Author Topic: Bill Valentine's applogoy  (Read 6058 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Questions to Ask Prgrammies
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 08:12:40 PM »
Questions to Ask Programmies:

1. Do you think a "one size fits all" blanket approach is an effective way to meet the emotional, intellectual, spiritual and medical needs of individual students is an effective treatment plan? Yes or No?

2. Do you you believe that abject humiliation via group for true, half true, or patently false voluntary or coerced admissions is emotionally beneficial to youths?  Yes or no?

3. Do you believe that bullying, coersion, spying and repeated badgering are effective tools for building a person "up." Yes or no?

4. Do you think it is acceptable to advertise your registered group home as a school? Yes or No?

5. Do you think it is acceptable to posit your counselors as degreed professionals via diploma mills?  Yes or no.

6. Do you think sleep deprivation and experentials typically used in cults or POW camps such as Lifespring, EST, and Synanon is psychologically sound for developing teenagers? Yes or No.

7. Do you think its therapeutic for developing teenagers to be flogged and degraded for smiling or flirting with opposite sex peers while they sit on the laps of opposite sex staff members and listen to their masturbation and sexual history--including deviancy. Yes or no?

8. Do you think that threatening a dissident's family is a positive indicator of CEDU's effect on you? Yes or No...

God, I'm tired and this just a short list...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
Bill Valentine's applogoy
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 09:35:34 PM »
Now were talking!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
alia: I have to offer you an apology, for I am an idiot. I saw this article months ago, and didn't even connect the dots when you posted this thread.

Posting a response to dishduty's vicki thread made me realize this.

http://everhigher.com/nextstep/certifiedcoaches.htm

This is a lifecoach orginization. All of those people are ex-CEDU. They are now responsible for the "certification" of other staff members at other programs, namely Benchmark, a CEDU clone. So essentially, it is a gross conflict of interest, and a perfect example of industry "self-regulation". Not certified? Well, we'll just certify ourselves.

Of particular note....

In 2000, he started his third business,  Ever Higher LLC, offering coaching, consulting, seminars, workshops and outdoor adventures to adults wanting to increase their successes as leaders, parents, partners and friends. Bill has challenged and led thousands of growing adults to personal summits through his workshops and seminars.

So, if this is the same Bill Valentine, and I am fairly certain it is, he is still a program tool, and is still in this shit up to his waist. He's also partnered up with one of the most annoying, repulsive, 60s throwback rejects to ever set foot in Idaho, Vicki Jones.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2007, 02:43:43 PM »
Quote from: ""try another castle""
I know. We certainly didn't have such a luxury, and we seemed to figure it out for ourselves for the most part after a few years.

Besides, I honestly didn't even realize that "unfucking yourself" was a major at any college.

:rofl: You make me laugh.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »
Sorry it took me awile to get back to your posts. several years after I left CEDU I went and visited Rudy down in Georiga at his new school " Hidden Lake Academy. Boy was that a wack school that did'nt last!!!! for those of you who might remeber Deanna Kontoz she worked there who was also CEDU alum. So I was visiting her and checking the place out. Rudy and I went for a drive and had lunch. He apologized for anything fucked up that he did or CEDU did to me ( with tears and all.) Then went on to talked about how fucked up CEDU is, and that he was just so so so sorry. I was in shocked. Thats all I remember of the conversation but we did talk about it for a while.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2007, 05:02:15 PM »
wow, so rudy appologized but still runs that other school.

bill appologized but that higher life thing is still cedu type functionality?

weird. i am confused....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2007, 05:08:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Son Of Serbia""
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
Are you serious? Their platform is Pro-CEDU and mafia style violence?

These are graduates? From what year/school?

David Olshansky graduated Cedu RS in December 1992.
I think Jackson Nash Graduated  from Cedu RS in winter
1994 or spring/summer of 1995.  I don't know which Cedu facility
the poster(s) who threatened my wife & family attended, because they were always anonymous.  I do however have reason to
suspect that one of the posters who threatened me may have
been Anne Hall's (Ottawa 5) son, who graduated from RMA in
the late 90's, and/or possibly one of his friends from RMA.  The threat against my wife was originally posted cedualumni.com, but it was removed by that site's moderater Alex Banister, when he shut down the anonymous posting section of his website over a year ago.  However, the threats made against my family were quoted & reposted here at fornits on a number of threads.  Search the old cedu threads from 2 or 3 years ago and you're bound to come across it.  

