Author Topic: What happened to "They'll never settle"?  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What happened to "They'll never settle"?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 07:57:30 PM »
I don't think Ringo is John Mc.  He sounds more like my old buddy Jeff Hollowhead.  John has sold out, that's for sure.  But Hollowhead was a whore from the get-go.  I haven't been on ths site in a while, but I've gone back and looked at some of the previous posts.  Ringo has the requisite combination of arrogance and ignorance that would tag him as Hollowhead.  

And BTW, Hollowhead.  Brian has displayed incredible stupidity in hiring the half dozen or so ex-HLA employees he has, with the possible exception of Kristen.  But he's not so stupid that he will hire you.  He lived next door to you, remember?  He knows you.  So mark Aspiro off your list of possibilities when HLA tanks.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 09:29:20 PM »
So you honestly believe that the only reason drugs are illegal in this country is for racist reasons?  You truly believe that these illicit substances were only made illegal to protect white women?  What ever floats your boat.

Now back to the discussion of uniform.  As we all recognize public schools have begun dictating what can be worn on their campus.  HLA is a private school, not public.  This is where many of you just don't get it.  Many of the baseless allegations in the lawsuit make assumptions which might be valid for a public school but are clearly invalid when applied to a private organization.  HLA could require students to wear yellow pants and green shirts per the school colors and there is not a damn thing anyone could do about it.  You may not like it but that doesn't matter.  You can always go elsewhere!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 10:03:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
 You can always go elsewhere!

that doesnt work if the school you're trying to leave is witholding your trascripts, and you'd have to repeat 1-2 years of school. also doesnt work when your parents cant get their money back for the months of education you wouldnt be getting if you left.

most parents WOULD go somewhere else, if they knew what they were getting into. but HLA masquarades itself as a nice little spot with top of the line facilities and education, while on the inside it's a corrupt money-loving cultish organisation which hurts kids more than it helps through it's fanatically dogmatic techniques of "therapy" which is based more on xenophobia and christianity than the actual psuedo-science called psychiatry and psychology.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 12:00:02 PM »
Transcripts would only be withheld to my knowledge if an unpaid balance remained after withdrawl.  The need to lenghten an educational stay at another program is not something HLA can control.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2007, 01:37:50 PM »
Quote from: ""Johnny Ringo""
Transcripts would only be withheld to my knowledge if an unpaid balance remained after withdrawl.  The need to lenghten an educational stay at another program is not something HLA can control.

such utter BULLSHIT!!!! my parents were told IN WRITING in a letter from the registrar that they would not release the transcripts if they pulled me. my parents paid for my entire stay in one lump sum in the begining. they were also told they would not be getting any money back. they had no choice but to leave me at HLA, even though they desperately wanted to pull me.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2007, 01:40:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
such utter BULLSHIT!!!! my parents were told IN WRITING in a letter from the registrar that they would not release the transcripts if they pulled me.

Scan it, black out any of your family's names, upload it to Photobucket, and post it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2007, 05:33:53 PM »
Yeah, lets get that document on here for the world to see.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »
i'll look for it, but doubt i still have it. it's somewhere buried under 6 years of files, given than it's still there becouse all my files are shredded after they expire, and all the files in the office expire after 6 years. i really hope i find that....i could finnaly get JR to shut his fecal-matter infested mouth.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2007, 05:58:07 PM »
Well isn't this an interesting turn of events.  A Fornits user claiming that they have lost or shredded an all important document.