologize to CCM? It would of seemed more sincere if it was done before he had the same thing done to him, that he did to another.
"This time it was my step daughter, and that was evil.  Che decided he was judge and jury, and dispensed his own warped justice. " CCM has parents too, so according to ZEN, he is evil. How is what Che did different than what ZEN did? if it even was che, which I don't believe it was.

Where is what I posted?  Hmm...when is my step daughter's info coming down?  Never, 'cos he posted as an anon.  Quit trying to find a fight. When and how I apologize is my own business. 
How is what Che did different than what ZEN did? if it even was che, which I don't believe it was.

Why don't you read back?  He posted her name, pictures and a link to her myspace.  I didn't post any of that shit.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 05, 2008, 01:19:50 AM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
When and how I apologize is my own business. 

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 05, 2008, 04:04:48 AM »
Quote from: "GUEST"
I never even saw zen's post.  if he ever did it ,he deleted it quick.  All I found was something from the who, and I ain't trusting him - he says he changed it, anyway.  No one's posted any proof zen did anything wrong, so this seems over the top and more than a little psychotic.  That's fornits.

Who posted this?  I don't see the justice.  this person, if it is zen's daughter, is a non combatant, basically.  I dunno.  There's only one person i can think of who would have done this, and it ain't ccm or the who.

CCM wasn’t anymore a “combatant” then that Iraqi puppy that soldier killed. Ccm came here to understand her life and connect, and “Kevin” viciously bullied her without reasonable justification. A person getting mugged isn’t a “combatant.”

Sorry to say, I followed that link. S.M’s adult...so saying it’s bad to out her, and kittens to out ccm ‘doesn’t jibe. And if one female was 5 and the other 30, does it really matter? What if “outing” ccm pushed her to suicide? People can be fragile- especially those buried in WWASPS for FIVE FUCKING years. There was no need to be evil to her.

ccm’s dehumanization continues- it enables people to think it’s peachy to out her (and her husband, sexually humiliate mock their appearance) but wrong to out this person. The same act can’t be ethical when done to one, and evil when done to another.

Someone wrote Karmas coming? I think he already visited, drunk your beer, and pissed on the carpet

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #369 on: March 05, 2008, 04:11:56 AM »
Shut up, Gookin.  You don't think your cartoon isn't humiliating?  You are inhuman, counselor.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 05, 2008, 04:31:03 AM »
Quote from: "ZenAgent"
Shut up, Gookin.  You don't think your cartoon isn't humiliating?  You are inhuman, counselor.
My sentiments exactly.  Go to hell, Aaron.  You're scum for posting that shit about his Daughter, and you don't give a fuck about CCM either.  Don't pretend you do.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 05, 2008, 04:32:51 AM »
This drama is a group meeting. (Am I crazy to see all through program specs? Yes.)

Obnoxious “look goods” mercilessly emotionally disembowel a scapegoat (ccm) because they think she’s pure evil, when really her offences are petty, and their reactions, wicked.

The “look goods” get into trouble of some sort, and the scapegoat, suddenly, has some degree of sway which leads to opportunistic amends-making. (zen’s heartfelt apology) The same fluke causes them to betray loyalties and create new scapegoats, Che.

And then, the former scapegoat is welcomed into the groups loving arms? I’m just waiting for ccm girl to re-emerge, exchange heartfelt emails with “Kevin” and become his most vocal proponent. You know it’s gonna happen. Right?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 05, 2008, 04:41:44 AM »
Quote from: "i've seen this before"
This drama is a group meeting. (Am I crazy to see all through program specs? Yes.)

Obnoxious “look goods” mercilessly emotionally disembowel a scapegoat (ccm) because they think she’s pure evil, when really her offences are petty, and their reactions, wicked.

The “look goods” get into trouble of some sort, and the scapegoat, suddenly, has some degree of sway which leads to opportunistic amends-making. (zen’s heartfelt apology) The same fluke causes them to betray loyalties and create new scapegoats, Che.

[posted proof here for the above poster to see]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 04:55:37 AM by psy »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 05, 2008, 04:45:28 AM »
I'm not aaron, and I wasn't referring to you psy. Red my post more carefully

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2008, 04:53:24 AM »
Quote from: "SISI"
I'm not aaron, and I wasn't referring to you psy. Red my post more carefully
Regardless.  You're claiming that Che is a scapegoat.  Just isn't true.  He's guilty as sin here.