Author Topic: TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):  (Read 60496 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164653
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #90 on: November 17, 2007, 06:07:26 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Sorry Emily, but I feel I have to out you in order to keep you from being sent away.

Emily Graeber was adopted and welcomed into the heart and home of a couple who believed they could not have a biological child of there own. Wonderful, until Emily's sister came along.
 This young women needs her community to come forward, love her, support her and help her grow into the amazing person she is destined to be. Rabbi Talve, you can expidite this process. Island View is not her community.
 People like Alan Newman see $$$. How dare you put a price on the emotional growth and wellbeing of a child. If her parents are not up for this difficult task then they should reach out to their family, friends and professionals around them. We are here. We are willing. Please do not send Emily away again.

QFT

There are a disproportionate number of adopted kids in programs. Kids are like puppies or cats. They are liked when they are babies, but when they get bigger, more demanding...well they’re not as fun…and the temptation to simply get rid of them is apparently too great to resist, for the adopters. They took them in, why not give them away, again?

For all the accusations of “attachment disordersâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2007, 06:25:08 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
BTW, Who, speaking of lack of parenting skills... who cares for your adopted third-world kids while you sit on Fornits 24/7? Is that the nanny's job, or are they already enrolled in one of Aspen's warehouses?

Oh, my,my....Me thinks someone is pissed..... truth hurt?

You should really try to be nicer to people...


Just wondering where your adopted kids are and what they're doing while you sit on Fornits all day, everyday, supporting Aspen.
Are you paying someone else to raise them?
Unlike with your daughter, will you try family therapy before you farm them out to Aspen?
How many adopted kids are in Aspen programs? I know there were many at HLA.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2007, 06:53:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Quote from: ""Deborah""
BTW, Who, speaking of lack of parenting skills... who cares for your adopted third-world kids while you sit on Fornits 24/7? Is that the nanny's job, or are they already enrolled in one of Aspen's warehouses?

Oh, my,my....Me thinks someone is pissed..... truth hurt?

You should really try to be nicer to people...

Just wondering where your adopted kids are and what they're doing while you sit on Fornits all day, everyday, supporting Aspen.
Are you paying someone else to raise them?
Unlike with your daughter, will you try family therapy before you farm them out to Aspen?
How many adopted kids are in Aspen programs? I know there were many at HLA.


Like myself, Emilie’s parents are parenting their children and trying to make the best decision for each child.  They seem to be engaged and actively involved.  All my children are doing well, thank you Deb.  

I think the question, in my mind, is  â€œWhy does someone who lost their right to parent their own children obsess with criticizing, judging or questioning what other parents are doing to help their children?â€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164653
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2007, 07:16:47 PM »
Mr. Graeber, this is the man you gave your adopted daughter to.

Everything else has already been said.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2007, 07:22:02 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Like myself, Emilie’s parents are parenting their children and trying to make the best decision for each child.  They seem to be engaged and actively involved.  All my children are doing well, thank you Deb.


Didn't ask how they were, I asked what they're doing and who was caring for them while you sit on Fornits day in and day out. I didn't really expect an answer thought, rhetorical.  

Quote from: "TheWho"
I think the question, in my mind, is  â€œWhy does someone who lost their right to parent their own children obsess with criticizing, judging or questioning what other parents are doing to help their children?â€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164653
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2007, 07:27:37 PM »
Quote from: "Deborah"
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I also resent that you're accusing me of not knowing the "details", but you're not even engaged enough with the story to know that the family didn't ask SHF to return the girl to them. SHF took that upon themselves. They didn't even notify the family that they'd located her. And what's that about? A little ego stroking for themselves? Wanted to be involved with the happy reunion? What if one of the parents had wanted to fly out to Ca and bring her home?
If you had been "engaged and actively involved" you could of answered my questions without resorting to slander.


hmm, that's interesting. The parents weren't told that she was found, and they decided to transport her to granma's, independantly?

That's pretty weird....You'd think they could manage a phone call? This thing gets curiouser and curiouser
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
Deborah wrote:
Quote
The question in my mind is why can't you make a point without resorting to slandering me or anyone else practing their right to free speech and opinion.

Does free speech include altering people words? Or deleting what others have to say.. maybe we should start there.  Did you watch a movie or something?  Get inspired by one of the presidential debates? Why are you so concerned all of a sudden with “free speechâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2007, 07:59:20 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
I also resent that you're accusing me of not knowing the "details", but you're not even engaged enough with the story to know that the family didn't ask SHF to return the girl to them. SHF took that upon themselves. They didn't even notify the family that they'd located her. And what's that about? A little ego stroking for themselves? Wanted to be involved with the happy reunion? What if one of the parents had wanted to fly out to Ca and bring her home?
If you had been "engaged and actively involved" you could of answered my questions without resorting to slander.

hmm, that's interesting. The parents weren't told that she was found, and they decided to transport her to granma's, independantly?

That's pretty weird....You'd think they could manage a phone call? This thing gets curiouser and curiouser


http://www.kmov.com/video/topvideo-inde ... vid=193607
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 164653
  • Karma: +3/-4
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #98 on: November 17, 2007, 08:00:30 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #99 on: November 17, 2007, 08:06:24 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Deborah wrote:
Quote
The question in my mind is why can't you make a point without resorting to slandering me or anyone else practing their right to free speech and opinion.

Does free speech include altering people words? Or deleting what others have to say.. maybe we should start there.  Did you watch a movie or something?  Get inspired by one of the presidential debates? Why are you so concerned all of a sudden with “free speechâ€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2007, 08:19:46 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Deborah wrote:
Quote
The question in my mind is why can't you make a point without resorting to slandering me or anyone else practing their right to free speech and opinion.

Does free speech include altering people words? Or deleting what others have to say.. maybe we should start there.  Did you watch a movie or something?  Get inspired by one of the presidential debates? Why are you so concerned all of a sudden with “free speechâ€
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 08:40:52 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2007, 08:34:44 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
well I think I got my point across.. let me run out and find my adoptive kids.. oh wait they are at the Aspen Family picnic this weekend .. I forgot I have the weekend off..


Just to clarify, kids are "adopted". Doesn't "adoptive" appy to the parents/families?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
well I think I got my point across.. let me run out and find my adoptive kids.. oh wait they are at the Aspen Family picnic this weekend .. I forgot I have the weekend off..

Just to clarify, kids are "adopted". Doesn't "adoptive" appy to the parents/families?


Yes, I corrected my grammatical error, thanks for pointing that out.



...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

  • Posts: 5383
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2007, 09:01:58 PM »
Yeh, well you've wasted another half hour on here posting things that don't matter, in the bigger picture of life, when you could of spent it with your kids.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline TheWho

  • Posts: 7256
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
TO EMILY GRAEBER (Island View escapee):
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2007, 10:47:20 PM »
Quote from: ""Deborah""
Yeh, well you've wasted another half hour on here posting things that don't matter, in the bigger picture of life, when you could of spent it with your kids.


We both know that you dont have that option...tsk..tsk  again with the finger pointing... why dont you get a dog.. but wait dont go down the same path as Ellen DeGeneres , wouldnt want it to happen to you again.



...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »