Author Topic: Randall Hinton Sentenced  (Read 8880 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 10:10:57 PM »
i think credibility is lost when someone wishes a traumatizing and brutal event to happen to someone that they dont even know.i worked at the school and was there for the incidents.if you actually knew randall you wouldnt believe any of this.i may not agree with the sentencing but those boys were bold faced liars.and the female student was absolutely out of control.maybe the way he handled the situations is questionable but anybody in that position would have done the same.its so easy for outsiders to stand up for the children.well im here to stand up for the adults that work at these schools.it was the hardest job i ever had.it was so stressful at times.these kids thrive on pushing you to the limit.most did not care what happened to themselves.thats what made me work there.the opportunity to maybe make a difference is a wonderful feeling.you can bash him all you want on here but please get your facts straight.KNOW what you are talking about before you verbally attack somebody and wish upon them horrible things.you are acting no better than the out of control children
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 10:42:00 PM »
Boo hoo hoo, child torturing cunt likes to whine. Whine, child torturing cunt, whine.

If those kids really didn't care what happened to themselves then your shithole would be full of nothing but corpses, and bloody footprints leading outward.

The only real injustice here is that it's still open. We here at Fornits intend to change that.

You really want to make a difference? Shove a .38 down your throat, loaded with +P+ rounds, and slllooowwwlly squeeze the trigger. Or go gargle that pepper spray your man-bitch loves so much. But I'd go with the .38 if I were you.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2007, 12:20:27 AM »
Quote from: ""spirit23""
i think credibility is lost when someone wishes a traumatizing and brutal event to happen to someone that they dont even know.i worked at the school and was there for the incidents.if you actually knew randall you wouldnt believe any of this.i may not agree with the sentencing but those boys were bold faced liars.and the female student was absolutely out of control.maybe the way he handled the situations is questionable but anybody in that position would have done the same.its so easy for outsiders to stand up for the children.well im here to stand up for the adults that work at these schools.it was the hardest job i ever had.it was so stressful at times.these kids thrive on pushing you to the limit.most did not care what happened to themselves.thats what made me work there.the opportunity to maybe make a difference is a wonderful feeling.you can bash him all you want on here but please get your facts straight.KNOW what you are talking about before you verbally attack somebody and wish upon them horrible things.you are acting no better than the out of control children

Son I dealt with dozens if not more out of control kids. I've never had to give them a bloody nose and worst to get them under control. Further, I never met Jeffery Dahlmer and I absolutely prayed he would get his in prison. Sure enough the sick freak got shanked in the shower.

Same with Randall.. The COURT of law, something you are having a hard time accepting, has found that cretin guilty. So most certainly, despite the fact I've never met the sick shit, I have high hopes that he gets his ass kicked inside out in the slam.

Now lets go onto my next point.. Out of control children.. What is your issue with them? You do realize that the majority of the reason they act out in program is BECAUSE of the program. You stuff them in a shitheap and treat them like all sorts of ass and what do you expect their response to be?

Oh please Sir.. May I have another??

Not bloodly likely...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2007, 10:34:23 AM »
To: a voice from nowhere
do you feel better by lashing out and name calling?do you feel better about yourself?does it make you feel tough to use language like that?if so then you are no better than the kids that lied about randall abusing them.grow up voice.get your facts straight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2007, 11:35:28 AM »
Quote from: ""spirit23""
To: a voice from nowhere
do you feel better by lashing out and name calling?do you feel better about yourself?does it make you feel tough to use language like that?if so then you are no better than the kids that lied about randall abusing them.grow up voice.get your facts straight.

Fuck you and your stupid program!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 11:59:00 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
While living a short time in Boonville, MO, set up by Robert Litchfield, Randall Hinton was reported to the local sheriff?s office for punishing his three-year-old daughter by locking her outside the front door of their home in the evening, when it was cold outside. The child was reported to have been visibly upset and banging on the door as Randall stood right there and watched. When the police arrived on the scene Randall lied and told them that she must have accidentally locked herself out. However, a next door neighbor, who had been the one to make the 911 call, told the sheriff that he was standing there watching her the entire time...

If my child kept going outside at the age of 3 when told repeated times NOT to, I would lock her out too! I might even stand at the door, and watch her cry for a while. I wouldn't leave her unattended, because I wouldn't want something bad to happen to her! Is that cruel? I don't think so.

I think it's possible that he might have done it more out of love, then anything else. The student abuse allegations.....well, I don't know! We have him saying some pretty weird things on video about pepper spray, and pizza's though!

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 01:41:24 PM »
If my child kept going outside at the age of 3 when told repeated times NOT to, I would lock her out too! I might even stand at the door, and watch her cry for a while. I wouldn't leave her unattended, because I wouldn't want something bad to happen to her! Is that cruel? I don't think so.

As a teen I was witness to an incident like this;  it is successful 99% of the time.  There's always 1 kid, ya know?!  My experience motivated me to the same 'school of thought' as a parent.  
I did draw the line @:  "if they bite?  bite them back!
I also had problems w/my own @toddler age.  He used to go from his room to the livingroom and trash the place.  That was such a hard time w/him.  So for a few months I had a gate across his door to prevent free access to the house.  I never felt he was 'locked-in', although I heard lots of  disagreement (and not just from him!!)

I had a neighbor who had this problem w/her son.  So she locked him out.  It wasn't cold or raining, our area is VERY safe; smart kid-walked around to the front porch, slept there, and brags about how cool sleeping outside was :exclaim:  
She has 4 kids and all of them be-have (and sleep in the house :rofl: ).
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 02:33:24 PM »
What the fuck are you doing reproducing in the first place?

