Author Topic: The Synanon Connection  (Read 13747 times)

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 11:14:38 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
provoking/lashing out
You win Bp=big pussy

I want my $5.00[/color]

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 04:37:20 PM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
provoking/lashing out
You win Bp=big pussy
Obviously you havent done your reading. I have long been an advocate of closing these programs. I have spoken to Dept of Ed in Me,Il,and just about anyone else who would listen. I have 4-5 MB file of info and emails and conversations with others. I personally spoke with a number of these "referal sources" for teen treatment. i have been telling the truth about Elan long before Dave kaczorowski started in on this capmaign of harrassment that you have joined. I used to be pretty easy going here at Fornits.
That has all changed. In the last year or so,I started giving back what has been so freely given to me.
Guess what?
Here's a heart felt FUCK YOU to both of you.
why dont you take some of your vile, nasty verbage,and use your "skills" to EVERYONE's advantage. Call your local State Senator and tell him/her what you have been through. Tell the truth about your experiences in an adult manner,with adult language..
Beat them at their own game. The truth can never be challeneged. Its the right thing to do for those still suffering in these hell holes.
Call your perspective state and local Dept of Ed. Tell the truth.
You may just find that 1 kid does not have to go through what we have.
Or
Keep doing what your doing.Diluting the purpose of Fornits into a personal playground/toilet for your own selfishness. Fill these forums with hate,and fill your head with ego.You dont have to like me.I actually prefer you dont. I trully prefer not to have any contact with you or dave. BUT.. I will continue on my path. Hopefully some good will come from it.

Artie.... I do not wish to discredit you for any good you may have possibly done in speaking against ( The teen torture industry ), however my problem has to do with what you so freely give out to Reporter ( whom you call Dave.... How do you know it's Dave??? ).

When I first stated coming to the Elan forum I would see you sling all kinds of shit at Reporter, even when he had not said anything. My original first post to you was basically me just messing with you, however when you sided up with ToeFag and what ever the miserable bitch's name was, that's when it became a mission for me.

I am willing to quit shooting you with insults only if you can leave Reporter alone.... No insults, no referrences to any horseshit that may provoke him. And if he does crack on you, you've got to ignore him.

You claim that your postings had meaningful stuff in them and you were pretty laid back. Show me ( You've done it before, so it should be no problem ). If you can do this, you can see another side of me that Ursus and Froderick has seen and knows.

Truth be known Artie..... I'm a pretty good guy.

The ball is now in your court.... Think about it.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 04:53:54 PM »
Toetag now posts on some MySpace group for Grove School (CT), another shitpit in this industry.  Did he go there as well?   Wasn't looking for him, was checking out the site due to a link provided by Covergaard re. kidney failure death there (or something similar), but lo and behold, there was Toetag's MySpace icon as one of the members... Small world, ha ha!!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2007, 06:28:33 PM »
Lets get along folks

::cheers::

.... And then there was peace  ::dove::
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2007, 09:30:25 AM »
Oh my BP, you seem to have caused Scartie to throw a tantrum.

Scart only wishes he knew what my name was, truth and reality he will never know what my name is. The name *Dave* is like the 6 or 7th name he has called me since coming to this forum.

My moniker has been here since early- mid 05, thats about 2 1/2 years. Not only can Scartie NOT spell, but he can't add worth shit!

You know why you are so full of shit Scartie? That's because you lie and make up stories and like to make threats you can't follow through on. There is a person who post here at this site who does know my real name, and also knows the geographical area where I live as well, and I have been corresponding on/off with this person for well over 2 1/2 years via email.

The names I have been called by Scart are names he got from some guest book somewhere and ASSumes I am them. Scartie has no clue nor proof who I am, Scartie would'nt even know where to begin that is why he was asking around to learn html and someone told him the word and term *ping*. Well Scartie then thought that if he used this term *ping* it would make him look computer literate and savy. Scartie also claims I went to a webpage where he was able to in laymens terms *hack into my pc*. Then there is this almost guarnteed win where Scartie says my isp is comcast. Considering comcast is the nations #1 internet provider, Scartie's chances of guessing my isp are excellent. But Scartie is wrong on that wild guess as well. Close but wrong.

