Author Topic: "I'm not gay" cried the outed Republican  (Read 1889 times)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
"I'm not gay" cried the outed Republican
« on: August 28, 2007, 10:03:02 PM »
Ha,ha,ha.... This is getting ridiculous, I'm starting to think that all of these family values "I hate gays" right wingers are gay. Seriously Foley, Hastared,  that married guy(Governor I think), and now this guy:

WASHINGTON - Under fire from leaders of his own party, Idaho Sen. Larry Craig on Tuesday said the only thing he had done wrong was to plead guilty after a complaint of lewd conduct in a men’s room. He declared, “I am not gay. I never have been gay.â€
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 09:57:37 AM »
All gays are born democrats, wait what?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: "I'm not gay" cried the outed Republican
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 01:02:01 PM »
Quote from: ""hanzomon4""
Ha,ha,ha.... This is getting ridiculous, I'm starting to think that all of these family values "I hate gays" right wingers are gay. Seriously Foley, Hastared,  that married guy(Governor I think), and now this guy:

I've long suspected this.  The most homophobic men are usually the ones who have secret desires that they're ashamed of.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
 :D
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2007, 01:47:21 PM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/maia-szal ... 62503.html
Maia Szalavitz
    Maia Szalavitz| BIO | I'M A FAN OF THIS BLOGGER
    RSS

Just Call It "Therapy"-- Illegal Interrogation Tactics, Child Labor Instantly Acceptable

Posted August 30, 2007 | 12:37 PM (EST)
Read More: Breaking Living Now News, Mitt Romney

stumbleupon :Just Call It "Therapy"-- Illegal Interrogation Tactics, Child Labor Instantly Acceptable   digg: Just Call It "Therapy"-- Illegal Interrogation Tactics, Child Labor Instantly Acceptable   reddit: Just Call It "Therapy"-- Illegal Interrogation Tactics, Child Labor Instantly Acceptable   del.icio.us: Just Call It "Therapy"-- Illegal Interrogation Tactics, Child Labor Instantly Acceptable

Just wondering...

* Email
    * Print
    * Comment

......why Mitt Romney immediately dissociates himself with a guy caught trying to have sex with another adult in a public toilet... but not from the head of a teen tough-love "anti-drug" organization in which a top executive still employed by the company said under oath [large PDF file] that he didn't think it was always abusive for his employees to have sex with the teenage inmates?

The same organization is currently being sued by over 100 plaintiffs for amongst other things, sexual abuse of teens, making them eat their own vomit and keeping them in stress positions in outdoor dog cages -- and there are videotapes from the Mexican police of the teens in the dog cages. And another still-active Romney financier headed another "anti-drug" program in which kidnapping, using sanitary napkins as gags, beatings, sexual abuse and unlawful detention were repeatedly documented by regulators and civil suits.

Also wondering... why the American Psychological Association now bans its members from participating in government interrogations involving sleep deprivation, stress positions and sexual humiliation, but does not ban its members from using those practices or working at programs that use them on teenagers so long as they are called "therapy"?

And...why the U.S. government just doesn't label its interrogation practices as "therapy" since restraint, isolation, electric shocks, food deprivation, sexual humiliation, sleep deprivation and beatings have all been practiced and continue to be carried out on children and teenagers as part of "tough love" and "behavior modification programs? If it's good enough for our kids, why not for terror suspects?

And... why the CBS show Kid Nation is getting all this attention for child labor law violations when "Brat Camp" violated the same regulations? If Kid Nation had called itself "Kid Therapy" or "Anti Drug Camp" no one would have batted an eye.

And... why pain patients can be denied needed medication [video: well worth watching] (a violation of the Geneva conventions if done to prisoners of war) in the name of "anti-drug" policies, even though fewer than 1% without a prior history of addiction ever develop problems related to prescribed pain treatment?

What a strange world we live in, and what incredible power the ideas of "therapy" and "fighting drugs" have to blind people to human rights abuses.

* Email
    * Print
    * Comment

Breaking Living Now News
Comments (2)

0 comments pending

Post a comment
Tip
expand  collapse  steven (See profile | I'm a fan of steven)
Just take a look at the "people" that are running or should I say ruining our country- it's possible that they may have something to do with this perversion.
expand  collapse  commonsenselives (See profile | I'm a fan of commonsenselives)
This is a truly disgusting situation. I can't believe some people.

"a top executive still employed by the company said under oath [large PDF file] that he didn't think it was always abusive for his employees to have sex with the teenage inmates? "

This line alone made me want to puke. I thought that we were supposed to encourage teens to WAIT to have sex? Now lecherous adults are forcing it on teenagers under the guise of "therapy"? Getting off on the misery of others? Just wonderful. What a fuzzy bedtime story for my future family...

Sometimes I wish this earth would just take itself back from all the misery humans have inflicted upon it and each other. Why do we treat each other this way?
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2007, 05:43:07 PM »
Ya gotta love that little ball of fire call Maia :)