I wish the kid went out and played in traffic- it would have stopped his filthy DNA from progressing, and it would have saved the girl a life as the daughter of Randall Hinton.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2007, 02:41:12 PM »
Quote from: ""3xsaSeedling""
As a teen I was witness to an incident like this;  it is successful 99% of the time.  There's always 1 kid, ya know?!  My experience motivated me to the same 'school of thought' as a parent.  
I did draw the line @:  "if they bite?  bite them back!
I also had problems w/my own @toddler age.  He used to go from his room to the livingroom and trash the place.  That was such a hard time w/him.  So for a few months I had a gate across his door to prevent free access to the house.  I never felt he was 'locked-in', although I heard lots of  disagreement (and not just from him!!)

I had a neighbor who had this problem w/her son.  So she locked him out.  It wasn't cold or raining, our area is VERY safe; smart kid-walked around to the front porch, slept there, and brags about how cool sleeping outside was :exclaim:  
She has 4 kids and all of them be-have (and sleep in the house :rofl: ).

Yes yes yes. I was definitely that one kid. In spades.

My mom would do the same thing with me. I would get too rambunctious, because I was an incredibly hyper child, so occasionally she would kick me out of the house, either in the front yard or the back, so that I could blow off my hyper steam outside where I wouldn't break anything, including my head on the corner of a table. I guess I was probably around 5 or 6. There really wasn't any chance of abduction, despite the fact that she didn't supervise me, because it was a suburban neighborhood in the 70s.

However, her strategy backfired. One time when she locked me in the backyard, I was so enraged that I smashed in a window with a toy boat. The door flew open and she dragged me back inside. I don't remember what happened next.

One of the other many ways in which I was a problem was that when I was sent to my room, I never stayed there. I mean, I could come and go as I pleased, right? Wrong. After about so much of that, my parents bought one of those child proof plastic sheaths that go over doorknobs, and they put it on the inside of my door, so I couldn't get out. Well, I wanted none of that, so I spent my time banging up my fingers trying to peel the thing off. I think I actually managed to destroy one after quite a bit of work.

It's amazing how illogical children can be in some ways. I mean, in the first scenario, one would think that I would have had a much better time  playing outside. More room, fresh air, fort, tree swing, but no, it was the principle of the issue. I was locked out against my wishes, even though had I thought it through, I most likely would have enjoyed myself much more in the backyard.

Same with being sent to my room. I had shitloads of fun things to do in my room. I had a whole mess of books (which I only read when I wasn't supposed to, like when I should have been in bed.) a record player, stuffed animals, the works. But because of the fact that I was *put* there, well, that meant that I refused to be there. Once again, principles before pragmatics.

And I have always been a man of principle. I would much rather be right than happy.

I remember when I first realized I could climb out of my crib, even with the extension bars on. I took a header right onto the floor. Mom ran in, and realized that it was probably best if I got a bed at that point, because there was no sense in my damaging my brain at so young an age, when I had years to do that with heavy drinking and smoking in college. It was much safer for me to fall out of a bed than from a crib, so I won *that* round.

So, I guess I fall into that 1% of children on whom these tactics don't work. My warning to parents is: if you have a child of principle, watch the fuck out, because they don't take shit from anybody. You are probably best off just shoving them into a program when they are of age, because there is obviously nothing else you can do to control them.  :roll:

I mean, hell. My parents were a cunt hair away from placing me when I was 5. They toured the facility and everything.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2007, 03:26:49 PM »
Good post Castle,  Kids definitely do not want to go where they are told.  Most of my kids did just the opposite of what they were told to do… if you told them to go to their room they would rather be outside ….if you told them to go outside and play they wanted to play in the house…constant struggle.  I found that the kids that resisted the most and fought the hardest (against authority) turned out to be the smarter children out of the bunch… go figure.  I had such a hard time with one of mine that no matter what punishment I would throw at him he would just take it… lock him out of the house (like discussed above)..he would just sit there next to the door and try to out last you, pretend it was no big deal…7 o’clock, 8 o’clock  tic tic tic he wouldn’t give in or knock on the door…. tell him no ice cream for a week and he would ask if he could have mint chocolate chip in 8 days and then never complain (never learned consequences until he was much older because punishment never bother him and we didn’t believe in hitting our kids)… almost got a shrink for him but he got thru it and turned out to be a smart kid.

I found that every child reacts differently to authority and you have to figure out and adjust your discipline style for each one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle
And I have always been a man of principle. I would much rather be right than happy.

[/quote

I thought you were a woman?

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2007, 03:42:14 PM »
Actually, now that I think about it, something I hadn't considered was the difference in age. Yours was a toddler, seedling, wheras I was 5 or 6, a much much much more belligerent and hard-headed age, which means, harder to discipline.

Which also means, yeah. Best to teach them right when they're young. Absofuckinglutely.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""try another castle"

I thought you were a woman?

You're 14 years too late.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2007, 08:45:45 PM »
Voice

You defending Randall. Apparently you werent around when Randall admitted to Pepper Spraying Lane Brown repeatedly back in the day around 1997-99.  

Randall is a person who should NOT work with kids. He's sick IMO......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Randall Hinton Sentenced
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2007, 11:35:44 PM »
Voice: please tell me about Kerry Layne Brown since you seem to know so much about him.go ahead please give details.you can go ahead and google him if you want but i want real details.how did he act?how did he carry himself?tell me personality traits.quit fighting a battle that you KNOW nothing about.you have nothing better to do except attack a person that you dont even know.