Onto Scartie *Fecal problems*. Scartie is the one who speakes of fecal matter and what not. And BP you know why that is...Using other people as a scape goat for ones problems is a sign of tramatic experience to ones self. Need I say more?

If you archive Scarties moniker you will find what would fit in the file of *terroristic threats* which were made by him.

Scartie started in a handful of us for making fun of the staff and directors that worked at elan, we were having a fun time until old fat ass showed up.

Scartie says> BP= Big Pussy. What are you fuckin 6? I betcha BP does get pussy, something you haven't seen in a very long time. Oh thats right, that is by choice huh Scarte? After your failed marriage you jumped ship and became a fudge packer.

Keep on lieing loser boy and guessing. You haven't a clue.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2007, 02:12:36 PM »
Art, really, leave it alone!!  How much do you hate yourself??  I don't even mention you in my posts, but you are acting absurd.  Why do you come back here to take so much abuse?  Do you really think it accomplishes anything?  Maybe you were provoked a year ago or whatever, but nobody's provoking you now.  Just stop the sideways comments, cheap shots and comebacks.  That way we can get back to the hi-yuh and other important Mongo-Indian matters.  It's almost like you look forward to hearing this stuff about you.  BP was right, just drop it already.

Fornits was a joke from the beginning anyway.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2007, 03:02:32 PM »
The insults and personal attacks don't really faze me.  And I rather like the fecal focus and poop jokes seeing as how I'm classic anal retentive and OCD about a lot of things.  Elan Reporter is right on when he says, "Using other people as a scape goat for ones problems is a sign of tramatic experience to ones self." ...which, I must say, would rather seem to apply to more than just one entity of the present company reading this.  

I think it is a kind of release and way of coping/healing from the trauma dealt us, but one should keep in mind the bigger picture, i.e., where exactly in the food chain the major focus really should be on.  All things considered, I don't think Art made it very far up that food chain regardless of how brainwashed he might have been at the time.  And yup, he did make staff, but he's not staff now; nowadays he's still on the forum here, and from what I've read, his recent posts about Elan have not been particularly complimentary.  I would hope people were big enough to allow someone the space to evolve their take on all that crap, particularly if it's in a more humanistic direction.  Doesn't mean ya gotta like them or agree with every little point they make.

But yeah, also, Art:  knock it off.  Go have a cup of coffee before you post your replies.

This post get's the sanity award, to my mind:
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
Just stop the sideways comments, cheap shots and comebacks.  That way we can get back to the hi-yuh and other important Mongo-Indian matters.

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2007, 03:28:17 PM »
It's really odd that with some people, they resist change for the better. I read once that you can not graft a new idea onto a closed mind, and this just goes to show that this statement is more true in the here and now than it will ever be.

Why is it that people get into a rut and are just plain unwilling to show their true potential?? All I can say is that I done my part and gave a person the opportunity to back up what they are saying. In other words letting their feet match their mouth.

I guess that shows that some people are doomed to negativity and has nothing to offer except for their pessimistic outlook on life. The situations in life do not make us the people we are, the people we are makes our situations.

And hey Artie..... Just to let you know, I am still going to lay off of you for a while even though you are unwilling to act like a man and do the same and contribute something positive to the forum.
(*** This might make me a bigger and better man than you. ***)
I look forward to seeing some of your future post of how bad Elan actually was, how you it affected you, and what we can do today to stop the abuse.

Oh and Artie.... Had a good day.

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2007, 03:30:05 PM »
Where the frigin bejesus is Marty!!!  Ruthie Newton told me that you young idiot fornits-cators were in the middle of an uprising here... she was right!!  I tell you, if I had you younguns over at my place, I'd teach you a thing or two about accountability, hah!!  I am The Educator, I know all about character, I'm the expert at teaching the young, fragile souls of our youth... I coax the emergence of the butterfly of adulthood, from the chrysallis of their childhood, by whatever means it takes, each according to their own unique potential...

