Author Topic: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.  (Read 37357 times)

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Re: bury this rotting carcass, it's starting to stink.
« Reply #330 on: March 02, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »
Quote from: "pppppfffbbb."
Quote from: "CCM girl 1989"
Quote from: "guest"
A poster accused Zenagent of sexual abuse, being an alcoholic, and failure, upsetting him. He demanded the poster’s IP. It wasn’t revealed, but it’s repulsive that an accused abuser, who demanded the ID of their complainant- as if they had the right to that info- is now a moderator. Moderating powers should not be given to people who do not recognize ethical boundaries concerning privacy. Only people who don’t use their powers to obtain IPs as a method of handling detractors triggering personal insecurities, should be moderators. Zen’s powers should be strictly limited, or removed.

Mike having an ip collection is creepy, as is che “abusing his powers to check on ips.” This issue should be addressed. Moderators should have no more right to check ips for personal aims than regular posters

There needs to be mechanical limitations on moderator powers and these should publicly posted.

Okay, talk about freaky! This is a post a guest wrote way, way back in this thread that I just finally fully read, and comprehended. I know that takes a while for me folks, lol!!!! But, I find it interesting that I am getting the same vibes from this ZEN guy. Can we make sure at least people like this don't have access to our information? Please pretty please! Can we be more responsible about that? I beg of you!!!!!!!!!

You're accusing the guy of sexual abuse, alcoholism and failure based on "vibes"?  At least what he posted about you was accurate and came from your own lack of discretion on the internet.  It certainly didn't defame you.  If he were truly malicious, he would have posted your info in full.  Get over yourself.  You threatened him once that you were going to be "in his neck of the woods" and wanted to confront him, implying you knew where he lived.  Don't cry "foul" - you've done far, far worse, logged in and anonymously.

"Freaky"?  I'd say.  Now you think every anon poster is Zen.  How ironic.

I never said every anon poster was ZEN? Look, this has become a complete waste of time. There is no reason for me to stick around. If ,and when fornits gets back to the way it used to be, then maybe I will come back. It's pretty unfortunate I think that we've let a handful of posters take control of this site. There are plenty of other sites that I can go to where I will not receive this kind of treatment, and have a mature conversation about the TTI. There are people who are making a difference out there. I look forward to being one of those people.

Just like I have devoted a lot of my time to PETA. I even went out, and protested the Stockton Circus put on by B & B. I felt good about what I did. It was tough to have a bunch of people hurling insults at me, but all I really cared about was these poor animals that were living life on the road only being let out of their cages when they were forced to perform. I was able to educate people on the abuse. So, it was worth having people angry with me, and calling me names. I was able to open a lot of peoples eyes, even if they didn't agree with me at the moment, I know they went home, and thought about what I was saying. Hopefully the numbers of people attending the circus every year will continue to dwindle. I was able to make a difference. I don't think people take this site seriously anymore. So, I can't do any good, and I am no longer able to make a difference. I just see the number of programs, and schools growing. I'm wasting my time trying to defend myself here.

It had been a while since I had even posted here, and look what happens when I do. I've met some people on here that I really like, and respect. Who have done things that do make a difference in all this mess. It's just the few of you X however many identities you've taken on X your numerous Guest/Anon postings that I really don't want to deal with anymore.

I miss the days when we had really good debates here. I learned a lot. Too bad that is not the case anymore.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: March 02, 2008, 01:24:01 PM »
I still haven't seen any proof Zen posted anyone's name, details of their family, addresses.  Are you being a drama queen, CCM?  Also, you claim the Who wouldn't hang out a program survivor to dry?  Be careful who you ally yourself with.

Did the Who offer Zen info he claimed you had about Zen if he posted info about you?

Did you offer money for Zen's identity?

This drama seems largely contrived and founded on an attempt to smear a vocal opponent of the whole TT industry.  CCM girl 1989 and the Who want to protect their interests in the industry, whether personal or financial.

I still need to see where Zen Agent posted details of your extended family and address.  If he has access to IP addresses, it still wouldn't make it easy to get detailed information like that.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #332 on: March 03, 2008, 10:32:36 PM »
A poster accused Zenagent of sexual abuse, being an alcoholic, and failure, upsetting him. He demanded the poster’s IP. It wasn’t revealed, but it’s repulsive that an accused abuser, who demanded the ID of their complainant- as if they had the right to that info- is now a moderator. Moderating powers should not be given to people who do not recognize ethical boundaries concerning privacy. Only people who don’t use their powers to obtain IPs as a method of handling detractors triggering personal insecurities, should be moderators. Zen’s powers should be strictly limited, or removed.

