Author Topic: Bi Polar Bear, curious posting pattterns of  (Read 1224 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Bi Polar Bear, curious posting pattterns of
« on: July 10, 2007, 11:50:11 AM »
Mr Bear must be on this yearly migration with no internet access.  This would explain the posting frenzy followed by the long break in activity.  I would have to admit this has created a hardship for me as out hear in Deputy Dawg land we are staved of entertainment.

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_bear

Bi Polar bears, also known as north-south bears or nanuq-depressive bears in the Inuit language, are a bear species native to both the Arctic and Antarctic. Bipolar bears migrate between the north and south poles so that they remain in winter conditions year-round. They likewise alternate between “high” states of mania (in the north) and “low” states of depression (in the south). Why these geographically-determined mood swings should be polar in nature has baffled conservationists and animal psychiatrists alike.

It is a common misperception that bipolar bears live only in the north, where they are often observed behaving in a wild, unpredictable manner – climbing icebergs, violently smashing inukshuks, hunting to the point of depleting fish stocks, leaping over igloos, and more than once staging a coup against the Nunavut government. Conversely, they have rarely been sighted in Antarctica, which psychiatrists attribute to depression-induced isolation; though others suggest that the lack of southern sightings is merely due to the fact that few humans live in Antarctica to observe them.*[1]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 10:40:49 AM »

Hey "DD," if I'm not mistaken, Deputy Dawg made his debut 'bout a month and a half earlier than you, eh?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0204767/

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 11:41:36 AM »
dogonnit mushrat u got the rong coon

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 01:14:22 AM »

YO, HAMSTERS!!  Can't a bloke devote some time to personal health and civic duty?!  Trust me, I've still got a few lifetimes of piss and vinegar to disseminate here; I ain't going anywhere soon... HaHaHa!!  
::seg::  ::bigsmilebounce::  ::seg::

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
-------------- • -------------- • --------------