Author Topic: Losers  (Read 9212 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 08:21:55 PM »
Correction: BP is a Straight survivor.
If you don't believe me, go back through his posts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Botched Programming

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 09:28:11 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Correction: BP is a Straight survivor.
If you don't believe me, go back through his posts.

My name is "Dave" or is it "Andy"........  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

I just love the brand of delusional insanity that Artie has displayed over the past shall we say years.

And hey Artie..... Don't let anyone fool you, as I am all these people you talk to, confide in and argue with on this forum. Only you and I post here.

This is part of your personal hell you must deal with on a daily basis as you have been committed to a life of coming to Fornits and being pulled into endless threads of chaos and calamity that you create.

Just so you know, this can all end by you doing one simple thing. Just one little thing. You must post here that you are guilty of commiting causing harm to others while working at Elan by either physical or mental abuse,and that Elan is a vile place where many crimes of abuse were committed.

You must break through the wall of denial or you will be haunted forever by your own demons that cause you paranoia and insanity.

Oh and Artie..... Try to have a nice day.  :wave:  :wave:  :wave:

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »
Do you sniff alot of coke Fartman11111 :question:
You are one PARANOID individual. You think everyone is Dave or Andy. You blabber on about Accountability, but yet YOU write vile disgusting things about them.

Boy you better practice what you preach. I would laugh real hard if all this Accountability came back and bite you in the ass. Matter of fact, a little birdie told me something that was very interesting, and I think in time you will be shocked.

You just keep remebering those words Fartman11111....

(ACCOUNTABILITY.....

It's funny when things come full circle and backfire on others.
Oh it's a small world, yes indeed.
lan Staff = Child abusers that have no life and can\'t find a real job.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.
Nice fuckin life guys, keep up the great work!

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 10:48:32 AM »
I am not either of these persons you speak of, but I do find it very interesting how you rant on about holding them accountable yet you are the one writing vile disgusting content about them.
You seem to me to not be a very smart man. You assume everyone that comes into contact with you are these two people.
As far as me and you go, you made it your business to make my business yours. Therefore I am at your focus of attention.

I asked if you take cocaine because of the paranoid delusions you show. People that tend to take cocaine have a tendency to become paranoid. I've seen people [/b]become paranoid after taking this drug You sir, show the signs of a cocaine users.
Scum fucker losers who can\'t interact with their own peers and have to take their frustrations out on teenagers.

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 02:19:41 PM »
Quote from: ""Captain Spalding""
You sir, show the signs of a cocaine users.
[/color]

Hey Captain...... I think you are right about Artie, however he is not a typical cocaine user. He is a carpet farming CRACKHEAD[/b][/i]

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 05:45:12 PM »

Offline Captain Spalding

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 06:18:55 PM »
Quote from: ""Botched Programming""
Quote from: ""Captain Spalding""
You sir, show the signs of a cocaine users.
[/color]

Hey Captain...... I think you are right about Artie, however he is not a typical cocaine user. He is a carpet farming CRACKHEAD[/b][/i]

Carpet farming crackhead That's hysterical.

Do you think Fartman11111 gets carpet burns on his knees BP :question:

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 09:50:13 AM »
Hey Artie....

Here you will find the definition of being a carpet farmer.

http://http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=carpet+farmer

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2007, 11:10:14 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:
« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 11:12:13 AM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2007, 11:11:01 AM »
Hey Artie....

That is just too funy. I remember my old friends doing coke and always would look through the carpet and floors thinking they dropped some. LMAO, they were carpet farming!  :rofl:

How long has that *carpet farming* definition been out?
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2007, 11:41:27 AM »
Quote from: ""The Elan Reporter""
Hey Artie....

That is just too funy. I remember my old friends doing coke and always would look through the carpet and floors thinking they dropped some. LMAO, they were carpet farming!  :rofl:

How long has that *carpet farming* definition been out?

Hey Reporter.... Good to see you my friend... "Carpet Farmer" has been around for years...

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2007, 03:31:16 PM »
:roll:

• View Profile
Losers
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2007, 10:52:47 AM »
Quote from: ""artman11111""
Dear Dave
You got some splainin to do with your ISP
Good time to change to net zero
loser

Hey Artie.... I have one thing to say this morning.

