Author Topic: What happened to "They'll never settle"?  (Read 4345 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What happened to "They'll never settle"?
« on: July 05, 2007, 05:07:43 PM »
That didn't seem to last very long!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2007, 05:55:28 PM »
did i miss something? WHO SETTLED!?!?!?!!?

the lawsuit is NOT over.

if you're talking about the letter HLA sent to parents, they are referring to a minor, unrelated case that has nothing to do with the class-action lawsuit. they are trying to pass that one lawsuit off as the other, trying to fool parents.

perfect example of HLA twisting the truth.

F. Lee Bailey, what is you're position at hidden lake? they just hire you? dont get you're hopes up for a long term career. job security at HLA is alot like life security in Iraq. when the lawsuit is over, and once you have HLA on you're record, i dont think anyone would hire you for anything.....unless you pretend you're a mexican and you stand outside of home depot.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2007, 06:41:04 PM »
Now that is a possibility!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 07:51:22 AM »
Well, in a rather very short time I believe that you will hear this whole worthless and baseless class actions suit was settled out of court.  No jury trial, no fight for the higher good, just simple write us a check!  YOU can spin that anyway you would like at that point.  However, your prediction that these upstanding parents seeking the higher ground for their children will also be proved as baseless as the claims itself.  This is of course simply my prediction.  Let's wait about two weeks and see who is accurate.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 08:50:28 AM »
The suit is not baseless or worthless. I can tell you this as a parent who lived through the nightmare experience of HLA. If you have not lived through it and seen all the lies and empty promises they make to you for yourself, you might would think the suit was baseless or worthless. Believe me, the parents that brought the petition lived HLA and know what they are complaining about is FACT!

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2007, 08:58:46 AM »
Quote from: ""F. Lee Bailey""
Well, in a rather very short time I believe that you will hear this whole worthless and baseless class actions suit was settled out of court.  No jury trial, no fight for the higher good, just simple write us a check!  YOU can spin that anyway you would like at that point.  However, your prediction that these upstanding parents seeking the higher ground for their children will also be proved as baseless as the claims itself.  This is of course simply my prediction.  Let's wait about two weeks and see who is accurate.

So if it hasn't settled yet, why did you start this thread? You're one to talk about spinning! I doubt the claims are baseless, but only time will show whether the plaintiffs settle or not...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2007, 09:06:23 AM »
If the claims were "baseless" the judge would have dismissed the suit.  This is hardly the case.  In fact, the judge's response to the allegations reveals that he sees merit in many of the claims against HLA.  Maybe you should read the documents, F. Lee Dummy.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2007, 11:08:43 AM »
this isnt about money, it's about principal. although there may be X number of plaintiffs in the lawsuit, there are twice as many people/victims who have not registered as plaintiffs, who are working their asses off to get this case won (e.g myself). even if this case doesnt get classed, there was so much B&M didnt mention that i/we have incriminating evidence to, that we can easily just start another suit, with a whole different set of victimized families. even if the judge doesnt class the current case, the fammilies can still appeal, or split up into individual suits. and although the end result all of these familes are seeking IS a very large check, the idea is that we're gonna make HLA write so many very large checks that they'll start bouncing up to into space.  HLA is very close to bankruptcy right now. we just gotta give them that nudge.

after HLA, the rest of NATSAP will go down quickly.

just would like to also point out that both barack Obama AND hillary clinton are quite outspoken about the further regulation of the "teen help" industry.  even if a republican is elected (prob rudy if anyone), HLA wont have a very good time considering a very close family member of mine just got invited to be in rudy's cabinet if he wins.

i dont think bailey realizes this, but HLA and HLA-esque institutions will have no place among american society very soon. their ideas worked under reagan and bush 1&2, and they were lucky enough to be under clinton's radar. luckily, people are starting to realize the hipocracy behind reaganism, and the resulting symtoms (HLA). for example, during the crack era, people were blaming the columbians and the gangs for all the crack. but what they didnt know was that REAGAN signed a document which authorised bringing hundreds of thousands of tons of cocaine in from nicaragua on inbound CIA flights. that SAME WEEK, Reagan started the "just say no" campaign and met with mel wasserman (was that his name? the guy who started straight....). Now people are starting to realize that our childrens problems, although they may have something to do with issues such as drugs, they are not the core issue. the core problem is the hypocracy in the goverment. once it's gone, so are these institutions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2007, 11:21:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
The suit is not baseless or worthless. I can tell you this as a parent who lived through the nightmare experience of HLA. If you have not lived through it and seen all the lies and empty promises they make to you for yourself, you might would think the suit was baseless or worthless. Believe me, the parents that brought the petition lived HLA and know what they are complaining about is FACT!

In making this comment I am not discounting what you are saying and am just trying to clarify...