Mike having an ip collection is creepy, as is che “abusing his powers to check on ips.” This issue should be addressed. Moderators should have no more right to check ips for personal aims than regular posters

There needs to be mechanical limitations on moderator powers and these should publicly posted.

You're accusing the guy of sexual abuse, alcoholism and failure based on "vibes"?  At least what he posted about you was accurate and came from your own lack of discretion on the internet.  It certainly didn't defame you.  If he were truly malicious, he would have posted your info in full.  Get over yourself.  You threatened him once that you were going to be "in his neck of the woods" and wanted to confront him, implying you knew where he lived.  Don't cry "foul" - you've done far, far worse, logged in and anonymously.

"Freaky"?  I'd say.  Now you think every anon poster is Zen.  How ironic.

You don’t know what she wrote anon. YOU, Zen and everyone’s “nasty.” Is it OK to post Zen’s and any survivor’s name, address, and family’s names I GUESS is you, then?

You’re so entranced in your superiority to CCM that you’ve become group leaders, deeming a survivor bad, breaking her down sexually, and divulging private info to publicly shame and control her.

Quote from: "PPHHHHTT"
This drama seems largely contrived and founded on an attempt to smear a vocal opponent of the whole TT industry.  CCM girl 1989 and the Who want to protect their interests in the industry, whether personal or financial.

As to ccmgirl objecting to her mistreatment as part of a conspiracy “against zen” you are SO self aggrandizing, and shamefully callous to the rights we have concerning our bodies, spirits and privacy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #333 on: March 03, 2008, 10:53:12 PM »
I still haven't seen any proof Zen posted anyone's name, details of their family, addresses.  Are you being a drama queen, CCM?  Also, you claim the Who wouldn't hang out a program survivor to dry?  Be careful who you ally yourself with.

It’s hard to post “proof” because Zen has EDITED the relevant post, the search function doesn’t work, and google doesn’t link this forum correctly.

But, this guest quotes the post and notes he had to erase CCM's names that Zen put up:

Quoted for those who are unfamiliar with ZenAgent's tactics.  He is willing to reveal CCM's full name and husband's name, just because he is mad at TheWho and perceives CCM as TheWho's ally. I removed the names he posted.

Zen admits he’s deleting stuff:

Quote from: "zenagent"
Share your "information".
Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

Here Zen admits tracking down her address, name, and pictures, and posting "fair game":

How did I "out" somebody?  If it's posted openly on the internet, it's fair game

And he is so obsessed and  getting “satisfaction” by hurting her, he threatens to maneuver the authorities into penalizing her for  “stalking.”
Seeing as how CCM offered money for my info, which is stalking, I've got her address to send the cops to without having to ask around, huh?

He writes how he got info from PMs for pertinent info,
I got enough PM's with background on "CCM" to know she's as believable as thewho.

The Who says he gave zen info he misused. Zen used info from the who, or by accessing her IP to "out" her.
Anyway you slice it, a PROGRAM PARENT outed a survivor, to humiliate her, and as a means of coercion.
Even if he didn’t post her every last detail, he posted enough so that it’s anyone interested in positively I.D’ing can do so.

CCm girl says her name and personal details were put up, and though some dismiss her complaints a bad-whore drama-queen “trying to get attention,” as survivors are dismissed by authorities when they report abuse, I BELIEVE HER.

Psy, please link to the controversial thread, and can you see what he posted before he edited it?

Also, can mods see the ips of people who post in their forums?
Including Zen?
This is salient because it relates to the safety of posting here-which almost NO ONE does anymore, because of shit like this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #334 on: March 03, 2008, 11:21:02 PM »
Well since this following link is posted on the internet in a public manner:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =204742076

this is the myspace profile of Zen's step daughter Siobahn.

Dear Zen,

Go suck more cocks for treating one of my fellow wwasp survivors like shit. I don't agree with everything CCM Girl says, but you can go to fucking hell for the shit you've done and said about her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #335 on: March 04, 2008, 12:34:41 AM »
hey wwasptwats. if you have a problem with the facts or any questions at all, call 1800 EAT SHIT. our operators are standing by. piss on you
much love,
Roamin Foster

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: March 04, 2008, 01:11:46 AM »
Quote from: "Guest"

It’s hard to post “proof” because Zen has EDITED the relevant post, the search function doesn’t work, and google doesn’t link this forum correctly.