Yes cedualumni.com's platform is definately pro-cedu, but the site doesn't advocate mafia style violence, at least not publicly.  However, who can really say how these scumbags feel privately?
What I do know know is that the posters at cedualumni.com  graphically threatened my wife and family, and then tried to publicly expose my identity in hopes of scaring me into silence.  The Sheep did this out of frustration because they couldn't come up with any sensible or credible arguments to dispute my position on cedu.  Before threatening my family, cedu alumni poster tried everything they could to discourage me from posting at their site.  They routinely attacked my ethnicity, calling me rascist terms like "slob" (derogatory word for slav) or "slave boy" (in reference to Adolf Hitler's writings in Mein Kamft which characterized all Slavs as an inferior race of slaves whose sole purpose should be to serve the Aryan race).  Then they attacked my religious beliefs (christianity).  And when that didn't work, the programmies at cedualumni.com began posting disgusting lies about my family, portraying my father as a wife beater, child abuser, and as a sexual deviant, who (they insisted) raped and beat me on a daily basis.  One such programmie anon even theorized that my problems at cedu were really the result of my misdirected anger at my abusive father, and for that reason none of my views on Cedu should be taken seriously.  All lies of course, but what else can we expect from cedu sheep?

Oh yes the programmies at cedualumni.com tried everything they could think of to discredit me, and to silence me, but I refused to
back down.  I kept posting the truth about cedu at their beloved
site, and finally, when one of the programmies decided he had had enough of me, he threatened my wife & family.

As sick as all of this is, what is even more sick is that Jackson Nash
actually tried to help this creep carry out his threat, by posting
my information, including where he believes I reside. This is all quite disturbing in and of itself, but what is even more disturbing is that Jackson Nash is an Attourney by profession. Highly unethical behavior for a lawyer, don't you think?  

And yes, all of this is true.

o my god, jackson did that?  thats fucked up.

see?  this is why i hid out in the christian church for so long.  i am so glad i avoided society completely while my brain processed out most of this garbage.  i am dissappointed, but also compassionate, because i know i did horrible things not realizing it.

but i am sorry, sos, thats bullshit and i am so sorry that happened to you, it is not right, that sucks.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2007, 08:58:21 PM »
I can't stop thinking about Bill Valentine. At first I liked his apology but after seeing that Viki Jones trifecta of hogwash website for 'next step' I'm livid.

If there's one thing I can't stand is 'corporate political correctness' .  And that's exactly what his apology is - a polished turd. Had he got out of the industry and publicly admitted that CEDU was a fucking joke I'd appreciate his apology.

But god dam the triangulating smokescreen of horseshit on that website makes me puke every time I think about it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 09:03:38 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 16, 2007, 09:00:48 PM »
yes, i agree, i have been experiencing similar feelings....

we should sue them, class action, we should all meet.  where is everyone?

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 16, 2007, 09:05:29 PM »
I think the window of opportunity has long passed.They went corporate and bankrupt. That makes them untouchable.

However, if we found staff doing the same shit now we could get them individually.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 09:20:09 AM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
I can't stop thinking about Bill Valentine. At first I liked his apology but after seeing that Viki Jones trifecta of hogwash website for 'next step' I'm livid.

If there's one thing I can't stand is 'corporate political correctness' .  And that's exactly what his apology is - a polished turd. Had he got out of the industry and publicly admitted that CEDU was a fucking joke I'd appreciate his apology.

But god dam the triangulating smokescreen of horseshit on that website makes me puke every time I think about it.

I totally agree with you.  After seeing this website, it's clear that
Bill's apology means nothing. This pisses me off.  I really hoped
that Bill had changed, as he always treated me  better than
the rest of the Cedu Abusers.  I feel like an idiot for letting
myself be fooled by him.  

Bill Valentine is no better than Rudy, Guy, Steve,
Patrick, Russ, Jill, or any of those other Maggots.  
In fact he's worse, because Bill almost made me
believe that he was decent human being.  

FUCK YOU Bill Valentine!  Seriously, you suck.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2007, 11:59:58 PM »
yeah, maybe it does make it worse....

Offline cedu91to93

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 11:33:37 AM »
It makes me sad.
Let me clarify- what makes me sad is that I was hoping that someone finally had some true remorse for what they had done. Doesn't appear to be so in this case. I can still hope that somewhere in the back of his mind he knows what he did was wrong. But I'm not holding my breath.

I have discussed cedu with at least one former staff member who did appear to feel badly about cedu.....but this particular staff member was always on the fringes when he did work there and didn't last very long.