It would appear that some of your unique potentials require some smacking around, certainly at least work-crew and 5:30's... Doesn't Marty have some campus construction jobs that need completion?  Surely the most recent incarnation of The Tepee needs to be re-adorned with some fresh boys underpants, eh?  Har-de-har-de-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2007, 03:45:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Joseph W. Gau!d""
Where the frigin bejesus is Marty!!!  

It would appear that some of your unique potentials require some smacking around, certainly at least work-crew and 5:30's... Doesn't Marty have some campus construction jobs that need completion?  Surely the most recent incarnation of The Tepee needs to be re-adorned with some fresh boys underpants, eh?  Har-de-har-de-HAR-HAR-HAR!!!

I think Marty is becoming a bit of a Fornits celebrity as we're getting all these new visitors.  The legend of the Kruglik is growing.  First, an appearance on "The Simple Life," then running for mayor and now this!

TCK, you owe us big-time for your new high profile.  Perhaps you can remodel your tepee soon and upgrade your firepit and poopy hole.  Dare to dream, TCK.  Dare to dream.

Oh... and Marty, if you're reading this...

Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi yuh yuh yuh.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2007, 04:18:24 PM »
****I have asked a number of times for the plenty of fish thing to be removed. Havent even been on that site in years.***

Is that so Scartie? Then who changed that revolting picture of you without a shirt on?? Huh? huh? Maybe the little internet dust bunnies that come out at night? You lie like a rug you fat fuck, You ought to be ashamed of yourself Scart. And further more your profile was changed less then a year ago. Lies, lies, lies....

Go much down some more poop, sausage tits, you're nothing but a failure at the game of life.

When everyone ignores you for more then a week , you start up again with your sideways comments. I guess you get off on people insulting you because you have no friends in real life to talk to. You really do have your priorities all fucked up and way out of place.

:cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  :cry2:  Big fuckin baby!
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Joseph W. Gauld

• View Profile
Have I got a DEAL for YOU...
« Reply #41 on: August 30, 2007, 04:27:04 PM »
Listen, Marty...

::deal::  ...Let me show you some wilderness property you might be interested in investing in... We've already got 'bout 700 acres of back water marsh material over near Eustis, Maine, but we're aiming to buy more.  Lichfield's recent financial contributions to the Republican Party have given us tremendous hope that we can make Maine the next great Character Development destination.  Tourists have always been great suckers for the pristine, unspoiled wilderness that Maine has to offer.  We'd just like to expand of their interpretation of that, Har! Har!  Perhaps we could go in on something together...

Oh, and Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi yuh yuh yuh to you, where ever you are.  Appreciate the salutation!

Joe Almighty, The Educator

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2007, 12:16:05 PM »
Hey Urs, What is "Binnis"? And how does a bear do them or do it or...Ah hell you get the point!?

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2007, 12:40:43 PM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
Quote from: ""Joseph W. Gau!d""
Where the frigin bejesus is Marty!!!  

I think Marty is becoming a bit of a Fornits celebrity as we're getting all these new visitors.  The legend of the Kruglik is growing.  First, an appearance on "The Simple Life," then running for mayor and now this!

TCK, you owe us big-time for your new high profile.  Perhaps you can remodel your tepee soon and upgrade your firepit and poopy hole.  Dare to dream, TCK.  Dare to dream.

Oh... and Marty, if you're reading this...

Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi yuh yuh yuh.

Just like Marc came on Fornits a few years back to "set us all straight" about his role in Elan and how much he "stuck up for us" by NOT allowing ppl to spit in our faces during GM's (what a stand up dude huh?) Maybe..Just maybe if we all pray hard enough Marty WILL come here too!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
The Synanon Connection
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2007, 06:14:41 PM »
Quote from: ""java.gurl""
Hey Urs, What is "Binnis"? And how does a bear do them or do it or...Ah hell you get the point!?

Ha Ha!! "Binnis" is "business."  Doing one's business is... taking a crap.  Also, 'tis a play on the colloquial phrase "Does a bear shit in the woods?" meaning, "of course, that is self-explanatory..." or "duh, that should be obvious!"

Ya know, I did tell y'all that I like poop jokes!!  :rofl: