Author Topic: Randall Hinton Sentenced  (Read 8965 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2007, 12:07:37 AM »
Spirit 23,  I am not the poster you directed your question to; but I don't have to know anything about Kerry Layne Brown personally, to know that Hinton had no right to pepper spray this young man on a daily basis. And Hinton admitted he did just that - that he pepper-sprayed this boy daily, and sometimes several times daily!

So, I am not accusing Hinton of anything, that he did not do.
In my opiniion, Hinton is a child abuser, and he has made a good choice to be in the automobile business.  NOW, people can choose to do business with him, or not! Kerry Lanyne Brown didn't seem to  have a choice, did he?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 10:32:56 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Spirit 23,  I am not the poster you directed your question to; but I don't have to know anything about Kerry Layne Brown personally, to know that Hinton had no right to pepper spray this young man on a daily basis. And Hinton admitted he did just that - that he pepper-sprayed this boy daily, and sometimes several times daily!

So, I am not accusing Hinton of anything, that he did not do.

Guess that ought to shut this person up.. ? ?

SHEEESH... :evil:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 01:21:33 PM »
Spirit 23

I know enough to know what Randall did at TB was illegal, unnecessary and completely out of control.

There isnt any behavior Lane could have exhibited that could justified pepper spraying him repeatedly. Dont waste your time trying to defend it.

If Lane was out of control he should have been in a different enviornment.

I have heard of the tape where Randall admits to his wrong doing. It was not totally "lost' by HB's asssitant.  Evidence is evidence.

So get YOUR facts straight. It appears you have been PROGRAMED.
 I'll pray for your lost soul. You need to pray for yourself as well.

Evil is as evil does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 01:22:11 PM »
Spirit 23

I know enough to know what Randall did at TB was illegal, unnecessary and completely out of control.

There isnt any behavior Lane could have exhibited that could justified pepper spraying him repeatedly. Dont waste your time trying to defend it.

If Lane was out of control he should have been in a different enviornment.

I have heard of the tape where Randall admits to his wrong doing. It was not totally "lost' by HB's asssitant.  Evidence is evidence.

So get YOUR facts straight. It appears you have been PROGRAMED.
 I'll pray for your lost soul. You need to pray for yourself as well.

Evil is as evil does.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:39 AM »
What the fuck are you doing reproducing in the first place?

I wish the kid went out and played in traffic- it would have stopped his filthy DNA from progressing, and it would have saved the girl a life as the daughter of Randall Hinton.

See, this is the type of stuff that just does not need to be said IMHO!!!

Anyway, I think it's probably best that Randall get into another line of work. I never knew the guy personally......but, in the Tranquility Bay Documentary he came across as being very sadistic. Perhaps, it's just the way they spliced the video together, I just don't know?

I do have to give Randall props though.  Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be  extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

So hopefully if there are other staff out there in this industry that are reading this, and realize they are doing more harm then good.....hopefully, they will make the right choice, and get out of the business as well.

I'm sure Randall will be monitored for quite some time, and we'll be alerted the second he signs up with another school, or program.

As far as Randall's kids go, whoever said that comment above is one sick individual. It makes you look as bad, if not worse then Randall Hinton himself!
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 12:17:46 PM »
Did you just defend Randal Hinton?

:rofl:

Its official, CCM's account was stolen by a troll.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2007, 03:04:18 PM »
Oh, I think Randall has some unique challenges ahead, alright...

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2007, 05:52:04 PM »
Hopefully his asslocker get butt burgulared in jail.

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2007, 07:04:21 PM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
Did you just defend Randal Hinton?

:rofl:

Its official, CCM's account was stolen by a troll.

I don't think I defended him Niles. I just merely said that it is a good thing that he has decided to look for work elsewhere. If you are burnt out, and no longer can perform your job properly then yes, you should leave. If you find you are taking your anger out on those around you, then you need to quit. He did that apparently.