But, this guest quotes the post and notes he had to erase CCM's names that Zen put up:

Quoted for those who are unfamiliar with ZenAgent's tactics.  He is willing to reveal CCM's full name and husband's name, just because he is mad at TheWho and perceives CCM as TheWho's ally. I removed the names he posted.

Zen admits he’s deleting stuff:

Share your "information".
Now I'll honor my end and delete the above.

Here Zen admits tracking down her address, name, and pictures, and posting "fair game":

How did I "out" somebody?  If it's posted openly on the internet, it's fair game

And he is so obsessed and  getting “satisfaction” by hurting her, he threatens to maneuver the authorities into penalizing her for  “stalking.”
Seeing as how CCM offered money for my info, which is stalking, I've got her address to send the cops to without having to ask around, huh?

He writes how he got info from PMs for pertinent info,
I got enough PM's with background on "CCM" to know she's as believable as thewho.

The Who says he gave zen info he misused. Zen used info from the who, or by accessing her IP to "out" her.
Anyway you slice it, a PROGRAM PARENT outed a survivor, to humiliate her, and as a means of coercion.
Even if he didn’t post her every last detail, he posted enough so that it’s anyone interested in positively I.D’ing can do so.

CCm girl says her name and personal details were put up, and though some dismiss her complaints a bad-whore drama-queen “trying to get attention,” as survivors are dismissed by authorities when they report abuse, I BELIEVE HER.

Psy, please link to the controversial thread, and can you see what he posted before he edited it?

Also, can mods see the ips of people who post in their forums?
Including Zen?
This is salient because it relates to the safety of posting here-which almost NO ONE does anymore, because of shit like this.

Dude!  You base your shit on what thewho said?  CCMgirl's name is posted on antiwwasp, you shold know that.  dumbass.  she used to sign her posts with her first name.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #337 on: March 04, 2008, 01:23:39 AM »

Sibo said mean things to me anonymously. I know that as a FACT. And someone related to her said mean things. So posting this picture's fair.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #338 on: March 04, 2008, 06:51:07 AM »
Siobhan Marie Niall Mulligan- full name.

Your fault for not having discrescion on the internet. ;D

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: March 04, 2008, 08:07:07 AM »
CCM Girl wrote:
As for Zen, I have zero respect for you. You've proven yourself to be a compulsive liar. Half the stuff you have been saying here are all lies, lies, and more lies. I have never lied EVER on this board. I have had somethings I had to retract because of getting outed. So as for you, there is no way I would even waste my time with you. I did put a $100 bounty on your head to get your name. For me to know. Not to broadcast it here, or on the internet. It makes me a little sick to my stomach that you have basically been acting like a sadistic freak towards me ever since Niles posted my picture. I have to tell you, I see red flashing signs saying DANGER

What things did you have to "retract" CCM Girl?
Did you post things that weren't true when your identity was unknown?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #340 on: March 04, 2008, 08:09:44 AM »
Quote from: "waspser"
Siobhan Marie Niall Mulligan- full name.

Your fault for not having discrescion on the internet. ;D

THIS IS JUST WRONG !!!!

Admin needs to delete this now!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: March 04, 2008, 08:51:36 AM »
and ccmgirls photos and all the slander, and posting of supposedly private info like drug addiction found through investigation while we're at it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #342 on: March 04, 2008, 09:05:33 AM »
Quote from: "fairbitch"
and ccmgirls photos and all the slander, and posting of supposedly private info like drug addiction found through investigation while we're at it?

Quote from: "CCMgirl 1989"
ever since Niles posted my picture.

Who are you actually trying to attack?  I'm confused - is it Niles or Zen?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #343 on: March 04, 2008, 09:34:03 AM »
Niles, Zen Agent and CCM "girl" are adults.
Why drag a teen girl program survivor into this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #344 on: March 04, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »
Quote from: "Guest2"
Niles, Zen Agent and CCM "girl" are adults.
Why drag a teen girl program survivor into this?

Cos this is fornits, where people are proud to act like assholes.. don't make me biatchslap you, shitbag.