What SPECIFIC promises were made to you?  And...Who SPECIFICALLY made these promises?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What is your problem?
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2007, 01:13:12 PM »
Quote from: ""F. Lee Bailey""

F LEE.  It is not baseless or worthless.  Your knowledge comes from
your boss, otherwise you are one of his attorneys, and that would not be good.  and YOU are SPINNING.  In order for there to be a
trial, the judge would have to class this case, not based on it's merits of what has been alleged, but on Federal guidelines for
 classes.  In order for there to be any settlement in a class case,
the Judge would have to class the case.  Any monies in a settlement
would be opened up to close to 1,000. families, so you figure it out.
There would be no money.  Class cases for the plaintiffs are
historically not known for financial gain.  Much good has come out of
this for future families, contract changes, etc. The ORS as a separate issue, hopefully will now monitor who is counseling and teaching the children( with actualy degreed teachers and counselors),the children shall have access to the outside with
human rights.
So, this is all positive.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2007, 01:40:29 PM »
mel wasserman (was that his name?

Sembler. Btw, all that about the CIA and Nicaragua is old, old news.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
yup. it's old news but reagan's war on drugs goes on as if it never happened. it's one of those "inconvenient truths" that the govt just loves to ignore.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2007, 05:15:09 PM »
Maybe some of them do, but by now it's leaked to the point of being pretty much common knowledge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2007, 12:49:08 PM »
I see we have more blathering for the "objective, unbiased" idoits of fornits.  First I want to thank the guest who posted the lenghty dissertation on the lawsuit and the nobility of BM.  It is in fact one huge BM that we are talking about here.  I was under the impression from previous posts that this was not about money; that this crusade was about righting wrongs, not vendictative persecutions.  Of course these were the words of the "unbiased".  Anyone can see that the motivation of this site to destroy and industry.  You say that this industry's time has passed.  I believe that it is more important today that in years past.  If you have indeed had dealings with the troubled youth industry then you must have seen the need for it at the time.  Had you any other options you would have, and probably did, investigate.  The youth that enter these programs have attended public schools, boarding schools, seen psychologists and been prescribed medications by psychiatrists.  Nothing seemed to work.  In many cases the parent's were unable or unwilling to parent.  Many were locked into petty divorce arguments, their own drug or alcohol use, or suffering from their own mental disorders and their children were not their primary concern.

Then they enter a program, and what do the expect?  A child who has been unable to successfully thrive at home, at school or within the community to some how, overnight, change to a productive member of society.  Then they have the nerve to blame the school.  I know for a fact that at least one of the major contributors to this baseless lawsuit begged HLA to keep their child until graduation because the behavior of their child had been so atrocious no other school would admit them.  The student graduates from HLA and this is the thanks the school gets.  The fact of the matter is that your angry, bitter, vindicative people and it is those characteristics that contributed to your childrens misbehaviors.  It's obvious that you will never take responsiblity for this however and someone else must be to blame.  This sounds very much like an adolescent doesn't it!  Now do you see why programs will always be in demand?

So now I ask you, what were you promised that you didn't recieve?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2007, 10:24:58 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
Had you any other options you would have, and probably did, investigate.  The youth that enter these programs have attended public schools, boarding schools, seen psychologists and been prescribed medications by psychiatrists.  Nothing seemed to work.  In many cases the parent's were unable or unwilling to parent.  Many were locked into petty divorce arguments, their own drug or alcohol use, or suffering from their own mental disorders and their children were not their primary concern.

the problem is the mentality that the entire industry feeds off of. psychiatry/therapy is just a religion which has been convoluted into a science. the brand of therapy you, along with the rest of the industry practices is almost borderline cult-like. back in the day, if you were screwed up you were possed by demons. now, you have a disorder. the thing most people dont see is that our science IS NOT ADVANCED. we dont know anything, in the grand perspective of things, about the way our brain works, or the universe for that matter. attempting to treat this is futile. the whole mentality of "feel sick, take a pill" is paralel to "my kid's acting up, lets send him away" by providing the pill, the treatment, you are continuing the vicious circle.

what promises did you make? none. i know that. but, what did you do? you told parents that you "work on issues, help people take responsibility for their actions, work on drug dependancy issues, self esteem problems, etc.". there is no exuse for taking $6000/mo for doing something in a dogmatic way to a child, which is supposedly "proven" to help (*HLA has [or had]) success rate statistics on their site, which they swore by, which were a total fabrication*).

what you are doing is not any more or less barbaric and unproven than the electroshock therapy of the last century. you can ask any torture survivore, any POW, prisoner, political refugee, and they will tell you the physical pain which can be inflicted is no where near as painfull as mental torture.  that's what you do- torture kids into nice, preppy, obedient kids  ready to go to a small college or boarding school, where they will get good grades and wont do drugs.

stick your fucking head out of your ass. it's 2007, there is no place for social ignorance in this day and age.