I still do not understand why he got such a light sentence, but whatever! I was not there, and did not hear all the testimony in court. If anyone wants to provide some transcripts, then great.

As far as the video went, he came across as a total prick. But, once again, it just depends who is splicing, and dicing the documentary.

I think he's retarded for even giving the interview.
f you were never in a program, or a parent of a child in a program, then you have no business posting here.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2007, 09:28:55 PM »
I do have to give Randall props though. Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

I dunno, you tell me?

I for one am amazed you can put gold leaf on a turd with a keyboard so well, but that's just MY opinion.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 12:15:49 AM »
I for one am amazed you can put gold leaf on a turd with a keyboard so well, but that's just MY opinion
::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao:: ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 11:26:33 AM »
CCM Girl

I think you are missing the point wher Randall's admitted behavior is concerned.  IMO, He's not "burnt out" from his job.He had  mistreated kids before. He has stated so in his own words.

"Retarded" is an inappropriate term to be used in such a statement. Fool maybe. Ignorant wanna be maybe, but a "retard" would never have done what he admitted to doing .

There's no "sugar coating" this situation. He's guilty as charged and then some. Its not over yet.

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 11:29:14 AM »
Quote from: ""spirit23""
To: a voice from nowhere
do you feel better by lashing out and name calling?do you feel better about yourself?does it make you feel tough to use language like that?if so then you are no better than the kids that lied about randall abusing them.grow up voice.get your facts straight.

Lied?

Like Lane Brown lied?

F*ck you, spirit23.
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline 001010

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 11:50:17 AM »
Quote from: ""CCM girl 1989""
What the fuck are you doing reproducing in the first place?

I wish the kid went out and played in traffic- it would have stopped his filthy DNA from progressing, and it would have saved the girl a life as the daughter of Randall Hinton.

See, this is the type of stuff that just does not need to be said IMHO!!!

Anyway, I think it's probably best that Randall get into another line of work. I never knew the guy personally......but, in the Tranquility Bay Documentary he came across as being very sadistic. Perhaps, it's just the way they spliced the video together, I just don't know?

I do have to give Randall props though.  Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be  extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

So hopefully if there are other staff out there in this industry that are reading this, and realize they are doing more harm then good.....hopefully, they will make the right choice, and get out of the business as well.

I'm sure Randall will be monitored for quite some time, and we'll be alerted the second he signs up with another school, or program.

As far as Randall's kids go, whoever said that comment above is one sick individual. It makes you look as bad, if not worse then Randall Hinton himself!

OMFG.

What the hell??!

The man belongs nowhere but prison for a very long time and you're showing compassion and empathy for him???!!!

Holy bloody hell... ::puke::  ::puke::  ::puke::
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]

Offline CCM girl 1989

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 12:10:42 PM »
I do have to give Randall props though. Since he has agreed to leave the industry instead of trying to stay in it. It is unfortunate though that a number of kids had to endure this man pepper spraying them, and treating them in the manner in which he did. He only received 25 days in jail though? So, that means that either the courts think that these kids were lying......or that the courts don't care nearly enough about teens rights in general?

I think that Randall's job was not an easy one. I think that it could be extremely challenging at times. It takes a special person to do a job like that, and to do it well. It's tough. However, it is a position in which he chose. Nobody chose it for him.

I dunno, you tell me?

I for one am amazed you can put gold leaf on a turd with a keyboard so well, but that's just MY opinion.

If you reversed your bold print on my post, I think you would find that I wasn't trying to defend him. I was just giving different points of view, that's all.

Sorry, my bad! This guy is totally 100% evil. May he rot in jail, and be raped every day of his 25 day sentence! Is that better? Does that work for you?!!!

This is a prime example of what happens to people who try to post their thoughts, and because they don't fall into the majority of Fornits opinion, they are given a hard time.

I really hope that in your personal lives you are nothing but perfect. Because, you sure the hell act like you walk on water.