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Losers
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Quote from: ""Toetag Inc.""
Quote from: ""artman11111""
I would banter with you but you seem to be convinced that I did something well over 25 years ago. I am sure I dished out some of Elan's vile points of therapy.
I was a resident,then re-entry staff,staff,asst dir. Am I proud of having worked for them... Of course not. I was a kid,caught up in the brainwashing that goes with most programs. I can tell you that I was very well liked and respected. I never hurt anyone like what has been described here as punishment. It turned my stomach even then.Hence my career was rather short lived at Elan.Took a while to realize I had been brainwashed like all the rest. My boss was more interested in cocaine,and which whore was gonna screw him,than what was best for a damaged kid.
This really has zero to do with this,and you know it. Yo are just lookin for someone to hate on.

I have a meeting across town,gotta run
Cheers

Well Artie... You are getting closer to the truth, however you still want to cling to the " It's all their fault " type of denial. I understand that it is hard to come right out and admit that you hold some accountability for the wrong doings that happened at Elan, kind of like an alcoholic who blames other people and situations for his drinking. Only when he breaks through his denial is he set free.

At this point Artie I will let you rest. I am going to quit giving you such grief as again I say you have made some progress towards  breaking through. You admitted that you were brainwashed. Just so you know, you are not responsible for your actions while you were at Elan, but you are to be held accountable.

Cheers

Why do you care, according to you, you never even attended Elan?

Who gives a shit if he attended Elan or not? These are open forums, Toetag.

THIS is NOT directed at one specific person. It is being posted to hopefully make a few ppl think a bit about Elan and THEIR role in helping to further damage already damaged kids.

Everytime you "booked" the one or two ppl that was the house scapegoat to look good you helped further destroy said person(s) life. And yours too. As you did when you screamed at them for no particular reason in groups and GM's. Or when you fucked with them on the floor or made them re clean and obviously clean floor. Are we feeling where this is going here? I saw it happen to a lot of kids including me. And it was fucking rotten. Everyone in Elan that booked those people or screamed at them or cheered when they were in the ring or laughed when they were humiliated by Marc or Jeff or Tanya helped rip them apart that much more and believe it or not it did not build you up as a person either.

You all know the type of kids I am speaking of here. The house scape goats. The ones that were forever in the corner or were the eternal kitchen workers even though their peer was all expeditiors or department heads. They had bad attitudes and snapped at everyone even their supposed friends on occasion. The kids you joked with in the dorms but ridiculed on the floor.
Every house had a few of them. Male and female.

This happened in Elan and out of Elan.

So why ppl come here and go on and on about how evil Elan was needs to think about a few things first. Were you one of the ones that got off on humiliating the obviously troubled kids to keep face with the staff or your peer, were you fair to the troubled ones, did you ignore them, did you try to help them or did you think it was great to gang up on them because Tanya did it or Marc did it or some coordinator did it or everyone did it?

Did you ever stick up for the person or persons that were being scapegoated and fucked with because they were the easy targets? Even if you said "Hey man give dude a break" that was better treatment than they were getting from anyone else at the time.

Did you ever feel bad if you did join the crowd and fuck with the house screw up?

I am guilty of this too. I once picked on a girl who was the screw up and was the easy one to yell at in group and book on the floor. Then I looked at her one day. She was looking out the window and was SO SAD and I saw her crying a little and I felt like a rotten piece of shit. OK this chick was disrespectful and was rude to ppl but who was I to treat her like crap? She was not even 16 yet! She was a kid like I was and everyone else was. I know that I could very easily turn into her at any given moment in this dog eat dog place called Elan.

I stopped booking her, screaming at her, fucking with her and tried talking to her. I would not call myself her best pal but she was a person too. Issues and all. We were not in Elan because we were great kids that our guardians were proud of. We all had our issues that brought us to where we were. We were young as hell and needed to stick together and understand each other.
NOT rip each other apart to move up in the dichotomy or be able to say yeah I booked someone today.

Sometimes it seems that we abused one another more than the staff abused us.